Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
wwfan

Stupid Questions Thread (Tactic and Training Questions Only)

Recommended Posts

A Question about Staff , Will it help if i have Same Tactic (preferred) for main staff like Assistant Manager/ General Manager / HoYD 

Say If HOYD has same tactic preference will he bring the youth players fitting to my tactic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, michelb86 said:

I bought a good central forward, but he seems to have the attributes to succeed at inside forward (attack) as well, which suits my tactic. But if he has PPT 'comes deep to get ball' influence his fit on this position. Comes deep to get ball and the attacking inside forward role seem to contradict.

Is there a question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ferrarinseb said:

A Question about Staff , Will it help if i have Same Tactic (preferred) for main staff like Assistant Manager/ General Manager / HoYD 

Say If HOYD has same tactic preference will he bring the youth players fitting to my tactic 

It helps in the case of your assistant (in a minor way) as the advice he gives you will be more toward his own preferences. If he prefers the same formation and style as what you do, the advice he gives will actually be relevant. But it's a minor point and for the most part, people don't really listen to the assistant.

For HoYD, it does affect the positions of players he brings through, not necessarily the correct roles/type of player though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pp6 said:

Erm ... I have some basic mathematics problem. My Board screen says - Coaching Staff: 5 (see picture). But at the Coaches screen in Training section, I count only four (see picture). What do I have wrong? Does the manager (aka me) counts as one of the coaching staff?

MissingCoach1.jpg.df25fbf493740667c744f41c811e780e.jpg MissingCoach2.thumb.jpg.848f0c4c902d22214efe98faa93fa75c.jpg

It does appear that this is the case, although maybe someone else can clarify. It's not something I've paid much attention to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It helps in the case of your assistant (in a minor way) as the advice he gives you will be more toward his own preferences. If he prefers the same formation and style as what you do, the advice he gives will actually be relevant. But it's a minor point and for the most part, people don't really listen to the assistant.

For HoYD, it does affect the positions of players he brings through, not necessarily the correct roles/type of player though.

Thanks for the info. 

Another stupid question what is the squad personality , I took over City and it shows that Highly Ambitious and i took a look at other teams 

Arsenal - Highly Professional 

Man Utd - Highly Professional

Barcelona - Professional

Real Madrid - Highly Professional

Bayern -  Highly Ambitious

Juventus - Very Determined 

PSG - Highly Ambitious

these are just some of the big teams but what is actual Squad personality would be best to thrive for if there is any. 

Would the Squad personality helps to lure youngsters and other big players more than other teams if we are winning and having a good record in league and European championships 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think squad personality is like an average of all the personalities of the team, not sure how it's weighted. I could be wrong.

In general though, according to Cleon's Ajax thread, you want players with professional personalities (including Spirited and Resolute) for the best chance of reaching their potential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ferrarinseb said:

Would the Squad personality helps to lure youngsters and other big players more than other teams if we are winning and having a good record in league and European championships 

No.  Squad personality can have an influence on individual player personality.  So a highly professional squad (for example) may help to develop the personality of players who are not quite so professional.

It can also work in reverse, so squads with less favourable personalities could actually worsen an individual's personality.

And just to add to your question on preferred formations, if you haven't selected youth / reserve teams to play with your tactics then those managers will tend to use formations that match their preferred formation instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, herne79 said:

No.  Squad personality can have an influence on individual player personality.  So a highly professional squad (for example) may help to develop the personality of players who are not quite so professional.

It can also work in reverse, so squads with less favourable personalities could actually worsen an individual's personality.

And just to add to your question on preferred formations, if you haven't selected youth / reserve teams to play with your tactics then those managers will tend to use formations that match their preferred formation instead.

Ah ok, So the Squad personality only for Player Development mostly which gives us Clue about how the development can be in that particular team. About last point i always choose the Players in Youth / Reserve teams to play with my tactics. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How should i setup preseason training?

