San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

How did you convince Eto'o to come to San Marino?

From what I remember, there was some backrrom advice with Samuel Eto'o being a recommended Ass Man, he accepted the money offered, and the rest is history :thup:

Wow, what an incredible career. Considering I'm doing something similar, this is both inspiring humiliating - I thought I was doing well but THIS, this is how it's done. Incredible career so far, keep this going man!

Thanks Dave! Best of luck with your Sammarinese conquest ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well for the teams that qualified for European Competition:

Tre Fiori:

EURO Cup 1st Qual Round - Tre Fiori 2-0 Ordabasy

EURO Cup 2nd Qual Round - Tre Fiori 1-1a B36

Folgore:

EURO Cup 2nd Qual Round - Folgore 1-6 Ajax

Tre Penne:

EURO Cup 3rd Qual Round - Tre Penne 1-4 Fram (ISL)

From what I can tell, no other Sammarinese team has made it to the Group Stages.

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2033/34

League Table

League Positions Graph

Domestic Fixtures

A very poor start to the season ruined our chances of winning the Group Stages, thankfully we picked up alot towards the end and managed to win the Championship Final to guarantee Champions League football again.

Coppa Titano - A bit closer this year, beating Tre Fiori 2-1 in the Final.

European Champions Cup - We had very tough opposition again, but managed to keep the amount of goals down to a reasonable level for a club of our "standards".

Squad - A good squad now, and with the defenders coming up in a couple of years it can only get better!

Finances - £14,300,000 in the bank, our training facilities were downgraded so have to pay to have them re-upgraded.

Youth Players:

Angelo Perra (YP13)

Antonio Stanzione (YP15)

Antonio Costanzo (YP17)

Boris Oddo (YP19)

Pasquale Missiroli (YP20)

Donato Cursio (YP21)

Rino Alizzi (YP22)

Enrico Chiodo (YP23) - List of Injuries

Nicolas Marinelli (YP24)

Mateo Bressan (YP25)

Rocco Marchesini (YP26)

Ezio Carli (YP28)

Marcello Allegri (YP28)

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000
2024/25                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               606              £1,100,000
2025/26                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group B        Champions Playoff             885              £1,600,000
2026/27                1st Grp B                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd. Qual Round               861              £2,400,000
2027/28                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group D                   1178             £5,250,000
2028/29                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group F        Champions Playoff             1162             £6,250,000     
2029/30                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1263             £8,750,000
2030/31                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group J        Champions Playoff             1440             £9,750,000
2031/32                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1599             £11,250,000
2032/33                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1893             £13,500,000
2033/34                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group F                   1852             £11,500,000

We have;

Basic Corporate Facilities

Good Training Facilities (Expansion in progress, completion due 20.9.2034)

State of the Art Youth Facilities

Exceptional Junior Coaching

Minimal Youth Recruitment

Also noticing that a few other teams in the league are starting to improve there Youth & Training Facilities.

Hey Makota, I've just read all the way through. Great thread.

Couple of questions. Why has it taken so long to have your training facilities upgraded? And would you rule out re-signing former youth prospects on a free? And when is that San Marino job coming up? I've only seen U19.

Cheers

Fantastic start for San Marino in Qualifying!!!

You might be able to get a point out of your Champions League group.

Unfortunately after 2 games we have a GD of -10, 0 socred, 10 conceded, 5-0 losses both games.

Also, another update for now the most travelled and also most expensive Sammarinese player, Michele Centofanti (YP18)!

yGGRb.png

3gbOi.png

Hey Makota, I've just read all the way through. Great thread.

Couple of questions. Why has it taken so long to have your training facilities upgraded? And would you rule out re-signing former youth prospects on a free? And when is that San Marino job coming up? I've only seen U19.

Cheers

Thanks Nick!

I would rule out re-signing my old Youth players since it would count as signing someone, and I focused the money on getting my Youth Facilities up first so it's only recently that my Training Facilities have been improved, and now I have "Top training Facilities"

The San Marino expectations have always been quite low so I'm thinking that it will be around 7 years until the San Marino job becomes available as the current manager is 60.

I think that some of the first team haven't completely reached their potential but almost all of them have, and we only have 4 players over the age of 25 so the training hasn't been too bad.

I could try and force him out but I don't really want the National Team Job yet, I'd rather complete the domestic side of the challenge before starting the International side.

Archived