Brisbane Roar please

shermy123

Hi everyone,

i know you might not think much of this team but i was wondering if a thread for them could be made ( i cant seeing as i don't have the game yet). Anyways yeah, they're an australian team and people are probably thinking blahh they're probably ****. Well, put it this way, the brisbane roar are a class above everyone else in the a-league, smashing adelaide united 7-1 last night. Highly respectable ex footballers such as former man utd keeper mark bosnich have even made claims as big as 'they could play in holland' - that's a pretty big call for a team only 4 years old , don't you think? they're currently on a 32 game unbeaten streak- no one can stop them. So yeah it would be nice to see a thread on them! they've got some good players/had some great players ( as of when their unbeaten run started) they lost tommy oar to twente fc ( was only 18), matt mckay to rangers, reinaldo to Qatar ( lucrative offer), michael zullo to utrecht- but they seem to just get better and better. one of their outstanding players over the last 2 yrs has been thomas broich who played for nuremberg, koln and orussia Mönchengladbach. Says somethin about the quality in the team! so yeah would be nice to see a thread on them- see how SI rates them.

If you post a message in the sticky at the top of this thread called FM12 Take your Pick you can post stating you are interested in making a thread for them. You will get a response there :thup:

Archived