Hi there not sure if this has been discussed before but i was just wondering if your choice of captain really affects how well your team play.it would just be interesting to know so i can picl my captain more carefully in the future

thanks

it usualy does as if u apoint a rubbish captain then the squad suffer morale and are therefore more likely to lose a match if already losing. if you no who the real club captain/ vice captain is e.g gerard and carragher for iverpool play the real captain as captain and if hes injured thn the vice captain, but if you dont know then experiment in friendlies.

it usualy does as if u apoint a rubbish captain then the squad suffer morale and are therefore more likely to lose a match if already losing. if you no who the real club captain/ vice captain is e.g gerard and carragher for iverpool play the real captain as captain and if hes injured thn the vice captain, but if you dont know then experiment in friendlies.

It does, because the captain should have good leadership otherwise, as Millsybeast said, their morale decreases as the captain cannot spur them on, and also i guess it effects how they play. eg, If a very powerful leader was captain, they would be at their best trying to win, whereas a captin with a poor leadership stat would not be too interested and wouldn't put his all into it.

he game automatically chooses the best option for you, so if you are Man utd for example, Gary Neville and Van Der Sar, the two obvious choices are made captain, depending on who plays.

Archived