[FM12] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 || 4-2-3-1 • • • NEW VERSION!

Which version do you prefer?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 FINAL
    • MiNiMaL_FuSS Coterminosity V0.3 SKYRIM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Must say you came up with a very nice tactic here. I'm currently on a run with the marcelo tweaked version playing as Man U. I have made only small changes to fit in with my players.

It's kinda ridicules how easy the game is when you play with a top team, Hernández scoring over 100 goals in a season is just boring :D

Going to finish my second season and then go for a test with a lower league team.

Must say you came up with a very nice tactic here. I'm currently on a run with the marcelo tweaked version playing as Man U. I have made only small changes to fit in with my players.

It's kinda ridicules how easy the game is when you play with a top team, Hernández scoring over 100 goals in a season is just boring :D

Going to finish my second season and then go for a test with a lower league team.

Is this on the new patch? and how much does it rely on corners?

Is this on the new patch? and how much does it rely on corners?

Patch 12.2.2. I wouldn't say it relays on corners, about 20% of the goals comes from corners. Honestly didn't think it was that much, 29 out of 123 from corners so far this season.

Patch 12.2.2. I wouldn't say it relays on corners, about 20% of the goals comes from corners. Honestly didn't think it was that much, 29 out of 123 from corners so far this season.

what base tactic are you using....marcelo's? What small changes have you made?

what base tactic are you using....marcelo's? What small changes have you made?

Yes as i said, marcelo's version. Some minor changes for the wingers only, such as Nani/Young cutting inside from left flank and Valencia/Willian goes wide and cross from the right side. Also I unchecked the playmaker as i thought to much of the play went in the middle and that this to many times led to med getting a counter attack against me.

Really hope it is, I had a go at modifying 4b but never really go anywhere and found some of the other 4-2-3-1's around to be more effective than my attempts. I have a decent AMC who I really struggle to use in a 4-4-2 so having a new version of this would be great. Come on Fuss!

Really hope it is, I had a go at modifying 4b but never really go anywhere and found some of the other 4-2-3-1's around to be more effective than my attempts. I have a decent AMC who I really struggle to use in a 4-4-2 so having a new version of this would be great. Come on Fuss!

Try this tactic but with the AMC dropped into the MCl position and set as playmaker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
does this work on patch 13.2.1?????

In the time you first posted asking that, you could have started a new save, gone until January, tested whether it works or not and reported back for other people whether it works or not, but no, you want everything done for you.

It's actually working quite well for me.

Every tactic I've used (through my own creation or downloaded) on this game so far has started well, been inconsistent then fallen to pieces, going 10 games without a win before giving up and starting afresh.

This one on the other hand has been successful from the off, ending a 3 game losing run despite only half fluidity. Problem is, I don't really have a pacey front man, so I don't think that helps. After we went on a bit of a bad run I realised that my 11 P&A striker wasn't fit to run onto balls, so switched that to Mixed and results (and more importantly - performances) picked up again.

It's by no means been an indestructible tactic - my results have been somewhat mixed, although generally good - but on the bright side we no longer seem to turn to dog turd when we lose two games on the trot. We are only a mid-table Championship side though, and sit 5th in the league (had fallen to 9th by the time I started using it), so still overachieving.

I don't think Plug and Play tactics really exist anymore (as they tended to be down to glitches in the ME) - however there are still tactics that provide good balance and get your teams performing well - it's up to you to fit it to your team and even then, it would require a very strong team and/or a bit of luck to be unbeatable.

So in summary (for me at least), generally works quite well, but no longer a plug-and-play-beat-everyone tactic. Less consistent and needs minor tweaking to fit your team but on the whole I've found it better than any other tactic (4-2-3-1 at least). I guess it will differ from person to person though. I can only recommend to try it for a few months and see how you do with it. No one tactic will fit all teams on this game anymore.

Using this on my Ipswich save for FM2013 v.13.2.2 and unbeaten in the leauge.

P 34 W27 D7 L0

Most important posistion for me is RCB. I have Borja Gomez, I sold Paul Taylor for 3mil and picked him up with the money. He has picked up the most MoM and also has the highest rating in the Championship. Would like my strikers to score more but what I like about this tactic is everyone on the team chips in with a goal or two. Unlike previous plug and play tactics on previous FM's, my stiker isnt going to score 50 goals a season but it's nice to not rely on him.

