[FM 2012] Wales to Level 4 Plus Extra Cups

CymruAmBythWXM

Good work!

Have holidayed for a season, tried reloading the game to get different teams promoted to level 4, but they seem to be the same every time.

Any idea if the clubs promoted are decided at an earlier date, or is there another reason they are always the same?

Good work!

Have holidayed for a season, tried reloading the game to get different teams promoted to level 4, but they seem to be the same every time.

Any idea if the clubs promoted are decided at an earlier date, or is there another reason they are always the same?

No idea, it could be that some of level 5 is in the database but inactive but I have set up which leagues the divisions promote and relegate into. So perhaps it goes on reputations of teams in the feeder leagues.

I've loaded this but almost all the players in my club are named Michael Owen - any ideas how to get players with more random names created?

Yes the same here. It's a shame because the welsh down tiers are the real miss of FM for an UK complete experience :D

CymrunAmBythWXM really great work as always ... but could have a look at this issue?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have some questions/issues which I would have liked answered.

There are some minor differences between the teams of the different league in the lower divisions in the game and the ones on wikipedia. For instance in the Welsh Football League Diviosion 3 there are two teams that differ between the wiki link and the database. Is this an issues that will be taken seriuosly or is it to live with? Personally I don't mind it.

Also is Newport Co from the Blue Square Premier allowed to enter the Gwent County FA cup?

That is it for now. I might have more when I am playing the database.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived