Carlos Tevez - Where does he go in your game?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's still in the Man City reserves on my save (just started 2nd season)

He played 2 games for Man City in the 1st season though despite being on the transfer list, scoring 3 goals. I regulary get an inbox message saying Tevez unhappy at recent fine etc.

I love the way he's in the reserves from the start and feels alienated/dislikes the manager, very realistic. :thup:

He was listed at £51 million on my save but I bid £0, £5 million then £10 million they wanted £33 million so I offered £22.5 million and they accepted. His listed price is way above what they will actually sell him for.

He was listed at £51 million on my save but I bid £0, £5 million then £10 million they wanted £33 million so I offered £22.5 million and they accepted. His listed price is way above what they will actually sell him for.

Yeah he's always been listed £51 million on my save too, but he's got no interest in joining me atm. So I've not tried to negotiate a fee for him.

But I'm keeping him on my shortlist untill he his interested in signing for me. Does he have huge wage demands or is he willing to take a cut?

Yeah he's always been listed £51 million on my save too, but he's got no interest in joining me atm. So I've not tried to negotiate a fee for him.

But I'm keeping him on my shortlist untill he his interested in signing for me. Does he have huge wage demands or is he willing to take a cut?

I had to pay him 125k a week.

That's not too bad, not bad at all.

I think he's on £180k a week on my save atm.

I recommend using the locking of certain parts of his contract at first he wanted 180k a week plus £7 million loyalty and agent fee. I offered £3.8 million for agent and loyalty and 100k a week I locked the agent and loyalty fees and then he wanted 250k a week so I locked wages at 125k. He accepted that with 17k per goals and appearance along with £1.3 million for getting 10 goals and the same for being in team of the year. I just let him have them because my team has a sugar daddy so it doesn't matter too much.

I recommend using the locking of certain parts of his contract at first he wanted 180k a week plus £7 million loyalty and agent fee. I offered £3.8 million for agent and loyalty and 100k a week I locked the agent and loyalty fees and then he wanted 250k a week so I locked wages at 125k. He accepted that with 17k per goals and appearance along with £1.3 million for getting 10 goals and the same for being in team of the year. I just let him have them because my team has a sugar daddy so it doesn't matter too much.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when/if I ever go for him. :thup:

Adebayor was my top scorer for spurs 1st season and he then had no intrest in discussing a contract with me so he went back to city and he's chilling in the reserves, they offering him to clubs for 5 mil but still he has no interest in joining spurs

This is a known issue for some people.. here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/283024-FM-12.0.3-Loan-with-agreed-price-Player-doing-well-but-reject-to-join-the-loaning-club

Second season at Arsenal, and he's still in the City Reserves. I've had bids of 25 mil refused both first and second season. I'm going to try again in the winter break, and will happily pay 10-15 mil for him, even though he'll be somewhat surplus to requirements with Van Persie, Walcott, Saviola and Cassano already at the club.

• 2 weeks later...

into the second season he was in the man city reserves and never getting played and I had an offer of 3.8m accepted but he wanted 180k a week wages and I could only offer 60k lol

I forgot where he ended up but he did sell for 3.8m and he went to france or spain in my game I think

Tevez saw out his Man City contract in my game, making 2 league sub appearances in those 3 years.

He then signed for Liverpool in August 2014 and in October i note that he's "(public) unhappy with being fined" which on checking must've been for getting sent off in one of his four games.

Remember the "arse" ddt/edt files you could add? He's got one hard-coded.

• 3 weeks later...

Joined Bordeaux in 2014 in my save, scored 20 goals and had 11 assists avr 7.69 in his first season. Before that he played 5 games for city without scoring. He is on a 47.5k/week with no significant bonuses as well. Also have an english nationality.

despite being listed at £51 Million I made a bid of £6 Million and Man City negotiated to £6.5 million. It's a shame I can't either afford him or my club is not a desirable place to play. I'm Vitesse in the Dutch league lol.

This is ridiculous. I'm at the start of the 2013/14 season and he's still at City. Over the past two seasons, he's played the grand total of five league games, all as a sub, scoring no goals. The crazy thing is that, under happiness, it says he is "happy playing for the club". The ultimate mercenary?

Archived