New career game help.

I am at that point on FM2008 where i have had a few succsesfull long games but i am looking for more of a career game now. I am on 8.02 and i really dont have a preference as to which country to start in. The team dosent have to be too good straight away but there needs to be room for improvement. I really dont mind what country the team is in as i have played all my games so far in Europe but i am open to change.

An y ideas guys?

Any help would be appreciated

I'm having a go with the latest FMWeegie update and I'm Hoffenheim a rich side just promoted to the 1. Bundesliga for the first time ever.

They are favourites to go down but I said I'd finish Finish Top Half.

I've lost every match so far, but it's fun and plenty of room for improvement.

Well I had a pretty good run with Newport county in the bluesquare south. But there were times I wished that team never existed. It's quite a challenge to get promoted, let alone getting to the top. You start of with very little money, and a squad that would generally lose against most teams in europe. A real challenge to be sure.

oh, and they are a feeder club of United, so once you get up into the devisions it gets easier, as you have a source of quality youths and reserves at your disposal :)

Oxford

PSG

Nantes (sp)

Lille

& Paulista (sp) Brazilian team in the 2nd divsion iirc, All good carear games imo, but my favs are Oxford & Paulista - and iirc Paulista have a ST called Ricardinho who is awesome for that level.

Archived