Sports Interactive Community
CymruAmBythWXM

[FM 2012] Wales to Level 4 Plus Extra Cups

I've only had a quick look but think the Huws Gray league cup and Nathaniel League Cup are missing.

Good work!

Have holidayed for a season, tried reloading the game to get different teams promoted to level 4, but they seem to be the same every time.

Any idea if the clubs promoted are decided at an earlier date, or is there another reason they are always the same?

I've only had a quick look but think the Huws Gray league cup and Nathaniel League Cup are missing.

Probably are, I didnt want to add to many Cups.

Good work!

Have holidayed for a season, tried reloading the game to get different teams promoted to level 4, but they seem to be the same every time.

Any idea if the clubs promoted are decided at an earlier date, or is there another reason they are always the same?

No idea, it could be that some of level 5 is in the database but inactive but I have set up which leagues the divisions promote and relegate into. So perhaps it goes on reputations of teams in the feeder leagues.

I've loaded this but almost all the players in my club are named Michael Owen - any ideas how to get players with more random names created?

I've loaded this but almost all the players in my club are named Michael Owen - any ideas how to get players with more random names created?

Yes the same here. It's a shame because the welsh down tiers are the real miss of FM for an UK complete experience :D

CymrunAmBythWXM really great work as always ... but could have a look at this issue?

Cheers

It hasn't happened on the save I've got going at the moment. The only Michael Owen is the one who plays for Man Utd.

I have some questions/issues which I would have liked answered.

There are some minor differences between the teams of the different league in the lower divisions in the game and the ones on wikipedia. For instance in the Welsh Football League Diviosion 3 there are two teams that differ between the wiki link and the database. Is this an issues that will be taken seriuosly or is it to live with? Personally I don't mind it.

Also is Newport Co from the Blue Square Premier allowed to enter the Gwent County FA cup?

That is it for now. I might have more when I am playing the database.

Megaupload link not working for me? Is this available anywhere else?

Megaupload link is not working because Megaupload has been sut down by FBI. Check the latest news on the net! ;-)

I get to the link but nothing there too download ? theres a download button at the base of the page but that dont work. Oh Well