fm12 causing marriage problems

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you can convince her instead to join the back room staff, that'll at least get rid of her pimp...crap i mean agent and then you can evaluate her working with youngsters for when you bring in a replacement

I must sympathise...

Formerly I was having great problems with an English signing who couldn't settle in Spain. Following considerable personal differences and private chats with her, but assorted disagreements with the agent (mother in law), I decided the best approach for all concerned was a mutual termination of contract.

After some time looking for a replacement, I've managed to acquire an amazing and younger Spanish talent, who really might be the next big thing. Has to be said, the language barrier hasn't proven a problem so far and I'm very impressed by the technique... particularly the agility and jumping.

:)

You may need to ask your parent club for a loan signing- her head attribute is terrible and her high dribbling means she struggles to swallow as it all spills out. You also need to

stand-off as her bravery is low so she may get nervous, to work around this put yourself on a heavy longshots focus so you can still reach the vaj from distance

I must sympathise...

Formerly I was having great problems with an English signing who couldn't settle in Spain. Following considerable personal differences and private chats with her, but assorted disagreements with the agent (mother in law), I decided the best approach for all concerned was a mutual termination of contract.

After some time looking for a replacement, I've managed to acquire an amazing and younger Spanish talent, who really might be the next big thing. Has to be said, the language barrier hasn't proven a problem so far and I'm very impressed by the technique... particularly the agility and jumping.

Class !!!! :D

I must sympathise...

Quality :D

If his mates or anyone asks for comment on the matter, there is only one sensible response:

"I don't wish to focus on individuals right now."

No doubt they'll come back with "her mates will wanna hear a proper answer from you". The appropriate response?

"No comment".

My wife has an understanding for FM thankfully..she played alongside me on her own laptop until last years version. She says its all too involved and she prefers the old fm 2008 before the old media stuff and team talk madness! I don't give two hoot really as i secretly love the game and its all i ever play.

The game actually helped my marriage, my missus was giving me the usual grief about playing FM & i had the vibes that something was gonna kick off, then i remembered how my players reacted to certain situations in the team talks, so i tried the calm approach. I explained that she was very appreciated & that she was a very important part of the team (marriage). She smiled, I thought wow this is working so i went a bit further, we needed the leaky tap fixing so i gave her the "I have faith in you" option, soon she was under the sink with a spanner. Not wanting to push it too far i had a go at "that was a great 1st half performance" this rewarded me with a cuppa & some biscuits as well as a compliment on how nice the skin was i am using. So thank you SI for strengthening my marriage, i can sit in front of the telly now with my feet up playing the game on my laptop knowing we are as solid as a rock! Come to think of it i do fancy a bit of cheese on toast, "hey love, did i tell you that your easily one of my key players right now"?

Archived