I used to do it like this; no "position/role" training and no "additional focus" training so i could use "very high" intensity level in team training.

What i have noticed while doing this method is that attributes don't go up as much as i would like them to. I haven't compared it to other methods though so i'm not sure, maybe it's like that because players are very unfit from holidays?

Would it be better to use "position/role" training and/or "addidional focus" at the cost of less intense team training?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Is there a question?

Yes, how does the 'Comes deep to get ball' PPM influences a player when he is put in the Inside Forward Attacking role?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hxp said:

How should i setup preseason training?

I used to do it like this; no "position/role" training and no "additional focus" training so i could use "very high" intensity level in team training.

What i have noticed while doing this method is that attributes don't go up as much as i would like them to. I haven't compared it to other methods though so i'm not sure, maybe it's like that because players are very unfit from holidays?

Would it be better to use "position/role" training and/or "addidional focus" at the cost of less intense team training?

Pre-season is generally regarded as the time to improve morale, get tactic familiarity sorted, make sure your players have gelled and ensure players are match fit before competitive games begin.  Nothing (or at best very little) to do with attribute development.

- Move the slider to maximum Match Preparation and set Match Prep to Tactics (to improve tactic familiarity)

- Set General Training to Team Cohesion (to get your players to gel)

- Schedule a friendly every 3 or 4 days (to improve player match fitness)

- Schedule some / all of those friendlies against weak teams (to make sure you win and so boost morale)

Once you are done with pre-season, then re-jig things to focus on attribute development.

1 hour ago, michelb86 said:

Yes, how does the 'Comes deep to get ball' PPM influences a player when he is put in the Inside Forward Attacking role?

He'll still come deep on occasion, perhaps just not as often as if he had a support duty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do having a low tempo for any mentality means they take more time to get forward instead of rushing towards goal

Say Lower Tempo with Control mentality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

Do having a low tempo for any mentality means they take more time to get forward instead of rushing towards goal

Say Lower Tempo with Control mentality 

It's lowER tempo. All you're doing is lowering the default tempo, so in your example Control can never, ever be low tempo.

All that tempo is, is to tell players how long to hold onto the ball before making a decision to shoot, cross, pass or run with it. So yes, the ball will be worked forward slower with lowER tempo compared to default tempo, because each player will hold onto it slightly longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It's lowER tempo. All you're doing is lowering the default tempo, so in your example Control can never, ever be low tempo.

All that tempo is, is to tell players how long to hold onto the ball before making a decision to shoot, cross, pass or run with it. So yes, the ball will be worked forward slower with lowER tempo compared to default tempo, because each player will hold onto it slightly longer.

Ah yes this is what i asked last time thanks again.

So this is what i understand the mentality means risk the higher mentality the higher they take risk which increases the tempo. 

But we can slightly adjust how much they can push forward by lowering or upping it 

is that what it does 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ferrarinseb said:

Ah yes this is what i asked last time thanks again.

So this is what i understand the mentality means risk the higher mentality the higher they take risk which increases the tempo. 

But we can slightly adjust how much they can push forward by lowering or upping it 

is that what it does 

Yes, Contain has the lowest tempo, stepping up to Overload which has the highest.

I'm not sure what you mean by how much they push forward though. Tempo won't affect how much or how little forward the team or a player gets. It just affects how long a player keeps the ball before deciding what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Yes, Contain has the lowest tempo, stepping up to Overload which has the highest.

I'm not sure what you mean by how much they push forward though. Tempo won't affect how much or how little forward the team or a player gets. It just affects how long a player keeps the ball before deciding what to do.

Ah ok so that only effect how long he will keep the ball and his decision making makes where to pass the ball by giving the player ample time. I thought of it increases the urgency of taking the ball from defense to attack with move forward quickly hence push forward 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

Ah yes this is what i asked last time thanks again.

So this is what i understand the mentality means risk the higher mentality the higher they take risk which increases the tempo. 

