Sports Interactive Community
Welshace

FM12 - Short showcase of ridiculous scandanavians.. whole team for pocketchange...

Just picked up this guy for £40k, bargain to me. Will make great backup just need to work on his tackling and marking, a bit of individual focus can fix them.

stefanstrandbergovervie.png

awesome posts lads.. been away for a day or so and great to see these lot .. havent seen most of them

Excellent thread welshace, I'm going to load a new game up with Leeds and bring in the Scandanavians (feels justifiable seen as Leeds have a big following over there). Some good looking players to follow up on...

MICHAEL KROHN-DEHLI

michaelkrohndehliovervi.png

In a game where cheap quality wingers are rare.. krohn dehli is awesome as he has a min release of just £2.4 million.. and he is top notch for that

Krohn-Dehli seems to be great for AI teams, always signs for Newcastle in my games and by Christmas he's #1 in the assists.

Agree on Bakenga being awesome.

This is a screenshot of him at the end of the 2nd season, having spent the last 18 months playing as a lone striker for my Bristol City side.

bakenga2013.png

wow .. he looks awesome there mackem .. i think he's one of those where you just HAVE to play him as a permanent fixture in your team otherwise he just wont improve enough or perform.... definately a must buy for the championship imo

Glad this threads still going welshace, he looks a handy little player. Cheers.

I've got a bunch I'll post up once I'm home from work.

wow .. he looks awesome there mackem .. i think he's one of those where you just HAVE to play him as a permanent fixture in your team otherwise he just wont improve enough or perform.... definately a must buy for the championship imo

Well he went straight into my side because I love using pace upfront and he was even quicker than Nicky Maynard. He joined us in January and ended with something like 17 goals in 21 games and helped us get promoted.

So to make things more impressive, his 35 goals in 36 league games came in the Premiership.

Here's a few of those players i promised, wouldn't want this thread to die as it's a great source of coverage for a useful region...

Torstein Andersen Aase

p><p>This big lad is a hand full, had hi

He does have room for improvment, i've managed to see an increase in his pace and acceleration with a specific training regime. So i do think his potential ability could be a decent level. His goals to game ratio in any save i have is very impressive so he does have it in him somewhere to put that ball in the net.

Mads Albaek

p><p>Love this lad, solid, no-nonsense D

Kasper Lorentzen

<a  href=http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6092/kasperj.jpg' alt='kasperj.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Great winger when sent out with the right instructions. Had him at Randers in FM11, tons of bids from big European sides. In FM12 he's more of the same, can be picked up for under £900k. I've seen his stats at the start and he has some room for improvment i think. But as he stands he's a great creative midfielder for his price and will do the job in many different leagues and for many teams.

I discovered Magnar odegaard, tobias Henanger and Mohamed elyounoussi on fm2011 and was chuffed to see you can pick them up for minimal compensation on this years game too. There was another gem called Martin ronning ovenstad last year too but he's been picked up by a Dutch side in real life.

MORTEN NORDSTRAND

mortennordstrandovervie.png

not bad for under a mill .. decent for championship sides i reckon.. just bought him for my new southampton game

Great thread mate, Scandinavia always has a wealth of talent available and I am about to start a Norwich save to take advantage :p

MOBI OKOLI

Not sure if he'll get a WP and he's a bit older , but look at those stats and more importantly.. look at that value... should be cheap as chips

mobiokolioverviewattrib.png

You'll be pleased to know that I did at least manage to lure this chap to Cádiz! D:

I did have to haggle and negotiate quite a bit, but in the end, managed to get him for £250k. Press thought I'd paid over the odds, but he's settled in rather nicely.

6 goals in 20 games is quite a nice return for a central midfielder. He does seem to like launching the odd piledriver fro distance and he's a menace in the box from corners, which brings me to what I most like about him...

6'6" and awesome in the air. I've already mentioned him being a threat from corners, but drop him in the central, centre midfield position and you'll rarely ever lose a long upfield clearance by opponents - especially from goal kicks.

His only real weakness is his lack of pace, but even though he's great defensively, he'll get caught out if used in a more defensive minded midfield role and left for dead by midfielders and forwards with pace. Therefore I use him as a simple central midfield "support". Wins balls aplenty slightly higher up, whilst I have other, faster central midfielders who give chase when opponents break through my midfield. So in the position and role I'm using him, he's ideal.

When I look at his stature and his defensive attributes though, he screams central defender "stopper", although he doesn't have any positional ability there. Probably could be retrained, though that would likely take time. If you had the patience though, he could be a top quality central defender too.

As it is though, I'm perfectly happy using him as I do in midfield. :thup:

incidently.. i also dropped him up front as an emergency striker when my main one got injured.. he's a menace

BASHKIM KADRII

bashkimkadriioverviewat.png

my scout with 19/20 judgement says he can be as good as demba ba... looks decent

This kids alright too, signed him for Stoke in first season.

RasmusFalkOverview_Attributes.png

Bakenga is an absolute monster! Scores goals for fun in the Championship. 33 goals from 41 appearances is one hell of a return!

Ive got Jonas Svensson on my Wigan save, not 5 seasons in I brought him for 750k first season, played him around 10games first couple seasons and into my 3rd started more now a starter in my 5th season, bags a few goals and happily helping me on course to win the league! Premier league that is!

I'd like to throw Agon Mehmeti into the mix. Perhaps not as talented as some of the other suggestions but scored 13 goals in 17 games for my Aberdeen side after arriving for free in January 2012 (contract expires at Malmo). Would definitely do the job at Championship level.

Oh, almost forgot, Kristoffer Nordfeldt was available for free near the start of my game. Very solid young keeper and again, absolutely free. If not a first choice, a very good backup.

