- Updated Loans (over 3 months only)

- Player Contract Updates

- Manager & Staff Changes

- Manager & Staff Contract Changes

- Board Changes & Takeovers

- Updated other incorrect information

- Updated Finances

How to Download

Download this file to your desktop and put into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > Editor Data folder

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4X42IGTL

Please do not redistribute without prior permission from myself

Post any data issues here or on the FM WeeGiE Forum

You can follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/FMWeeGiEUpdate

and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/FM-WeeGiE-Update/175452925873863

A quick question..

You have mentioned "First data update will be released this Friday (28th) at 18:00 GMT" does it still counts?So shall we expect an other release today?I am confused..Thank in advance!

Keep up the good work!!

A quick question..

You have mentioned "First data update will be released this Friday (28th) at 18:00 GMT" does it still counts?So shall we expect an other release today?I am confused..Thank in advance!

Keep up the good work!!

Sorry for the confusion, this is the release which was originally scheduled for tomorrow as i have plans with the girlfriend. Ill announce a new release date in due course.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything thats happened since last release

- Updated Transfers

- Updated Loans (over 3 months only)

- Player Contract Updates

- Manager & Staff Changes

- Manager & Staff Contract Changes

- Board Changes & Takeovers

- Updated other incorrect information

- Updated Finances

could somebody please confirm to me that all i have to do to get this new WeeGiE Update Beta 1 to work is download the file & extract the 'WeeGiE Update Beta 1' file into: E:\Profile\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Editor Data folder

Is this correct & is this all i have to do for the update to be active in the game?

cheers,

Ross

could somebody please confirm to me that all i have to do to get this new WeeGiE Update Beta 1 to work is download the file & extract the 'WeeGiE Update Beta 1' file into: E:\Profile\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\Editor Data folder

Is this correct & is this all i have to do for the update to be active in the game?

cheers,

Ross

Hi Ross

It just goes into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > Editor Data folder

when you start a new game you should get an option with load editor files and a tick box, check that and when you get to the next screen the fm weegie db should be there.

ok, ive tried this with a new game and can see that it works now.

Will these updates work with a game ive started before i added the updates?

and is there a way of looking at the loaded editor files from a saved game?

I was wondering whether this update made FCP into FC Porto or SLB into SL Benfica?

Indeed, would it even be possible to do this in any update?

Just a minor bugbear of mine!

Yeah little things like that bug me too. Here's your solution mate. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280031-FM12-Full-Club-Names?highlight=full+club+names Just merge it with this update file in the editor and you're good to go.

Is anyone able to tell me quickly if Derek McInnes is Bristol City manager in the update please?

Yes he is

I was wondering whether this update made FCP into FC Porto or SLB into SL Benfica?

Indeed, would it even be possible to do this in any update?

Just a minor bugbear of mine!

Not possible via the editor. SI have coded the editor so that you can't edit the Portuguese team names :( You'll have to use an edt/lnc file

Archived