FM12 - Short showcase of ridiculous scandanavians.. whole team for pocketchange...

Welshace

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know my maths is terrible, but whole team.. 4 players.. something doesn't add up there :p

Only kidding, some decent youngsters there! Well found, I know Andersen & Svensson have been mentioned but not seen anything on the others, fair play :)

patience young padawan

Well Lucas Andersen is very much touted as the next big thing to come out of Denmark and he's been getting plenty of first team action at AaB.

Christian Eriksen would probably have a thing or two to say about that :p

Andersen is a good shout though, you're right he is the most high profile of this bunch. Some of them I definitely haven't seen or heard of outside of FM, but then I guess I don't exactly keep up with Scandinavian football!

Christian Eriksen would probably have a thing or two to say about that :p

Andersen is a good shout though, you're right he is the most high profile of this bunch. Some of them I definitely haven't seen or heard of outside of FM, but then I guess I don't exactly keep up with Scandinavian football!

Haha you're right there! However, Eriksen is already out of Denmark :p

That last guy for a start, then milosevic, baffo, pekalski, helenius, delaney, nilsen, ostbo and odegaard, all look rediculiously average and no hopers.

clearly a man who plays as man utd or teams with a big budget....

play as leeds or portsmouth and the like and then come back and tell me you can find better younger players for as cheap7

the last guy for instance is a 20 year old striker with pace, determination , creativity and good finishing .. for less than a million.... find me another

Not when you consider their value, the teams they will be good for wont have a mil to spend on just one of them.

IMO looks like welshace just went through the Scandinavian international under 21 teams, and posted screenshots of all the player with the most attributes over 10, doesnt make all of the players good and hardly warrants a thread imo.

fella... not sure where your need to diss a perfectly helpful thread has come from...

but frankly... if an 18 year old player has decent physical stats and a good spread of technical and mentals... your sorted...

all im doing is putting out some names that people might not have noticed before... and people have already said they hadnt...

by all means... show me some better players in the same catagory.... it would be more helpful than just saying 'they're rubbish'

Im not dissing, im just pointing out the harsh reality of the players in the thread, yes, most of them are worth 600-800k but some will only be purchasable for like 2mil+, which certainly isnt "pocket change" as the title reads.

And also from the title, "ridiculous", most of these player are hardly something to rave about even for lets say...championship clubs. That combined with the fact there is no rough idea given on their potential, either through a report by a good scout, or CA/PA spoilers.

Aswell as the fact that there is no evidence of any experience with these players on this thread too.

Im just pointing out facts that a none posting reader of these forums might take this thread word for word, and ultimately given bad advice on signing players that arent a good option.

I don't have a screenshot of him for day 1 because I'm over a season into my game, but check out this guy:

Indridi Sigurdsson

Icelandic centre back who can be bought for less than 500K, can also play LB, and is good enough for any mid-table Premier League team (even if just as a backup) and below for around 2/3 years.

That last guy for a start, then milosevic, baffo, pekalski, helenius, delaney, nilsen, ostbo and odegaard, all look rediculiously average and no hopers.

Most of these "average" players will have decent potential. I know for a FACT, having played with Baffo and Pekalski on FM11, that they can become top, top players, for top, top clubs. Baffo especially.

I think this could be a great wee thread, cover a wide range of scandanavien players.

Championship sides, low level EPL, all the SPL Portugese, Dutch, some German, Ligue 1 & of course teams from Norway, Sweden, Denmark could really improve themselves with a number of these players.

Intact, most of my targets for Rangers are from that region. Just added Baffo for £400k, great squad player who could easily become a first team regular.

Love this thread. I've been scouting the Scandinavian nations more than ever and loving what i'm finding.

This guy has been constantly recommended to my Rangers side :

<a  href=http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6017/wichmann.jpg' alt='wichmann.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

He would cost me anywhere between £1.7m-£2.4m, he may not be Andresen or Henrikssen but they're not interested in coming to the SPL this lad is and looks handy.

Great thread, i'm trying to build a mostly Norwegian Tromso side these three were signings which helped me win the Europa league in the first season. (screenies are from season 2 though)

hansen.jpg

Cost £575k from Odd

Berget.jpg

A more well known name but for £475k he deserves to be in here

And a slightly older player (think he's 22 at the start of the game)

Abdellaoue.jpg

To show his quality here's last seasons stats too.

Abdellaoue2011.jpg

He's on loan to Tromso until December 11 but even after having a great season I only had to pay Valerenga £75k. He scores goals either as a poacher or advanced forward, PPM is likes to beat the offside trap which is very good at, I think 75% of his goals have come because of that PPM, he seems to round the keeper a lot too even though he hasn't got that PPM.

Great thread mate :thup:

Can you provide a screenie of ruben yttergard jenssen?

He should be 22 or 23 at the start of the game, however hes good, and costs roughly a £1 mil at the start of the game, hes now at benfica in my game, which proves these lads can become top players

Archived