Carlos Tevez - Where does he go in your game?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second season (about 10 or so games in) he's still at City played only four games in all competitions including last season, transfer listed by request with asking price of £51,000,000 rotting in the reserves :)

Same here, even the asking price is the same. They did offer him to me (Liverpool) for some £9M but his wage demands were astronomical (I went to negotiation just to see if he was interested).

After spending two seasons making a handful of sub appearances with City and apparently "enjoying playing for the club", he's now getting games again and has just signed a new contract. I thought Miles had said this would never happen in one of the podcasts.

He went to Newcastle on my game, I remember looking at his progress and he completely sucked in his first 10 games but then went mental towards the end of the season (scored 4 against me grrr).

Finished with 26 goals in 32 games with an average rating of 7.16. Has to be one of the lowest average ratings for that number of goals per game.

Transfer Lister for 3 seasons with no interest, obviously due to his wage demands. I'm in pre-seaon heading into season 4 on my Spurs save and his contract is expired and available on a free.

He wants about 60K per week, so I'm sure someone will snap him up shortly. Interestingly, Adebayor and Ibrahimovic are also availabe on frees.

Approaching November in 2nd season as West Ham and he is still at Man City. Albeit extremely unhappy and releasing press statements saying he wants to leave every week... Which may be the reason City's team morale has dropped and are languishing in 5th place, just 1 point in front

He was stuck in Manchester City reserves until his contract expired, playing I think 2 games in total. He was pissed off the entire time.

Then he went on a free transfer to FC Bayern, and ended up fighting with his manager within a few weeks, requesting a transfer. Somehow he worked it out though, and have ended up being the best player and top scorer in germany two seasons in a row, and was even in the shortlist for Ballon d'Or.

• 1 month later...

He saw out his contract at Man City (played 3 cup games), he then had 2 season at West Ham & while he was there they were relegated. He retired at 32 & is coaching in Mexico.

What a waste.

He stayed at my Man City side for 2 seasons. However, as he was 3rd choice behind Aguero and Dzeko, who were nearly always available, his playing time was limited. In the end I sold him to Juventus for £14m. Only just into the third season, but he's so far not scored in four league outings, and I notice also that he's suspended. Glad I cashed in, tbh.

Playing backup to Leandro Damaio for me in the second season at Manchester City. Still aint sure whos better between him and Balotelli so he could even be 3rd choice. I'm not giving him a new deal once this one runs out though.

2012 started and he is at City's reserves. A shame since I'd like to call him for the national team but not without having several minutes played in the first team (and with at least a reasonable performance). And the team I'm managing isn't capable of signing him :S

• 5 weeks later...

Starting his third season with Stuttgart after signing on a free; his numbers from the 11-12 season to 15-16 read as: 72 games, 17 goals. 7.05 average rating, helped by the fact that he had one good season with Stuttgart (7.21) his first year with them (17 games, 6 goals.) Making $7.25mil/yr and valued at $4.9million.

Archived