workload vs hapiness (which is more important to make sure a good development?)

eg. Ravel Morrison from Man Utd

i know he got the potential, i wan him to grow fast and become great

but he always found unhappy with the high workload (in fact he is the only one in 18 who complained with it)

should i put him a individual training with lower workload or just ignore it, hopefully he can learn fast and adapt to it?

Get rid of him. He's not worth the hassle.

If you can nurture him and tutor him, he is very much worth the hassle, he can turn into a fantastic player, i started a United game and edited the database to move Raheed Sterling to them just to see how good they could be if nurtured properly, both can be amazingly good, but they both need a lot of work to get there.

put him on the the high workload program for two/three months; and after that go and have a private chat that he isn't training well. Generally their moods towards workload changes after that if the chat ends positively. That's what I did in fm 11

put him on the the high workload program for two/three months; and after that go and have a private chat that he isn't training well. Generally their moods towards workload changes after that if the chat ends positively. That's what I did in fm 11

sounds good!

Archived