lawstraljan11

Tapatalk?

64 posts in this topic

Does Tapatalk support these forums please?

It's an app that automatically lets you log into forums (I use it for iPhone)...

Thanks.

It would be great if Tapatalk could be installed on this forum. Makes forum browsing from mobile devices much more convenient.

I;m gonna chime in here and say using that app for my Inter forums is a blessing at work, bleeping sluggish without it.

If I could use Tapatalk for SI's forum I would be on here every minute...LOL too much mindless opinion from me is bad for your health though:D

Are there any mods around? I'd really appreciate if we could get an answer about this.

The foums are run by SEGA not SI- maybe Matt can advise?

Thanks Matt. Having these forums on an iphone/android app would kick butt. Navigating the forums on any of these devices is a pain in the butt.

why not bring these forums out on an iphone app ? that would be sensational

This

It takes me ages to do anything and i like browsing when in the car etc (not driving, obviously...)

i havent got an iphone so an app for the iphone would be useless to me

im not a sheep

Because that involved development, coding and bug fixing. Tapatalk is a third party,

Tapatalk can be installed on these forums in a matter of minutes. No need to develop any special app.

It is fine on my blackberry, I can browse with ease... What sort of problems are you having? What would be different?

There are no problems right now, just Tapatalk makes browsing much more convenient and enjoyable.

Having tapatalk installed on these forums would be awesome! Has there been no word from SI/Sega?

It's something we're looking into yes, thanks for taking the time to bring it up.

Having this forum on Tapatalk about be fabulous! It's definitely the best mobile solution and most big forums out there already support it. Besides, it's very easy for the admins to install and would not require any development or investment on their end.

Pretty please?

FM on Android and the forums on Tapatalk. There goes my spare time then!

yep ipad ap would be perfect as since this is an area that Sega/SI are targeting this year with the console/ipad version should be top priority :D

A separate app is not necessary, Tapatalk can work across various platforms and it gets the job done very neatly.

Because these are vbulletin forums it's literally a case of enabling an add in. Unless there are security concerns then I can't see a problem. Fingers crossed.

i vote yes and a total new forums is... necessary:)

I still keep checking Tapatalk every now and then hoping that Tapatalk access is enabled. :D

Any update on this Neil? Maybe even release your own app based on tapatalk just like XDA have.

Please if you do end up supporting it no annoying popup every visit to the forums telling me that I could be using tapatalk. Drives me nuts on some sites.

I already replied in this thread at the start of the year, but I do almost all of my forum browsing via Tapatalk these days. Please make the effort on this.

any news on Tapatalk, it is something that will be a progress, basicaly what ever we need to know kriss and frazT can provide it very easily with a post.

I use Tapatalk a lot and would love to see this on here! Easily one of my favorite forums around, please make it so!!

I'll just push in yet another vote here.

Would love to see this added, especially with the new FM13 info you're releasing atm.

Just wanna remind that it would be GREAT to have since its very easy to access the forums with a smartphone.Please have another look at it.

Please add this feature to the forums, I'm sure many of us here would be using it and coming to the forums much more :-)

Yeah we're looking to upgrade the forum software and when doing so will hopefully include mobile support as it's something we've clearly needed for quite a while. Given the forums will be quite busy as people get the game over the Christmas holidays it may well have to be earlier next year. Ideally I'd have liked this done quite a while ago, but the latest version of the forum software has been quite buggy so we've been hesitant to upgrade it.

Just another vote to support Tapatalk. Good to see that some improvements to the forums are planned.

Tapatalk access on this forum would be great. Perfect for mobile and so many people using it to post in forums these days.

Tapatalk would be an awesome addition, so +1 from here absolutely!

+ 1 here too (for the last three years its been called out for! :)

I would very much want to get this forum on Tapatalk also. It's about the only one of my favorite forums that isn't available on Tapatalk, so would be nice to get it there :)