A lot of edgy 1-0 and 2-1 wins, not spectacular in anyway though I do seem to average about 20 shots a game but only 1-2 clear cut chances.

Well done Fuss, I salute you on a FM2012 tactic that works wonders in FM2013 :) Keep up the good work!

P 34 W27 D7 L0

Most important posistion for me is RCB. I have Borja Gomez, I sold Paul Taylor for 3mil and picked him up with the money. He has picked up the most MoM and also has the highest rating in the Championship. Would like my strikers to score more but what I like about this tactic is everyone on the team chips in with a goal or two. Unlike previous plug and play tactics on previous FM's, my stiker isnt going to score 50 goals a season but it's nice to not rely on him.

A lot of edgy 1-0 and 2-1 wins, not spectacular in anyway though I do seem to average about 20 shots a game but only 1-2 clear cut chances.

Well done Fuss, I salute you on a FM2012 tactic that works wonders in FM2013 :) Keep up the good work!

Do you have the link for the tactic?

Incredibly this tactic has out performed any other tactic I've used on this game. How much of that is down to familiarity, my rep improving (and thus team talks having more effect), and the players (signed Chadli, Hoolahan and Acquafresca, plus an unbelievable 16yo winger) I don't know, but I do know that I've finally found a tactic that is actually consistent, where defeats are just one-offs and not the start of a rot (seemed to happen every time before this tactic) and we actually play teams off the park at home (where I use this tactic - it's far less effective away I've found).

leedsunitedfixturessche.png

We had some more impressive results before that (beat Reading (3rd) 4-1 and Southampton (4th) 8-5) as well. Most of the results seem close but in reality we've played them off the park and our finishing has been somewhat hit and miss, whilst conceding sloppy goals. We always seem to buck our finishing up if not winning though.

npowerfootballleaguechae.png

npowerfootballleaguechav.png

This guy is ridiculous. Got him for £550k - steal.

arcovandrieloverviewatt.png

Anyway, I can't say how successful it will be for you but I definitely recommend it - to use at home at least. I still can't get it to work away and instead am now using TBH's 4-2-3-1 Counter. It requires strong attacking players, particularly a good poacher (Finishing, Composure, Anticipation, OTB, Pace) and a great all round AM (plus two ideally pacey wingers with at least a decent end product) for the division you're in. I'm not sure how it'd fare against stronger sides - I'll find out next season. No harm in giving it a go though (don't holiday for crying out loud) and at least wait until it's completely fluid.

Morale on this game seems to have a big influence as well though, more than before I think, so I recommend getting a guy with 20 Man Management and Motivation (Paul Winsper is a good bet - makes a great Fitness Coach too, and unattached at the start) and getting regular backroom advice and team talk advice to get your players happy and fired up.

P 34 W27 D7 L0

How odd - mine does too. Well, the highest rating in the Championship anyway (although with 4 MOM's he's not far off in that area). And it's not like that's from any corner glitch - he only has 4 goals.

How odd - mine does too. Well, the highest rating in the Championship anyway (although with 4 MOM's he's not far off in that area). And it's not like that's from any corner glitch - he only has 4 goals.

Yeah its awesome. Gomez has scored about 5 for me but he's consistently getting good ratings even if I ship 1-2 goals. 1 thing I have done lately which helps a lot is I always sub my striker around 75min mark and the striker coming on gets a late goal for me. I've had this happen about 7-8 times this season.

I havent used any shouts but one ting to look for is my AMC. If he is having a particularly bad game, dont be afraid to sub him off around the 60min mark and put a sub on. Always remember to change your playmaker in the menu's though if you do.

Well i've gained promotion into the Premiership easily and now the real battle to avoid relegation starts. I did'nt recieve much money for transfers so I just bought Gazzi who's a solid DMC for around 5mil.

First match of the season is a home game against QPR. 3-0 home win. Easy! Second league match against Man Utd at Old Trafford. This was the match that would see how far my team has come! Never the less we got spanked 4-0 haha, bringing my unbeaten run to an end.

Half way through the season and i'm sitting in 13th Posistion. Quite happy with that considering I was expecting relegation battle all the way to the end. I think if I had the funds to strenghten some key areas, namely my striker I should be able to compete for top half/euro qualification. Still good tactic.

Archived