The FMH - Should I Buy / Sell Thread

Ok, so it works like this. If you have a dilemma of whether to Buy or Sell a player, then fill out the form and then we can reply with our ideas, whether you could do better, whether th player is worth less etc.

Anyway, the form is

Buying or Selling :

Players Name :

Season :

Your Club :

Other Club :

Player Value :

The Offer :

Your Transfer / Wage Budget :

So I'll start it off.

Buying or Selling : Selling

Players Name : Darren Gibson

Season : 2007 / 2008

Your Club : Manchester United

Other Club : Newcastle United

Player Value : £4,600,000

The Offer : £2,500,000 + 10% Next Sale

Your Transfer / Wage Budget : £8,500,000 / £1,600,000

Gibson is a player who will never be used in my squad, starting XI or bench so i can easily offload him. Though he is worth more, his stats and ability don't reflect it and also, the 10% means maybe another £300,000 - £700,000 in the kitty. What do you all think!

selling

steven gerrard

08/09

liverpool

real madrid

18.75 mill

101 mill + 30% next sale

i probably will acept but i dont want to rid of the hometown hero and i need some replacements that would fit the bill, preferably youngish 24 max e.g the one who is touted te new gerard, micheal johnson also i need advice if he turns out good

Woah, £51,000,000 + 30% is a great bid. I personally would accept as imagine how many decent players you could buy. If your wage budget is great, you could even buy messi! I got him for £42 Million. I say accept.

buying or selling:selling

name: carlos tevez

season:07/08

your club: man utd

other club:liverpool

value:21.5 mil

offer:32mil

transfer budget: 13mil

i think if i sell him i could mayb afford david villa how is a lot better than tevez in my opinion (on the game any way:D:D) so wat do ya think

That is a good offer. Sell and then buy someone like Villa or maybe Huntelaar (only costs £13 Million!) and both are excellent replacements. Huntelaar scores for fun and costs peanuts. So, i would say buy Huntelaar and then splash the rest on improving other areas of your squad, or buying youngsters.

Archived