But we can slightly adjust how much they can push forward by lowering or upping it 

is that what it does 

 

12 minutes ago, ferrarinseb said:

Ah ok so that only effect how long he will keep the ball and his decision making makes where to pass the ball by giving the player ample time. I thought of it increases the urgency of taking the ball from defense to attack with move forward quickly hence push forward 

Just to add a little, Mentality can affect how much players push forward but it has nothing to do with Tempo.

As hunt3r's already mentioned, Tempo affects how long a player may dwell on the ball before deciding what to do with it.

Mentality affects much more than just Tempo.  Amongst other things it can also modify individual player mentality, which can affect how quickly a player may get forward.  So a Fullback (support) for example may be more willing to get forwards faster if you select the Attacking mentality than if you select the Defend mentality.  You can graphically see this in the UI - select a player, open up the Player Instruction screen and in there you will see a green (or is it blue, I can never remember) bar labelled Mentality.  Notice it change as you change the team Mentality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, herne79 said:

 

Just to add a little, Mentality can affect how much players push forward but it has nothing to do with Tempo.

As hunt3r's already mentioned, Tempo affects how long a player may dwell on the ball before deciding what to do with it.

Mentality affects much more than just Tempo.  Amongst other things it can also modify individual player mentality, which can affect how quickly a player may get forward.  So a Fullback (support) for example may be more willing to get forwards faster if you select the Attacking mentality than if you select the Defend mentality.  You can graphically see this in the UI - select a player, open up the Player Instruction screen and in there you will see a green (or is it blue, I can never remember) bar labelled Mentality.  Notice it change as you change the team Mentality.

Its Green.  Thanks for explanation guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What causes players to suddenly lose their ambition (besides tutoring)?

I have a player who was very ambitious (dark green) and now his ambition became red.

edit: I just realized my squad personality changed from ambitious to professional so it showed his professionalism instead of ambition. :rolleyes:

Edited by hxp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the simple way of asking this question is: will adding get further forward to a B2B bring his mentality more in line with a CM A?

 For a bit of info on my roles - ST - CF S, AML - AP A, MCL-BWM S, AMR- W S. I think I initially thought that with Benassi's 16 OTB and roam from position he'd be a bit more aggressive I guess, like he'd roam to provide support in behind if the winger couldn't beat his man etc.  I've noticed that Lanzini (AML) will cut inside, and will either use the CF S' run as a decoy to take a shot from the edge of the box, or he'll play the pass, and it does make me think that if I had a more aggressive CM forward it would either provide more space for Lanzini or provide another attacking player for him. I'm not worried about overcommitting too much. We have a W S, the Rb is a FB S, and we have an anchor too. I'm more worried about the transition up the pitch, and whether a CM attack would be too eager to get forward and would leave us struggling to get it up top, although obviously the ball will often find it's way towards Lanzini. I've considered changing Borthwick-Jackson to a WB A so he'd be willing to dribble up the pitch, but the reason I went for a FB A in the first place was his dribbling simply isn't good, even if his crossing is great, so I'm staying away from that if possible.

God I've rambled a bit here but yeah to sum up. Will get further forward put the B2B more in line with the CM A's mentality, or will he retain the support mentality just with the ability to get forward a bit quicker? I do feel stupid because the obvious answer in my mind is if I want the rcm to get forward quicker, I should go with the higher mentality, I think I'm just hoping there's a way of retaining the B2B's defensive work haha!

Edited by arwelt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can't I request a PPM from one of my staff on this regen? All of them are grayed out:

trait.thumb.png.b5e51f492f489cacf7eda3eceb79e10e.png

Never mind, I see he's being tutored behind my back.

Edited by Ji-Sung Park

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this while perusing the FAQ under injury prevention ...

