Sports Interactive Community
RedmanJB

Carlos Tevez - Where does he go in your game?

Just started second season and he is in Manchester City's reserves. He is alienated and dislikes his manager. Valued at £4.5 million but city are asking £51m for him!!

season 2, man city reserves, fined frequently for no apparent reason as far as i can tell.

He's still in the Man City reserves on my save (just started 2nd season)

He played 2 games for Man City in the 1st season though despite being on the transfer list, scoring 3 goals. I regulary get an inbox message saying Tevez unhappy at recent fine etc.

I love the way he's in the reserves from the start and feels alienated/dislikes the manager, very realistic. :thup:

He was listed at £51 million on my save but I bid £0, £5 million then £10 million they wanted £33 million so I offered £22.5 million and they accepted. His listed price is way above what they will actually sell him for.

He was listed at £51 million on my save but I bid £0, £5 million then £10 million they wanted £33 million so I offered £22.5 million and they accepted. His listed price is way above what they will actually sell him for.

Yeah he's always been listed £51 million on my save too, but he's got no interest in joining me atm. So I've not tried to negotiate a fee for him.

But I'm keeping him on my shortlist untill he his interested in signing for me. Does he have huge wage demands or is he willing to take a cut?

Yeah he's always been listed £51 million on my save too, but he's got no interest in joining me atm. So I've not tried to negotiate a fee for him.

But I'm keeping him on my shortlist untill he his interested in signing for me. Does he have huge wage demands or is he willing to take a cut?

I had to pay him 125k a week.

That's not too bad, not bad at all.

I think he's on £180k a week on my save atm.

I recommend using the locking of certain parts of his contract at first he wanted 180k a week plus £7 million loyalty and agent fee. I offered £3.8 million for agent and loyalty and 100k a week I locked the agent and loyalty fees and then he wanted 250k a week so I locked wages at 125k. He accepted that with 17k per goals and appearance along with £1.3 million for getting 10 goals and the same for being in team of the year. I just let him have them because my team has a sugar daddy so it doesn't matter too much.

I recommend using the locking of certain parts of his contract at first he wanted 180k a week plus £7 million loyalty and agent fee. I offered £3.8 million for agent and loyalty and 100k a week I locked the agent and loyalty fees and then he wanted 250k a week so I locked wages at 125k. He accepted that with 17k per goals and appearance along with £1.3 million for getting 10 goals and the same for being in team of the year. I just let him have them because my team has a sugar daddy so it doesn't matter too much.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when/if I ever go for him. :thup:

Adebayor was my top scorer for spurs 1st season and he then had no intrest in discussing a contract with me so he went back to city and he's chilling in the reserves, they offering him to clubs for 5 mil but still he has no interest in joining spurs

This is a known issue for some people.. here http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/283024-FM-12.0.3-Loan-with-agreed-price-Player-doing-well-but-reject-to-join-the-loaning-club

City will accept £2.5 million for him on mine at start of second season. He's sitting rotting away in reserves but I can't get anywhere near his wage demands

Trying to get him on loan at Sevilla, but City are greedy barstewards and wanting me to pay his wages in full and an upfront fee of 5m......oh the greed that football is these days!!!

Tevez stayed at Man City until 2019. 255 Apps, 120 Goals.

Became a youth coach and spent a year at Liverpool before youth coaching at Arsenal between 2021 and 2046. Retired age 62.

still in city's reserves

am tempted to sign him (have a bit of a backup striker problem) but City won't bargain for about 7m and hsi wages are far too high for a backup

I'm in my second season with Newcastle and he's still at city, in the reserves.. he's worth 8 million but city want 51 :|

Second season at Arsenal, and he's still in the City Reserves. I've had bids of 25 mil refused both first and second season. I'm going to try again in the winter break, and will happily pay 10-15 mil for him, even though he'll be somewhat surplus to requirements with Van Persie, Walcott, Saviola and Cassano already at the club.

Tried to sign him in my Liverpool save at the end of the first season. City were willing to sell him for £12m, but he wanted £250k wages - I negotiated him down to £170k but it would have messed up my wage structure so i left it. He ended up going to Spurs for £13.5m and is on £188 per week.

city accepted 15 mil from me when I was arsenal in the demo.

Then I forgot to register him before the season started.....

into the second season he was in the man city reserves and never getting played and I had an offer of 3.8m accepted but he wanted 180k a week wages and I could only offer 60k lol

I forgot where he ended up but he did sell for 3.8m and he went to france or spain in my game I think

Tevez saw out his Man City contract in my game, making 2 league sub appearances in those 3 years.

He then signed for Liverpool in August 2014 and in October i note that he's "(public) unhappy with being fined" which on checking must've been for getting sent off in one of his four games.

Remember the "arse" ddt/edt files you could add? He's got one hard-coded.

Halfway through the first season for United and he's in the reserves with an asking price of £62 million.

I made a cheeky 500k bid and they negotiated - wanted £13 million. Not paying that though!!! :p

Went to Spurs when his contract expired, after playing 3 games in the meantime. Did well, scoring 79 goals in 139 games, before retiring and becoming a coach.

in my game, wenger took over mancini after he got sacked and put tevez back into the lineup and got him playing well again

I'm going to try and get him for PSG at the end of the first season, fingers crossed!

Signed for Malaga in 2013/2014 on a free.

Still there in 2017.

Joined Bordeaux in 2014 in my save, scored 20 goals and had 11 assists avr 7.69 in his first season. Before that he played 5 games for city without scoring. He is on a 47.5k/week with no significant bonuses as well. Also have an english nationality.

despite being listed at £51 Million I made a bid of £6 Million and Man City negotiated to £6.5 million. It's a shame I can't either afford him or my club is not a desirable place to play. I'm Vitesse in the Dutch league lol.

Played 3 league games over 3 years before moving to Spurs on a free. Had 2 21 goal league seasons, and is going into his 3rd with the new strike partner of Messi. Hmmm...

This is ridiculous. I'm at the start of the 2013/14 season and he's still at City. Over the past two seasons, he's played the grand total of five league games, all as a sub, scoring no goals. The crazy thing is that, under happiness, it says he is "happy playing for the club". The ultimate mercenary?

As Spurs I signed him at the start of the second season for £17m and (£180k wages). Scored 12 or so goals in 25 odd apps. Sold him to Barca for £30m after one season. Still there three years later ripping it up.

19 (11 sub) appearances, 5 goals for City in 3 years on mine. signed for PSG on a free at the start of 2014-15, scored 16 goals in 33 appearances