Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raider

[FM12] R skin

Guest dazseight

Nice mate.....I love dark skins.

Raider everytime i load my game with this skin a get a error warning about wrong font then game crashes.

Any help with what is wrong.

is there any way to make the face of the player looks bigger??

when can i find the logos and the facepack that i see?

is it possible to increase the fontsize a little?

i play windowed mode and 1920*1080 and i find almost too hard to see =/

How can we use our own backgrounds?

I added a picture in graphics/bgsmod11 folder, renamed it to "4", and deleted the original nr "4"...that way i was able to have my own background =)

Awesome skin. :applause:

Now use as my default. Many thanks for your efforts with this.

How come the megapack facepack mod doesn't work on the player attributes screen?

I'd really love it if you could enable that and put the attributes polygon on the page as well. Would be very grateful if you could do this!

How come the megapack facepack mod doesn't work on the player attributes screen?

I'd really love it if you could enable that and put the attributes polygon on the page as well. Would be very grateful if you could do this!

place the panels inside the skin panel folder?

place the panels inside the skin panel folder?

Ah thanks so much! That's sorted both issues out. Now the skin is absolutely perfect! :)

Thanks.

Prob silly question but how do I change the skin colours? The only thing I wanna do is change the 'Excellant Attribute' colour to a different blue as it is too close to the 'Good Attribute' for me. Great skin very sharp thx for your efforts and for sharing :) BTW I have tried to change in the 'Skin Colours' section but it stays dark blue?

Prob silly question but how do I change the skin colours? The only thing I wanna do is change the 'Excellant Attribute' colour to a different blue as it is too close to the 'Good Attribute' for me. Great skin very sharp thx for your efforts and for sharing :) BTW I have tried to change in the 'Skin Colours' section but it stays dark blue?

Make sure you don't have the 'reload skin on confirm' box checked. It resets any custom skin color changes you make when the skin reloads.

Make sure you don't have the 'reload skin on confirm' box checked. It resets any custom skin color changes you make when the skin reloads.

Lol so obvious , Thank you Twinsfan86

i like the backgrounds but im not a fan of dark skins?..is there a way to use the backgrounds with the default skin..except obviously making the overlay lighter

I have this skin and really enjoy using it. My only problem is that for some reason on the players screen my skin does not show the INF Selection stuff. It will not show fitness, injuries like it does in the screenies above where the info is under the picture and above the statistics (games played, goals etc). Anyone help?

There's too much info to fit in the window Fman. You will have a little scroll bar next to the player picture i'd imagine.

Needs fixing really.

I read the solution to change backgrounds... But isnt it possible just to add backgrounds, and write in a config-file somewhere that there's more backgrounds ?

I have downloaded this theme, but is kinda hard to see the attributes, apart from the missing attribute wheel, is anything else missing when applying the skin.