FM12 Stadium Background project (1920x1080, 1920x1200 or 1600x1200)

geordie1981

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, only just seen this thread - very impressed!

I know everyone is keen to have their preferred leagues included but is there any chance of you doing more South American leagues?

Dunno what's happening mate, Geordie hasn't replied to this thread in a while but has been active in the forum the last few days so don't know if there will be any more updates.

Would be nice to know either way though because if not I'll add Jon's to what's already in this pack so I have more backgrounds in game.

Stadium backgrounds are great. Using them now. However there is a slight problem. Can anyone advice me how to change the highlight colour of the attribute. For example if i choose a particular role of a player's position, the highlighted attributes for that role couldnt be seen properly as it clashes with the dark background. Im using base dark Bg skin. My overlays are 80%.

Try this overlay hoddle1204.........

https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/files/base12dark_bgoverlay80.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

I use it with BG skin and it's perfect.

________

JoeyJoe use the 16:9 ones, they should work fine. If they look stretched Geordie told me to change the top padding to 0. You would need to ask the skin maker where to find this as I think its in a different place depending on the skin.

Thanks mate....

Try this overlay hoddle1204.........

https://sites.google.com/site/michaeltmurrayuk/files/base12dark_bgoverlay80.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

I use it with BG skin and it's perfect.

________

JoeyJoe use the 16:9 ones, they should work fine. If they look stretched Geordie told me to change the top padding to 0. You would need to ask the skin maker where to find this as I think its in a different place depending on the skin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play on a MAC, and when I download the pack they come to me as .rar files which I can't open. And they don't work when I place them in the backgrounds folder. Yet I know its the right place because when I tested an older background pack a I had, they worked. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the Norwegian pack, however you got one wrong picture, as I could see. The Stabæk homeground has changed from Telenor Arena as you have on the screenshot, they have moved back to Nadderud Stadion.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=no&q=Nadderud+stadion&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=100l100l0l578l1l1l0l0l0l0l401l401l4-1l1l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1236&bih=554&wrapid=tlif133004891099210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=h-9GT9XTJ4Pf8AO9rsCmDg

Cheers Chicha, added to first post.

MatankA you might want to mention that in the data forum because there's no mention of a stadium move in the editor. Anyways I'll sort it out soon.

I've finally got my hands on a new (surprisingly cheap) 27" monitor so I'll probably be working on some more packs in the near future Daz.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been working on something massive (sporadically) since January and once this job I took on to see me through the winter ends in 3 weeks time and I get to go back to picking and choosing my own hours I'll be able to crack on with it fully. Give me a month or three (for yet to be opened stadia) and hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

I've been working on something massive (sporadically) since January and once this job I took on to see me through the winter ends in 3 weeks time and I get to go back to picking and choosing my own hours I'll be able to crack on with it fully. Give me a month or three (for yet to be opened stadia) and hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

Music to my ears mate.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Sorry mate, the 4 pics will be on the match screen too. I plan on going really deep into each nation and the pics just aren't out there to do that with a single photo in HD yet (and I hate resizing up to a blur) but they are available in smaller sizes.

Compromise time, I'll put these on the squad screen and a single HD photo on the matchday screen wherever possible. When I can't find a suitable hi-res image for the matchday I'll stick one of the four picture ones in there just so you know what the stadium you're playing in looks like without giving you a headache from the lost pixels of using a re-sized up shot. Then if a hi-res pic does become available I'll replace the four photo ones in an update.

Compromise time, I'll put these on the squad screen and a single HD photo on the matchday screen wherever possible. When I can't find a suitable hi-res image for the matchday I'll stick one of the four picture ones in there just so you know what the stadium you're playing in looks like without giving you a headache from the lost pixels of using a re-sized up shot. Then if a hi-res pic does become available I'll replace the four photo ones in an update.

top man.

thanks

In fact scrap that I've seen sense, just tried to make some and got about 4 done in 2 hours so it'll be business as usual for FM13. Highest quality picture I can find plastered on the screen, I might keep the template for the above reason though and use it if desperate.

In fact scrap that I've seen sense, just tried to make some and got about 4 done in 2 hours so it'll be business as usual for FM13. Highest quality picture I can find plastered on the screen, I might keep the template for the above reason though and use it if desperate.

What about an outside stadium view for the Club View screen and a in stadium view for matchdays.

More work though.....its something I have been thinking of doing for a while now.

Something like this......

<record from="1099" to="graphics/pictures/club/1099/background"/>

1-4.png

<record from="1099" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/1099/background"/>

2-4.png

What about an outside stadium view for the Club View screen and a in stadium view for matchdays.

More work though.....its something I have been thinking of doing for a while now.

Something like this......

<record from="1099" to="graphics/pictures/club/1099/background"/>

1-4.png

<record from="1099" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/1099/background"/>

2-4.png

that could be a good shout

If you want to collect the pics I'll see about working them into the packs for the club overview screen, I don't really have the time to do them myself. I've fallen behind schedule by about a month after this latest bright idea, I really should stand back and think about it before deleting my work when I get these bright ideas in my head. Thankfully the location of the pics are still fresh in the mind so shouldn't take as long to get them back as it did to find them in the first place.

what are the best sites/places for the best HD pics then mate and i'll see what i can do, have 6 month old baby boy so could take longer thna it normally would but i'll deffo give it a bash. would they ave to be a certain size and how would i get them to you?

cheers

Sounds great, cheers lads.

Are you two members at sortitoutsi btw, it's just the PM system over there is a lot better for multiple person conversations. Kind of like a private topic rather than the individual messages over here. If you are tell me your usernames and I'll send you a PM.

Does the game slow down a lot if you install this stadium pack? Pics look great and things like these add to the game.

To my knowledge, in general day to day processing in game, no. It only slows the game down when you set up a new game, i.e it takes longer to generate the database.

Sounds great, cheers lads.

Are you two members at sortitoutsi btw, it's just the PM system over there is a lot better for multiple person conversations. Kind of like a private topic rather than the individual messages over here. If you are tell me your usernames and I'll send you a PM.

yeah mate,

im bigbeezer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived