Makoto Nakamura

San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

1,088 posts in this topic

Angelo Perra is awesome for a 15 years old. I'd definitely hire a player like that - for my russian premier league side. Nevermind for that lower level. Very lucky there to get a player like that I reckon.

SujEA.png

Oh my god! this is not happening!

This means no matter what, we will either be in the European Champions Cup Groups or the EURO Cup Groups!

tough luck :/ but if you win, that means 6 million pounds, you'll definitely go semi-pro or pro! UEFA groups will still mean semi-pro I guess..

Gava looks like he can be a decent CB to be honest, congratulations on that victory over Leverkusen, good progress in Europe!

Gava looks like he can be a decent CB to be honest, congratulations on that victory over Leverkusen, good progress in Europe!

He may be decent....but he turned down my contract offer and went to Faetano -.-

We also lost 4-1 in the away leg so looks like EURO Cup for us this year :D

Have you tried putting a ridiculously high asking price on your players, has dissuaded the AI from approaching my players in the past. AI may have wised up though but I guess it's worth a try.

Have you tried putting a ridiculously high asking price on your players, has dissuaded the AI from approaching my players in the past. AI may have wised up though but I guess it's worth a try.

I've tried, that doesn't work with amateur contracts though :(

That is one tough group, but great progress in Europe! Love reading this!

Tough group, but fantastic progress. Congrats on getting to the group stage :)

He may be decent....but he turned down my contract offer and went to Faetano -.-

We also lost 4-1 in the away leg so looks like EURO Cup for us this year :D

Ah what a shame, hopefully you can turn into semi-pro soon.

Do you mind posting your European Coefficient screenshot of the last 5 seasons? Just wondering if you are getting the bonus points for reaching the group stage of the Europa League since that wasn't happening on FM11.

Ah what a shame, hopefully you can turn into semi-pro soon.

Do you mind posting your European Coefficient screenshot of the last 5 seasons? Just wondering if you are getting the bonus points for reaching the group stage of the Europa League since that wasn't happening on FM11.

I didn't know if you meant the Nation coefficients or the clubs, so here's both:

4Rnvn.png

HLPBQ.png

I meant the club ones, thank you very much!

You should get 2 points for reaching the group stage of the Europa League but i can see this hasn't been fixed yet.. :(

What an epic thread and for pure dedication you deserve a big thumbs up :)

Loving this, and you are steaming along. Your rise so far has been awesome, long may it continue. I know you don't like losing your young stars, but for me in my games, nothing beats seeing one of them play for Barca, AC Milan, Man Utd etc!!

Keep up the good work :)

What an epic thread and for pure dedication you deserve a big thumbs up :)

Loving this, and you are steaming along. Your rise so far has been awesome, long may it continue. I know you don't like losing your young stars, but for me in my games, nothing beats seeing one of them play for Barca, AC Milan, Man Utd etc!!

Keep up the good work :)

Why Thankyou :) it's a shame that all my stars go to the other Sammarinese teams.

Ec5oy.png

Can I please have some of the things that Dafuge gets??

An amateur team in the europa league, now i've seen everything.

You think the board might consider turning semi-pro now? :p

An amateur team in the europa league, now i've seen everything.

You think the board might consider turning semi-pro now? :p

Well, about that...

4C4bv.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!

Finally congratulations! It should make the game a lot more interesting now :)

Didn't even know you could request that.

Gratz mate, looking forward to more reading ^^ If only college courses were this exciting, I'd get a 4.0 GPA :(

wowsers. congrats mate :)

I think I have been inspired to try something similar in a few months :)

Fantastic progress this season. First the group stages and immediately afterwards semi-pro status with youth facility improvements. :cool:

That partnership between Aielli and Perra is incredible.

Gratz on getting the green light!!! Now sign up those kids, and start stealing the best kids from the other San Marino teams, see how they like it haha

Gratz on getting the green light!!! Now sign up those kids, and start stealing the best kids from the other San Marino teams, see how they like it haha

Think you missed the youth only part of the challenge ;)

Fantastic thread, really enjoyed reading through the lot.

Wow! thankyou everyone, sorry there has been no updates today, school started again and i've just come back from a halloween party, I'll load up now and tyr to get a couple of hours gameplay done! :)

Congratulations on becoming a pro club mate :)

quick question are you using the san marino file where at the start for winning the league you get 25k(prize money)? because if you are it will reach around 10mil when it becomes 2 star, unfortunately it seems to have the same problem as last year :(

Congratulations on becoming a pro club mate :)

I'm in January now, so should try and get an update tonight :)

Perra and Aielli upfront, the two Fabio's at the back and Belmonte in the middle of it all. Not a bad team you are building up there. The San Marino FA chiefs will be proud.

Having read this thread, you are doing really well and you have inspired me to have a go in san marino :applause:

Fantastic and epic thread!! I hope someday you'll win the champions league ! :)

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :) I'm sorry my updating is turning into few and far between, but my laptop is pretty knackered, it has little over 800MB free, and that's after Disk Cleanup, Disk Defragmenter and compressing files I mean in total this woeful laptop had 32.5GB hard-drive, and I got it from my granddad..so it's going kaput, I will try to update soon though, sorry for any inconveniences!