Quote

Match Sharpness - Particularly important during pre-season or after a player returns from injury. Low match sharpness raises the chance of injury. The only way to increase match sharpness is by playing matches, so consider building the player up slowly with substitute appearances or low intensity non-competitive fixtures. You can also use the ‘Fitness’ training regime between matches to reduce the drop in match sharpness between matches.

I never thought of this. But even playing very regularly (1-2 matches a week, playing the whole match) many of my first team players are at 99% match sharpness, not 100% by the next match. We can only change the team setting once a week though. Does this mean any week where I have a match, I need to use Fitness to keep them at 100%?

Is there some other way to keep them at 100% match sharpness playing once a week? Like having general training set to high or low? Or giving them extra rest days? Or some other thing I don't realize might have an impact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Joey Numbaz said:

Found this while perusing the FAQ under injury prevention ...

I never thought of this. But even playing very regularly (1-2 matches a week, playing the whole match) many of my first team players are at 99% match sharpness, not 100% by the next match. We can only change the team setting once a week though. Does this mean any week where I have a match, I need to use Fitness to keep them at 100%?

Is there some other way to keep them at 100% match sharpness playing once a week? Like having general training set to high or low? Or giving them extra rest days? Or some other thing I don't realize might have an impact?

Unfortunately that is inaccurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Joey Numbaz said:

Does this mean any week where I have a match, I need to use Fitness to keep them at 100%?

Fitness does not give you increase match sharpness. That comes from playing football. And anything above 95% is fine. I even play them when they are 90%. They just need games to keep it up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info!

Any chance we could get the FAQs updated? :rolleyes: Since this is an SI site, I think many of us assume the FAQs are coming from authoritative sources. It also makes me (and I assume others) question how accurate any of the other things are.

I still feel like there is something I could be doing to keep match sharpness at 100%. I feel like I read something somewhere once that worked, but then I forgot about it, where I found it, what to do, etc. So I never made the tweak in my new save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very briefly - 
Match Sharpness increases when matches are played and decreases when they are not. It is only natural for it to fall in between matches, especially if "in between matches" is a week or more.
Some players will hold onto their Match Sharpness better than others, a indicator of this can be Natural Fitness.
During serious injury or long periods without football Match Sharpness can plummet to as low as 35%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joey Numbaz said:

Thanks for the info!

Any chance we could get the FAQs updated? :rolleyes: Since this is an SI site, I think many of us assume the FAQs are coming from authoritative sources. It also makes me (and I assume others) question how accurate any of the other things are.

I still feel like there is something I could be doing to keep match sharpness at 100%. I feel like I read something somewhere once that worked, but then I forgot about it, where I found it, what to do, etc. So I never made the tweak in my new save.

Those FAQs are unofficial, not directly from SI and based off of various sources. Presenting an official, more accurate source of information is something we would like to do and are looking into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks! I didn't realize they were unofficial. Appreciate the quick replies.

Is the forum "Online Manual" linked above official? i.e. when it says that other attributes like Crossing impact corners, even though in the game, when setting up a corner, for the taker, it only shows the corner attribute, not Crossing; or for Free Kick Takers, where the manual says things like composure and concentration have impact, but the game only shows the Free kick taking attribute for the takers on the tactical set up display - do those things actually matter? For things like marking the near post, 6 different attributes are displayed. But for takers, only the one is there, which is why I ask. Thanks for any insight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's under injury prevention. What I quoted is a direct quote from the FAQ.

FAQ -> FM17 -> Gameplay -> Injuries: Team Selection and Tactics. It's the first paragraph there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Joey Numbaz @Seb Wassell  Follow up - found it.  https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/85_gameplay/injuries-team-selection-tactics-r268/

That's actually a quote taken from the FAQ tab right at the top of the forum which only SI staff have access to editing.  So it is "official" but it's incorrect and needs an update which I can't do.

I think Seb was initially referring to our own FAQs section which is a pinned thread in this forum - that's the unofficial one so getting wires crossed I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I have as a collective a very low determined squad, will that negatively effect youth team player's determination? 