TOR MARIUS GROMSTAD

this guy is one of my favourite finds so far....

tormariusgromstadovervi.png

he's a big tall commanding centreback who will go almost any team and can be bought for pocket change...

Got reccomended this lad to my Rangers side and thought id share, looks very capable...

Erik Sviatchenko

<a  href=http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/926/eriks.jpg' alt='eriks.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

vilisavolainenoverviewa.png

He ended up signing for a Ykkönen side for around £300 a week which is class for his quality, I shall start a new Brondby save and get him, he shall be solid.

This is a cracking thread mate. :thup: Sold my whole team at the start of the season and picked some of these bargains up.

You should look up Robert Mirosavic in Helsingborgs IF. Three stars from my scouts in Dortmund, think we got something good going on here.

25fq9u9.png

Here's a few of those players i promised, wouldn't want this thread to die as it's a great source of coverage for a useful region...

Torstein Andersen Aase

p><p>This big lad is a hand full, had hi

He does have room for improvment, i've managed to see an increase in his pace and acceleration with a specific training regime. So i do think his potential ability could be a decent level. His goals to game ratio in any save i have is very impressive so he does have it in him somewhere to put that ball in the net.

Mads Albaek

p><p>Love this lad, solid, no-nonsense D

Kasper Lorentzen

p><p>Great winger when sent out with the

whats the skin you use?

The Norwegian youth players have seemed insanely overrated for the last few games imo. I mean, IF they were actually that good, you'd think they'd start winning something... Or that they'd have taken over the senior team completely by now, as they're apparently way better than the senior team according to the researchers. In reality that simply doesn't happen, so either the youngsters are overrated on FM or the national coach of Norway simply prefers bad players... Which I kinda doubt. ;)

I get the feeling that researches use very different kinds of logic, when they're judging potential. It seems like anyone with the slightest bit of potential in some leagues get a 140-150 PA, while they get a 120-130 in other leagues to better match the senior players playing in that same league.

Very nice FM finds though. I already had a few of them on my shortlist, but there's a couple I haven't found myself. :)

Steffan Hagen

steffenhagenoverviewatt.png

Just seen blackburn sign this lad... never seen him before... looks proper decent for 500,000 notes...

MICHAEL KROHN-DEHLI

michaelkrohndehliovervi.png

In a game where cheap quality wingers are rare.. krohn dehli is awesome as he has a min release of just £2.4 million.. and he is top notch for that

Picked this guy up for £2.5 million at the start of my Dortmund save, he's off to a great start in the Bundesliga with 4 goals and 5 assists from 7 matches so far. Highly recommended :thup:

TOR MARIUS GROMSTAD

this guy is one of my favourite finds so far....

tormariusgromstadovervi.png

he's a big tall commanding centreback who will go almost any team and can be bought for pocket change...

Rest in peace :(

Super Siggy! Best first touch in the entire Wolves team! (IRL)

Oscar Hiljemark is another quality player from up there, picked him up for around 800K. Did ok in the first season of the prem too.

Super Siggy! Best first touch in the entire Wolves team! (IRL)

Should be starting up front on his own, or at least with SEB!

I second Hiljemark, signed him and he was quality.

Hiljemark was great for me, had him tutoured by Defour whilst he was on loan from Porto. His mentals went up something crazy. Good times.

Are these guys still good in FM13?

Or were they just totally overrated.

As for the Danes mentioned, here's an update:

Lucas Andersen:

Is now predictably at Ajax IRL and is getting even better and is getting sporadic first team action in his first season.

Mads Albæk:

Has improved this season IRL and is now the captain for FCM and scoring much more frequently. Will probably be sold this summer.

Nicklas Helenius:

Has won his first cap for Denmark and rejected a move to Sporting. Is improving all the time and will be sold when the right club comes for him.

Thomas Delaney:

Still just a reserve at FCK.

Michael Krohn-Dehli:

You all saw him at Euro 2012 getting a winner vs Holland and generally playing well. Afterwards he went to Celta and is doing well.

Kasper Lorentzen:

Same level. Won the Danish league last season and has been playing for Denmark occasionally.

Morten Nordstrand:

Is declining due to age. I'd even say £1M as someone in this thread paid is steep for a player like him. Still a decent goalscorer, though.

Bashkim Kadrii:

Is improving IRL and has even played quite a lot at DL. Might be Denmark's future solution on that position. Will be a regular international.

Lucas Andersen:

Is now predictably at Ajax IRL and is getting even better and is getting sporadic first team action in his first season.

Mads Albæk:

Has improved this season IRL and is now the captain for FCM and scoring much more frequently. Will probably be sold this summer.

Nicklas Helenius:

Has won his first cap for Denmark and rejected a move to Sporting. Is improving all the time and will be sold when the right club comes for him.

Thomas Delaney:

Michael Krohn-Dehli:

You all saw him at Euro 2012 getting a winner vs Holland and generally playing well. Afterwards he went to Celta and is doing well.

Kasper Lorentzen:

Same level. Won the Danish league last season and has been playing for Denmark occasionally.

Morten Nordstrand:

Is declining due to age. I'd even say £1M as someone in this thread paid is steep for a player like him. Still a decent goalscorer, though.

Bashkim Kadrii:

Is improving IRL and has even played quite a lot at DL. Might be Denmark's future solution on that position. Will be a regular international.

Thanks alot! Maybe I should load Danish league in my game. There seems to be ot of talent.

Lucas Andersen:

Mads Albæk:

Nicklas Helenius:

Thomas Delaney:

Michael Krohn-Dehli:

Kasper Lorentzen:

Morten Nordstrand:

Bashkim Kadrii:

No mention at all how good they are in game? :(

No mention at all how good they are in game? :(

As good as IRL. They were all rated correctly on FM12 and have been adjusted in accordance with my post above.