Does youth recruitment and junior coaching only change at end of season?

I have asked the board to increase the junior coaching and improve youth recruitment. Both got accepted but on the facilities screen they haven't changed? Is this a bug or does it not change untill the end of the season? Btw I'm not on about youth facilities as already upgraded that and it took few months to build and changed in facilities. But for some reason junior coaching and youth recruitment aren't changing.

Ok. It's just when you get the message confirming the board have accepted your request it said my youth recruitment is now extensive but it stayed the same as above average and junior coaching was similar cant remember without checking what it said but the message was different to what it said in facilities if you understand me?

I also had the exact same situation happen to me, with both youth recruitment and junior coaching approved for improvement sometime around January, but neither shown as having improved on the Facilities page. I have since finished my season (it's now July), and despite the fact that I can't ask my board to improve them any more (only the "cut back" options are available), I still haven't seen improvement on the Facilities page. I needed to upgrade youth facilities as well, and those are upgrading just fine, but I'd really like to know why youth recruitment and junior coaching don't upgrade. (I have checked with FMRTE and verified that the values of both facilities are exactly the same as before.)

• 2 months later...

I've found it takes about a month to update. I'm sure I saw a response from SI along the lines of:

"Although the budget for junior coaching/youth recruitment has been increased, this doesn't mean it has been improved. The actual improvment may take some time."

Hence the delay.

Archived