Collection of Dubbed the/Touted as "the next", A Forum-Wide Game, REGENS ONLY!!!!!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the next Nobby Stiles and the next Jay-Jay-Okocha on one of my saves.The only thing is,when i try to upload screenshots it just says it's 'undefined' and won't upload(Even though they are png).I guess it because my computer is a mac.So,yeah i can't upload them :/

If someone is dubbed the next so and so, does that mean they're thought to be similarly talented, I mean irl you'd have to be showing some serious potential to be called the next "Ronaldo'' etc?

And whilst there were quite a few ''new'' Maradona's, the tag was only given I think to the player considered to be the best of a new generation, not to anybody who just happened to be quite small and Argentinian.

So how does it work in game?

Thanks for any answer.

If someone is dubbed the next so and so, does that mean they're thought to be similarly talented, I mean irl you'd have to be showing some serious potential to be called the next "Ronaldo'' etc?

And whilst there were quite a few ''new'' Maradona's, the tag was only given I think to the player considered to be the best of a new generation, not to anybody who just happened to be quite small and Argentinian.

So how does it work in game?

Thanks for any answer.

I think its when they are higher than a certain PA - usually listed as promising which at least 140. They also have to have the same characteristics, ie a argentinian tall flamboyant striker, English medium defensive midfielder etc. depends on what the tags are in the database for those famous players and how many there are.

I think its when they are higher than a certain PA - usually listed as promising which at least 140. They also have to have the same characteristics, ie a argentinian tall flamboyant striker, English medium defensive midfielder etc. depends on what the tags are in the database for those famous players and how many there are.

Thanks :) I think it should be a little more tailored than that, i.e include a certain level of C.A required to activate certain tags, ie new Maradona, Ronaldo, Zidane, the highest level of historical icons. Obviously they could still not make it, but you'd have to be thought of as pretty outstanding to earn such an elevated moniker.

Anyway, apologies, I realise this isn't probably the place to discuss this, was just curious.

Archived