[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marcelo do you think your 4231 tweak will work with arsenal?

Probably going to buy hamsik as my amc to be the playmaker. I rate arteta but I don't think he is the world class player arsenal need atm!

Can you upload a screenshot of your squad overview? I would like to see the spread of goals and assists throughout the team!

Probably going to buy hamsik as my amc to be the playmaker. I rate arteta but I don't think he is the world class player arsenal need atm!

Can you upload a screenshot of your squad overview? I would like to see the spread of goals and assists throughout the team!

ive tried hamsik as the playmaker, not really his strongest position i thought, he's better suited to cm

@ Marcelo - Unbelievable stats mate, with Real Madrid or not, 101 league goals is unbelievable. How many have you conceded with this one? Is it more solid that your 1st tweaked version?

It's still the same tactic from the opening post. With Real I conceded 21 in the first season and 26 in the second. With Tottenham, 37 in the first season and 38 in the second.

Yes, I'm sure this is a good tactic for any strong team. Not sure how it would do with weaker teams though.

Most of the goals are scored by the front four, with a few from the MCs. The same with assists.

Just to see.... ok.. have you any tip on difficult situations? if i play with big teams or with same or with smaller?

I never change tactics, the only things I do in difficult situations is substitute players who are not performing well, and try to motivate players at half time.

Marcelo tweaked tactic is good and would definitely work for arsenal. I used it with Napoli and have played hamsik in amc role and he performs well for me there. You do need decent defenders IMO so if you. We're playing as arsenal I would buy a decent cb to partner vermalean.

Marcelo tweaked tactic is good and would definitely work for arsenal. I used it with Napoli and have played hamsik in amc role and he performs well for me there. You do need decent defenders IMO so if you. We're playing as arsenal I would buy a decent cb to partner vermalean.

cheers bud :) How did you get on with Napoli?

Hey guys for the AML position what kind of player will be better? Player like Pandev (i have him first season on with my save Napoli, he goes very well), like Neymar (with right foot) or like Adam Johnson (winger left)? plz someone help because i need buy for the 2nd season...

Hey guys for the AML position what kind of player will be better? Player like Pandev (i have him first season on with my save Napoli, he goes very well), like Neymar (with right foot) or like Adam Johnson (winger left)? plz someone help because i need buy for the 2nd season...

Hard to say, it's got a fair amount of creative freedom so a player will largely make the position their own. Fast players are definitely best, typical wingers do well with assisting others, and if they are two footed they'll bag the odd goal. Forward types like Neymar and Pandev will score more from the wings, but they'll assist less.

If you have money to burn look for a fast player with winger like stats...in an ideal world he'll have some fairly good composure, finishing and a fair weaker foot.

Hard to say, it's got a fair amount of creative freedom so a player will largely make the position their own. Fast players are definitely best, typical wingers do well with assisting others, and if they are two footed they'll bag the odd goal. Forward types like Neymar and Pandev will score more from the wings, but they'll assist less.

If you have money to burn look for a fast player with winger like stats...in an ideal world he'll have some fairly good composure, finishing and a fair weaker foot.

Thnx FuSS :)

Using Marcelo's tweak I conceded 49 goals in my first prem season with Arsenal. Scored 102 but this is a real problem for me. Sometimes id beat good teams 6-0, then lose to others 0-5. I finished 4th.

Currently in second season

p11 f30 a21

This looks great fuss.The thing i like about your tactics is that they actually create ccc's unlike other tactics where goals just come from individual pieces of brilliance from my players ( like a long shot or one player dribbling through the team). Your tactics actually create CLEAR and WORKED chances. I think this has something to do with how you make your tactics. I have noticed you actually build your tactic throughout the season as opposed to a shock tactic which works for the first 10 games at every club.

Im a new subscriber to your tactics btw, as i used to swear by hough and satorox.

What formation is the tactic from the screenshots you have just uploaded?

This looks great fuss.The thing i like about your tactics is that they actually create ccc's unlike other tactics where goals just come from individual pieces of brilliance from my players ( like a long shot or one player dribbling through the team). Your tactics actually create CLEAR and WORKED chances. I think this has something to do with how you make your tactics. I have noticed you actually build your tactic throughout the season as opposed to a shock tactic which works for the first 10 games at every club.

Im a new subscriber to your tactics btw, as i used to swear by hough and satorox.

What formation is the tactic from the screenshots you have just uploaded?

Thanks very much, one of my pet hates on this forum is people releasing a tactic that's wins 6-0 every game for 10-20 games...and that's all the testing they do. It's not how the game works, it's very easy to create a mega tactic for the first half of the season...it's much more complex to create a tactic that stays good through.

At the moment it's a 4-2-2-2, although it may end up as a 4-1-1-2-2.

I've got a Crawley Town save, into my third season and in the Chmapionship. Top after 5 games and have won 5-0 and 6-2 away to Hull and Coventry. Fancied a change of tactic though so downloaded this tactic (the Marcelo tweaked version) and here is the first result:

CrawleyTown.jpg

Yet to play any more but VERY impressed with the number of chances created. Lets hope it continues. Many thanks

I'm conceeding too many goals guys...any suggestions? Pls dont say get better defenders lol, I can't afford any, I'm playing Chester promoted up to CCC and my budget is very small. CCC first season I've tried a tactic like this as I felt I'd be certain for relegation without some aid :)

Incredible results!

