Gonna Party Like It's 2075

How are Newcastle doing? Thanks

Mostly Premier League but plenty of time back in the Championship too. Never above 6th in Prem. Reached Euro Cup final in 2037. Lost AET against Man Utd

2 x FA Cup, 3 x League Cup(all in a row)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sheffield United + Chesterfield updates if you don't mind please.

Blades started well. Mainly Championship and even a few visits to Prem but in recent years it has been mostly between Divs 1 and 2

Only Trophy of note was the JPT in 2056

Chesterfield did very well up to around 2044, plenty of time in Championship. Since then it's mainly league 2 with some visits to the world of non-league.

No Cups I'm afraid

Great thread Trents :)

Gillingham updates please?

You don't want to know. I was all League 1 and 2 until 2069 when they slipped to BSP for 2 seasons then down to their current spot in the BSS.

You did win the JPT in 2035 and 2048 though. I won't mention the 2064 FA Cup defeat against Dover ;)

You don't want to know. I was all League 1 and 2 until 2069 when they slipped to BSP for 2 seasons then down to their current spot in the BSS.

You did win the JPT in 2035 and 2048 though. I won't mention the 2064 FA Cup defeat against Dover ;)

Ouch!!! You could have made up some random nice stuff instead lol

Gillingham - Dover FA Cup final in the next 60 years, i'm off down the bookies :D

Crystal Palace if you can... thanks!

Plenty of Championship action for first 20 years but slipped to the BSP in 2052. Soon bounced back, Championship again in 2061 and that's where they currently sit.

Won the JPT in 2057

wow great thread, could u tell me how bristol city have done? thanks.

Sure, they stopped in the Chamionship until 2028 when thing went all pear shaped. 5 season later and they were in the Blue Square Premier and by 2040 it was BSS. They did bounce back in and out of the league a few times and currently have crawl back up to League 1 status.

No Cup, just a few FA Trophy and JPT finals

You've played Rovers 41 times. W14, D11, L16

How's Aston Villa doing? Any titles?

Cheers!

All Premier League bar 2 seasons in the Chamionship. No titles though, a high of only 6th, lots of those.

3 FA Cups and 1 League Cup. Won the Euro Cup in 2015 and 2052

*cough* http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/06/gillingham-dover-fa-cup ...dammit.

This is fantastic, Trents, appreciate all the info, great to see. Gutted about the mighty Gills, but that may not be too unrealistic...

Be curious to know who the next few England managers turn out to be- any real shocks?

Be curious to know who the next few England managers turn out to be- any real shocks?

Well Capello left in 2014 and then it went:

Andre Villas-Boas

Stuart Pearce

Paul Tisdale

Chris Powell(had 3 spells)

Villas Boas came back too

Ronnie Henry

Gareth Barry

then lots of unknown regens

howz hereford doing?

Terrible. Immediate relegation to non-league where they dipped into both Conf North and South. They did win the FA Trophy in 2017 and 2028 though.

In 2053/54 they got relegated from the BSN and haven't reappeared since................

Thanks for uploading, may take a look later!!

Any idea how spurs got on!?

Perma Premier League up until recent few seasons after relegation. 3 Titles and plenty of top 4 finishes.

Won Champs Leauge twice in a row and beat Chelsea in a Euro Cup final.

4 x FA Cups, 6 x League Cups

How about European coefficients? and competition reputations?

Have England still got 4 CL places? Any smaller nations such as Sweden, Croatia, Greece etc managed to takeover the likes of Spain Italy and Germany?

Still the same 4 CL places. Clubs rankings still dominated by usual big Spainish, Italian, German, Portugese names. The English clubs are up there but they have changed. I guess if I'd loaded up all euro leagues there would be more variety(I smell another save coming on).

Comp Reps have changed a little. LIGA, Eng Prem & Serie A occupy top 3 but The Russian Prem league is up in 4th place. The FA Cup has taken over the Scottish Prem :)

Can you tell us how Basingstoke and Southampton have done?

Amazingstoke has just been bobbing up and down in non-league circles. Only highlight I can see was an FA Trophy final loss in 2026

Saints started well, plenty of visits to the Premier League but slowly fell away and eventually found themselves in the Blue Square South in 2061/62. They have recovered back to Div 1 since then.

They won the JPT in 2049 & 2051 and the FA Trophy in 2069. Bobby Zamora took the job in 2023

Dare I ask how Kettering Town did? :o

Not bad at all. Div 2 by 2018, Div 1 ten seasons later then bounced around those leagues for many seasons. 2065 saw a sole visit to the Championship but after that they were back in the BSP by 2072 where they now sit.

They won the JPT in 2068

I'd like to know about Liverpool please and maybe what happened to Gerrard and Carragher if possible. Thanks

Gerrard stayed at Liverpool as youth coach until 2014 then went to Man City as Assistant manager before retiring

Jamie Carragher seems to have disappeared without a trace.

Liverpool are the current force in English footie. Ever present in the Premier League they have won:

Champions League 6 times

Euro Cup 3 times

Premier League 19 times

FA Cup 5 times

League Cup 5 times

They also get Jose Mourinho in 2016

Can you tell me something about Fiorentina? Have we won any title? :DD

Sorry didn't have the Italian Leagues loaded but can give you their European comp record. They made 2 appearances in the Champions League in 2019 and 2020. It is the Euro Cup where they played most seasons. They won it once in 2025, beating Sevilla and then they beat AC Milan in the Super Cup on penalties :)

How Fulham doing?

They stayed around the top level until 2034 whne they started to slid. Come 2047 they were a Div1/2 team however more recently thats Div1/Championship.

They won the FA Cup in 2018 and 2027 but not much success in Europe.

Can you look at Oldham Athletic for me please?

Intrested to see who took over from Paul Dickov.

Dropped into non-league for 1 season in 2020/21 then mainly League 1 for about 20 season until another dip, this time they hit BSN in 2046 and stopped there for 8 seasons. They recoved to see the Championship in 2063 but currently back in Div 1.

Won the JPT in 2027, 2032 & 2063.

Andy Richie took over from Dickov in May 2012. Gary Cahill was boss for 17 years between 2020 & 2037

Any small clubs playing in massive stadiums?

Can't look through them all but here are a few all steaters in the Chamionship

Gloucester - 10340

AFC Telford - 20030

Colwyn Bay - 12674

Dover - 9857

Newport County - 17276

Wrexham - 15500

Dropped into non-league for 1 season in 2020/21 then mainly League 1 for about 20 season until another dip, this time they hit BSN in 2046 and stopped there for 8 seasons. They recoved to see the Championship in 2063 but currently back in Div 1.

Won the JPT in 2027, 2032 & 2063.

Andy Richie took over from Dickov in May 2012. Gary Cahill was boss for 17 years between 2020 & 2037

Andy Ritchie :) awesome!!!

My guess is that we'll get promoted to the Prem in 2090/91 season! haha

Who is rocking the Premiership and Champions League?

It's been mainly Liverpool and Man City winning the prem although recently Arsenal and Blackburn have had a bit of success.

Champions league is mainly all about Barca, Real and AC Milan. Porto also have had a few wins

Any really wierd non-league teams (lower than BSS/BSN) go on to break into the leagues permamently?

Plenty from BSN and BSS doing well as always posted.

As for non league teams lower than that. There are Hastings United, Cirencester Town , Ashton United and Kingstonian in League 2. Chester were up to the Championship for a few seasons too.

Archived