I'm playing a youth challenge, so can't really do much about the existing determination that I've started with in the senior players, but any youth team player that is coming in, their determination is dropping. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BrianMunich said:

If I have as a collective a very low determined squad, will that negatively effect youth team player's determination? 

I'm playing a youth challenge, so can't really do much about the existing determination that I've started with in the senior players, but any youth team player that is coming in, their determination is dropping. 

 

Young players can, and often will be, affected by the squad's general character- in your case, they will pick up on the low determination attitude that your senior players collectively display. It goes for the good traits, too. All you can really do is likely rebuild your squad over time with players that have better personalities. I know it is a long-term proposition, but its really the only way to combat the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, BrianMunich said:

If I have as a collective a very low determined squad, will that negatively effect youth team player's determination? 

I'm playing a youth challenge, so can't really do much about the existing determination that I've started with in the senior players, but any youth team player that is coming in, their determination is dropping. 

 

To add to Dr. Hook's reply - the impact should not be overwhelming however, it is certainly still possible to produce Determined players and over time you should be able to reverse the trend (provided some luck of course considering you are going for youth players only).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seb Wassell said:

To add to Dr. Hook's reply - the impact should not be overwhelming however, it is certainly still possible to produce Determined players and over time you should be able to reverse the trend (provided some luck of course considering you are going for youth players only).

Every youth player that has determination of above 10, and certainly anything desirable of upwards 13 is dropping at least 2 points. So I would say the impact is quite great at the moment.

It's got to a stage now where I've just had to sacrifice decent enough first team players who have determination of example 5, just to get them out of the club. I've not renewed their contracts, despite them being first teamers. So I've probably cost myself a couple of seasons of progress, as my side is now considerably weaker.

Any youth teamer that is coming into my intake, no matter their potential, I can't take them unless they've 13 determination. So this year, out of 7/8 that I should have brought in, and at least 2 that were ready for 1st team already, I've not taken.

So yeah, the impact is quite overwhelming! This player came into the first team shortly after an intake, he was good enough, and had the right determination I was after - around a year later it's dropped to 11 from 14! It's a freekin' joke. So from going from a player that is likely to play first team games and develop, he's now just plodding along not really developing :mad:

20170914154740_1.jpg

Edited by BrianMunich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BrianMunich said:

Every youth player that has determination of above 10, and certainly anything desirable of upwards 13 is dropping at least 2 points. So I would say the impact is quite great at the moment.

It's got to a stage now where I've just had to sacrifice decent enough first team players who have determination of example 5, just to get them out of the club. I've not renewed their contracts, despite them being first teamers. So I've probably cost myself a couple of seasons of progress, as my side is now considerably weaker.

Any youth teamer that is coming into my intake, no matter their potential, I can't take them unless they've 13 determination. So this year, out of 7/8 that I should have brought in, and at least 2 that were ready for 1st team already, I've not taken.

So yeah, the impact is quite overwhelming! This player came into the first team shortly after an intake, he was good enough, and had the right determination I was after - around a year later it's dropped to 11 from 14! It's a freekin' joke. So from going from a player that is likely to play first team games and develop, he's now just plodding along not really developing :mad:

20170914154740_1.jpg

I don't know if I'd say it's "a joke."  Given your constraints it's certainly going to be an additional challenge, but for instance I make it a goal to ensure that my team has "highly/ultra professional" as our club reputation in order to leverage stuff like this to my benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it a bug, or is there a reason that passing doesn't show for goalkeepers on the attribute changes screen?

Examples show passing and one on ones. Passing is trainable for goalkeepers and it is also mentioned in the Online Manual as impacting accuracy of kicks (along with technique I think).

