congratulations

Hi all, this is my first post so be gentle. I'm 31 years old and have been playing manager games since i was 12 years old on my commadore 64 and have been hooked since. I just want to say in my opinion this is the best football managment sim ever to be released. The best new features are the ability to add and remove leagues and the tone system, which in my opinion adds a whole new dimension to the game, it feels as though it brings players and managers to life so to speak.I also like the fact that si have kept the core game and just keep building to it to enhance the game, rather than making a brand new game/match engine every year.Brand new out the box this is the best that has ever been released by far.

This is how i like to play football manager 12. my set up is all english leagues loaded and all other leagues set to view only, player count is about 65,000. I like play as realisticly as possible so i start in the lowest league with a team that is close as possible to where i live, so i ve started with sutton utd and hopefully progress with them or get other clubs interested imy services, which i will consider all job offers as if they are real and take everything ito account ie distance from family home, salary ect ect.

so i want to personally thank miles jacobson and si for making the best game i've ever played, this year is going to be a benchmark in the history of the footballmanager series. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THIS GAME WILL WIN AWARDS WITH OUT A DOUBT CONGRATULATIONS:):thup::applause:

I agree with your post, I played CM since the Amiga days, FM 12 is the best I have played, I like the feature of its being hard to get rid of players, it makes the managers think twice before purchasing a player or getting out of contract players and looking to sell them on after a season for a tidy profit. That's what I usually do in FM 11, I don't do it in FM 12, I just buy players who I need.

Good work to SI games!!!

Looking forward to FM 13, wonder what's the new feature gonna be!

A great game, but for me it is beginning to reach the boundary between enjoyable 'game' and taxing endevour. It seems as though there are loads of new, peripheral features included each edition that arguably do not serve to improve the experience; rather they just become time-consuming: the team-talks, negotiations, meetings... they are good-intentioned additions to replicate 'reality' but, as is being discussed in other threads, you begin to long for those old 'champo' days when you could fly through the seasons and pick-up momentum without being hindered constantly by these daily chores. Just my opinion; don't get me wrong though, still unmatched...

Archived