Sports Interactive Community
PaulCustus Xi

FM 12 Premier Ship Clan

Hi guys ive been really wanting to start a network game for ages. I hear people say they have been going on for years and years.

I DONT MIND PEOPLE ASKING TO JOIN ASLONG AS YOU HAVE SOME RECENT EXPERIENCE ON FOOTBALL MANAGER. MAX PEOPLE ALLOWED ARE 10 DONT WANT THE NETWORK GAME TO LAG TO MUCH.

So Obviously this is a Premiership game so obviously we all need to choose our clubs. Im going to be Newcastle as I feel there squad has potential. We will be doing this through Skype not Hamachi because skypes easier. A main requirment for this is you have a sence of humour. You need to be able to have a laugh and a joke otherwise you will find yourself getting offended at everything.

So List is.

1st pick (Me): Newcastle

2nd pick:

3rd pick:

4th pick:

5th pick:

6th pick:

7th pick:

8th pick:

9th pick:

10th pick:

I will put the network address up in Skype.

Yoooo Avent got skype but interested in joining a clan.... get back to me mate! :p

Hi I am experienced (* from CM02)

I want to join, didn't know you could over Skype how does that work?

I would love to join as Liverpool, Spurs or Wolves ............. In that order.

Forgive me if i'm wrong, but isn't this against the forum rules? You have to use the appropriate threads before you even begin to make your clan thread! This will just get closed.

You know what?

Im getting sick of this forum rules S***E

I have just read 20 different posts and on 19 of them it says please post in correct area/follow rules.

It SUCKS

I have seen 20 interesting questions and not had 1 answer because of this.

My time is very much in demand and i simply do not have the time to read all rules then read more and read more again just to find out where the original question got moved to.

I understand there are reasons for all these rules and regulations but this is seriously annoying.

I have put my name down on available players thread before and didnt hear ANYTHING.

Rant complete..........................