Sports Interactive Community
littleblue50

FM12SX - Official Thread

umm...so people are clear, FM12SX is coming along fine and is nearly ready for release. FM12MX was the memory editor I was working on that I never actually released :)

almost there... Elando has been testing the scout for me so he can vouch that it is in progress ;)

And its brilliant! Amazing work as always from ms littleblue ;)

Amy ... on thursday and friday i will back to work on the GUI ... so you will get something soon ;-)

i will prepare a psd ok on the challenge you ask me ;-) and then you will tell me what will be good and what not ;-)

Marco

Amy ... on thursday and friday i will back to work on the GUI ... so you will get something soon ;-)

i will prepare a psd ok on the challenge you ask me ;-) and then you will tell me what will be good and what not ;-)

Marco

Thanks Marco :)

As a windows user I have to say I'm very jealous. Have always preferred saved game editors to real time editors very good work Littleblue, especially the competition editor

Ive used this program ever since getting my Macbook and its amazing and incredibly helpful... I, as well as many other mates of mine ive told about this, love it and use it yearly

Keep up the good work littleblue, and get it done in your own time. Last thing anyone wants is to rush it and it not work to its full potential

Can we please please get the scout first? That's already good enough for most folks. Thanks so much littleblue.

A weekend release would be incredible. Just finished essays and ready to get promoted to serie a in my current save with Sampdoria.

I really need the scout to find cheap future talent. Lost €8M last season mainly due to high wage bill and low serie b income

LB, thanks a lot for all the efforts as usual. Please send the PayPal accont for donations once its done. I donated last year and intend to donate this as well.

For you picky players who CANNOT live if the ability to change the colour of the socks in the reserve team in the Singaporean 2nd division, also my gratitude for making the whole community have to wait several weeks more to use the scout toll. I am pretty sure your lives will be far better with your team wearing fuchsia socks...

and you all do know that changing sock colours is know as cheating! So start playing the game as its made or pre edit data before starting (useing FM12SX is allways kinda cheating, editing or searching for regens with a magic tool doesn't happen in RL, but I sure love it). The game is still prety new and Littleblue and crew allways deliver a perfect app after letting us junk wait and detox a bit longer then good for us is. But in the end it will be there, lets just hope we have some luck and we can find under the chrismas tree or at new years day morning when were recovering from our hangover.

Any news on this? I've used it the last couple of years and it's great, I'm just worried that there hasn't been anything on here for a while. I don't want to be one of those people sounding impatient but Beckham will retire if I don't save him soon! :(

We are all impatient, but fuchsia-socks lovers are hard to please and very demanding so we must wait...

We are all impatient, but fuchsia-socks lovers are hard to please and very demanding so we must wait...

Fuchsia socks now!!!

Are we, Little Blue worshippers, entitled to hate desperately until-a-painful-death-for-them, the fuchsia-socks-lovers who force us to play without being able to scout?

For the time being, you can use the program Wine Bottler in combination with Genie Scout 12 to scout. It works fine for me, and it's extremely easy to set up. Just follow the instructions at fmscout.com.

Thanks for working on it LB, hopefully you'll have a nice Christmas present for us :) (and yeah, seems most people are happy to use a pre-release with the scout mode alone..)