Is it the first seaon?

Any powerful players?

It's the 3rd season and a very decent team, still good results for any team though. The squad is a page or two back (we're not Man City material or anything - probably a top 5/6 side based on the squad though.)

Just to add: I appreciate the offers of people to test, it shows there's a lot of enthusiasm, my inbox is full nearly every day!

However, there are only 3 people that get to see my tactics early, these 3 are good tactic creators and have some other popular tactics on the forum, and as such I know I can really trust them to pick-up on problems and identify areas for improvement.

Please don't take offence if I don't reply to your PM, there's just a lot of them, and I feel everything is best asked and answered in thread.

Hi, FUSS.I like your tactics very much.And your tactics in our conutry are very popular.Many of your fans call your tactics by "God's tactics".So,I hope you can share more good tactics,and we will always support you!

very nice, what country may i ask?

After all the good stuff I read in this topic, I gave FuSS's tactics a go as well. However, I don't seem to get the same results as most of us do here.

My situation:

I'm playing with PSV, so I have decent defenders, mediocre central midfielders but excellent attacking midfielders and forwards (Mertens, Wijnaldum, Toivonen, Matavz, Labyad). My selection is predicted to be 2nd this year.

I use(d) SKYRIM and FINAL interchangeably with mixed succes. I read the whole topic, so I'm aware of things like team meetings, OI, PM and other stuff.

The things I encounter:

- Complete off-games in good streaks

- I score a lot, but also concede loads of goals

- I ALWAYS have less possession, even against much weaker teams

- I often have less shots than the opposition (although this doesn't have to say anything)

- I do often have more CCC than the opposition, so when they take a shot it's often a good chance

psvvvitessestatsmatchst.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have this topic opened permanently, to look up what I may be doing wrong but I can't seem to find it.

So FuSS, almighty tactic-god, do you have any advice after reading this post? (I can upload images if you want, but having some problems now with that...)

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Hi all, I've been keeping a low profile lately due to be very busy in RL.

I've been messing with Hough's latest tactic, which has a lot of promise but is not a formation I personally enjoy. So here's an unofficial work in progress, a tactic I'm working on that's based on Hough's, but altered into a 4-1-1-2-2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6bz63gc5y0euucj

This is nowhere near done - but this is a good way for me to get some early feedback as I'm too busy to test properly at the moment.

mate, Ive used your tactic to get some ideas, tweaked it a bit, used a deep 4231 formation, unfortunately ****in corner bugs and an own goal gave me the end in the first game. what Ive noticed is, that I had much more possession and created much more chances, when I switched from very short passing to defaul (very middle)

granadaaway.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi all, I've been keeping a low profile lately due to be very busy in RL.

I've been messing with Hough's latest tactic, which has a lot of promise but is not a formation I personally enjoy. So here's an unofficial work in progress, a tactic I'm working on that's based on Hough's, but altered into a 4-1-1-2-2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6bz63gc5y0euucj

This is nowhere near done - but this is a good way for me to get some early feedback as I'm too busy to test properly at the moment.

Hi Fuss, are you still tinkering with this tactic? So far so good but still waiting for it to become fluid before I decide if to carry on with it. A joy to watch but leaks a few at the moment.

Hi Fuss, are you still tinkering with this tactic? So far so good but still waiting for it to become fluid before I decide if to carry on with it. A joy to watch but leaks a few at the moment.

The tactic is a joy to watch, but i am leaking to many goals for my Man City save. Example was loosing to everton at half time 3-0, the game finished 8-5 to my man city save. The next two games i lost 5-2 and 6-4.

The tactic is a joy to watch, but i am leaking to many goals for my Man City save. Example was loosing to everton at half time 3-0, the game finished 8-5 to my man city save. The next two games i lost 5-2 and 6-4.

Yeah I found the same. I've gone back to the Marcelo 4-1-2-3-1 tactic and it's awesome. With Berwick (in Div 1 now) I just beat top of table Falkirk 7-1, and Hearts in Cup 5-2.

Yeah I found the same. I've gone back to the Marcelo 4-1-2-3-1 tactic and it's awesome. With Berwick (in Div 1 now) I just beat top of table Falkirk 7-1, and Hearts in Cup 5-2.

I've done the same mate, have'nt conceded a goal for 10 games!!!

I don't know what I'm doing wrong to make me not have the success everyone else is having. Are all these results post patch?

patch only changed motivation - not the match engine.

If you find the game harder post match, then you need to work a little harder at motivating your team.

Hi

Been using your tactic with great success all be it with a few off days , Im finding that my defence is leaking a lot of goals at times , although I win games ,sometimes I will win 5-4 and sometimes I will be winning with a healthy lead only for the opposition to peg me back .

Im thinking of trying Marcelos tweaked version , could anyone tell me what the main changes are to this?

thanks

Hi

Been using your tactic with great success all be it with a few off days , Im finding that my defence is leaking a lot of goals at times , although I win games ,sometimes I will win 5-4 and sometimes I will be winning with a healthy lead only for the opposition to peg me back .

Im thinking of trying Marcelos tweaked version , could anyone tell me what the main changes are to this?

thanks

striker i think

Archived