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 3.41.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 3.42.21 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I found information about how to be better at reading things happening during the match? I don't have lot of time during the week to play full 90 minutes match. Even if I had i wouldn't know what is going on, I am bad at reading matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bosque said:

Where can I found information about how to be better at reading things happening during the match? I don't have lot of time during the week to play full 90 minutes match. Even if I had i wouldn't know what is going on, I am bad at reading matches.

I'd start (and did!) by reading pretty much anything by Cleon, found in the pinned guides at the top of the forum.

Rashidi also covers this sort of thing extensively in his videos on YouTube (bustthenet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, herne79 said:

I'd start (and did!) by reading pretty much anything by Cleon, found in the pinned guides at the top of the forum.

Rashidi also covers this sort of thing extensively in his videos on YouTube (bustthenet).

I fixed all the links in 'The Art of series' too so all those threads should be fine again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cleon said:

I fixed all the links in 'The Art of series' too so all those threads should be fine again.

That's great news :thup:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100

23 hours ago, BrianMunich said:

Every youth player that has determination of above 10, and certainly anything desirable of upwards 13 is dropping at least 2 points. So I would say the impact is quite great at the moment.

It's got to a stage now where I've just had to sacrifice decent enough first team players who have determination of example 5, just to get them out of the club. I've not renewed their contracts, despite them being first teamers. So I've probably cost myself a couple of seasons of progress, as my side is now considerably weaker.

Any youth teamer that is coming into my intake, no matter their potential, I can't take them unless they've 13 determination. So this year, out of 7/8 that I should have brought in, and at least 2 that were ready for 1st team already, I've not taken.

So yeah, the impact is quite overwhelming! This player came into the first team shortly after an intake, he was good enough, and had the right determination I was after - around a year later it's dropped to 11 from 14! It's a freekin' joke. So from going from a player that is likely to play first team games and develop, he's now just plodding along not really developing :mad:

20170914154740_1.jpg

It's certainly far from ideal, but try not to overstate it too much either. Determination of 11 vs 14 is not going to be a major cause for a player's stalled development. It does affect development, but only as a factor among many. 11 is really not a bad determination rating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to have inverted wing backs that don't run with the ball? Whenever I use them I find that they are ruining the very system they are creating by running with the ball all the time. I just want them to sit and hold that midfield position without always trying to run into danger constantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to, for example, watch all the passes a player made without selecting one per one in the analysis tab? Like a "highlight" of all the incomplete passes the player made?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My question is, how do you get a striker to play off the last man? I don't want them to come deep, I want them constantly looking to break the offside trap.

I am aware you can teach the PPM, but I don't ever see it translate to the game.

Edited by Deisler26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

My question is, how do you get a striker to play off the last man? I don't want them to come deep, I want them constantly looking to break the offside trap.

I am aware you can teach the PPM, but I don't ever see it translate to the game.

Use a poacher or advanced forward, that's the easiest way and probably the only two striker options that can work consistently, especially the poacher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a youth development question. I missed the update that determination (the attribute,) has a lot to do with players reaching the potential so I'm still experimenting. 

I have two players. Andrew Robertson, 25 who has a Resolute personality and 15 determination, and Trent Alexander-Arnolid, a Driven player with 18 Determination. Would having Roberton tutor TAA result in a positive, neutral, or negligible effect?  

While this is a specific example I'm curious about the balance of positive personalities and determination as a whole in player development. 

Edited by CamillePunk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CamillePunk said:

Here's a youth development question. I missed the update that determination (the attribute,) has a lot to do with players reaching the potential so I'm still experimenting. 

I have two players. Andrew Robertson, 25 who has a Resolute personality and 15 determination, and Trent Alexander-Arnolid, a Driven player with 18 Determination. Would having Roberton tutor TAA result in a positive, neutral, or negligible effect?  

It doesn't have a lot, its just another part of it that's all. As for the question, it really depends on his other hidden attributes. I personally favour resolute personality over driven but it really depends what type of player personalities you want to develop and bring through at the club.

All the better personality types tend to have high determination anyway, so there's nothing to worry about really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×