San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gava looks like he can be a decent CB to be honest, congratulations on that victory over Leverkusen, good progress in Europe!

He may be decent....but he turned down my contract offer and went to Faetano -.-

We also lost 4-1 in the away leg so looks like EURO Cup for us this year :D

He may be decent....but he turned down my contract offer and went to Faetano -.-

We also lost 4-1 in the away leg so looks like EURO Cup for us this year :D

Ah what a shame, hopefully you can turn into semi-pro soon.

Do you mind posting your European Coefficient screenshot of the last 5 seasons? Just wondering if you are getting the bonus points for reaching the group stage of the Europa League since that wasn't happening on FM11.

Ah what a shame, hopefully you can turn into semi-pro soon.

Do you mind posting your European Coefficient screenshot of the last 5 seasons? Just wondering if you are getting the bonus points for reaching the group stage of the Europa League since that wasn't happening on FM11.

I didn't know if you meant the Nation coefficients or the clubs, so here's both:

4Rnvn.png

HLPBQ.png

What an epic thread and for pure dedication you deserve a big thumbs up :)

Loving this, and you are steaming along. Your rise so far has been awesome, long may it continue. I know you don't like losing your young stars, but for me in my games, nothing beats seeing one of them play for Barca, AC Milan, Man Utd etc!!

Keep up the good work :)

What an epic thread and for pure dedication you deserve a big thumbs up :)

Loving this, and you are steaming along. Your rise so far has been awesome, long may it continue. I know you don't like losing your young stars, but for me in my games, nothing beats seeing one of them play for Barca, AC Milan, Man Utd etc!!

Keep up the good work :)

Why Thankyou :) it's a shame that all my stars go to the other Sammarinese teams.

Ec5oy.png

Can I please have some of the things that Dafuge gets??

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :) I'm sorry my updating is turning into few and far between, but my laptop is pretty knackered, it has little over 800MB free, and that's after Disk Cleanup, Disk Defragmenter and compressing files I mean in total this woeful laptop had 32.5GB hard-drive, and I got it from my granddad..so it's going kaput, I will try to update soon though, sorry for any inconveniences!

Archived