San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2016/17

League Table

League Positions Graph

Again we started off badly, then had a winning streak, a losing streak, and another winning streak to win the title 1-0 against Folgore.

Coppa Titano - A great time in the Cup, only one loss this year and we ended up beating Murata, our old bogey team in the final.

Squad - Only got rid of 2 players, honestly I should have gotten rid of Andrea Pedretti aswell...

Finances - Looking very strong thanks too prize money, yet we still can't afford to turn Professional.

Youth Players at the club:

Andrea Pedretti (YP1) - Only gotten 10 appearances since he came through the Youth System, I'm thinking that it maybe time for him to move on.

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - He's great, and still growing, since the screenshot he's also gotten 2 more San Marino caps to his name.

Valerio Borrello (YP6) - He has vastly exceeded my expectations, scored 8 goals and broken records, 5 MoM awards and 19 assists in all competitions.

Allessandro Rossini (YP7) - 35 appearances but a couple of attributes dropped at the end of the season, still he is only 18 and has 15-20 years ahead of him.

Simone Morelli (YP10) - Made 1 Youth team appearance and scored a penalty, made 1 San Marino U21 appearance and scored 2, a star for the future I think.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000

Why do you just write that you finished 2nd in the group but not write the results of the playoffs succh as you won the title? :/ great finances btw, can't quite believe that they can't afford turning pro. At least semi-pro should be available with that much money, it's not like footballers earn a fortune in San Marino

Why do you just write that you finished 2nd in the group but not write the results of the playoffs succh as you won the title? :/ great finances btw, can't quite believe that they can't afford turning pro. At least semi-pro should be available with that much money, it's not like footballers earn a fortune in San Marino

I don't really know, I just don't do it, it's a lot easier for me just putting the Groups, finances will only get better with European football now.

h9GcF.png

cEJzQ.png

He may not want me but he does have ambitions for the club.

EDIT:

6jYzJ.png

Kj96a.png

HAPPY DAYS!!!

Also my European matches are coming up, we face Andorra's Santa Coloma whist Racing FC of Luxembourg face Rhyl of Wales

European Champions League - Champions First Qualifying Phase First Leg

n4tV0.png

We got tired late on but still nearly managed a comeback, in the other game Rhyl beat Racing FC 2-0

European Champions League - Champions First Qualifying Phase Second Leg

FXnPv.png

WE'RE THROUGH!!!!!!

We were 10-1 outsiders and after going down to 10 men in the 55th minute I thought we had no chance but Michele Pratelli scored in the 83rd minute! Santa Coloma had a chance to equalise in the 88th minute but thankfully missed the penalty.

We go through to face Azerbajani team Qarabag Agdam in the 2nd Qualifier. Rhyl beat Racing FC 2-1 agg

European Champions League - Champions Second Qualifying Phase First Leg

eLj4N.png

We were expected to get hammered but we scored the first and last goal of the game with the last being a diving header.

European Champions League - Champions Second Qualifying Phase Second Leg

17eY8.png

This time we did get hammered, it was ok until we got to the final 15 minutes where we just fell apart.

Obviously you are in the top division or you wouldnt be in Europe :p but how do the play-offs work because it obviously doesnt show who won the title on the league table only?

Fun thread, really enjoyed reading that. Good luck for the rest of the season, look forward to reading an update after the weekend!

Thanks, glad you've enjoyed it so far, I'll probably have another couple of seasons done over the weekend for you to check up on.

Been following for a while. You've made some great progress. :thup:

Now tell the board to become semi-pro! (if you can)

I've made a bit of progress, we're miles away from the aim but there's no rush, I have 11 months to do this. And after the Champions league we have over 1m in the finances but still can't afford to go Semi-Pro, but we can ask the board for a better Transfer & Wage Budget.

Obviously you are in the top division or you wouldnt be in Europe :p but how do the play-offs work because it obviously doesnt show who won the title on the league table only?

The Play-offs really confuse me, I still don't know how they work but the teams that finish 1st in their Groups go into the Champions Playoff Fourth Round, and the teams in 2nd & 3rd go into the Champions Playoff First Round

I think you new chairman is this guy he is from Carcarañá, with the extra money from Europe should have a good chance of going semi.

Wow, I think that is him since our Chairman is Argentinian it definitely gives it some validity.

RInbP.png

m30Eo.png

CNioy.png

£1.1M in the black, surely that's enough to make to step up now...

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2017/18

League Table

League Position Graph

League Fixtures

I don't understand why we're so bad at the start of the season, we almost always go bottom for atleast one game of the season. Thankfully we always pick up mid-season and we won the league for the 3rd time.

Coppa Titano - We breezed through the Group Stages but just couldn't beat La Fiorita in the Quarter Finals.

Squad - I let the older 1/2* players go and now we have a smaller squad where Andrea Pedretti (YP1) is the oldest player, age 22 and the squad average age is 17.

Finances - We're 1.1M in the black and most of that is set to improving the Training Facilities, I want enough money to go Semi-Professional.

Andrea Pedretti (YP1) - Made 4 appearances this year, but only got a 6.32 rating, also the oldest player at the club now, not very impressive.

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - The captain of the team and the key player most of the time he scored 6 and assisted 12 he is also on 14 caps for the National Team now with an average rating of 7.13.

Valerio Borrello (YP6) - An average sort of season for Valerio, 6 goals and 10 assists, not far behind Raoul and got an average rating of 7.02

Allessandro Rossini (YP7) - Our only goalkeeper, he's good, not very consistent though but then again, he is only 19.

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - The good player from this years batch, hopefully he won't do as others have done for the last couple of years and join another club in the Pre-season.

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000

Also, are their any of my ex-Youth Players or players/ clubs that you guys want screenshots of?

ULElY.png

I'm thinking my most important win yet? We beat Bangor City 4-2 in the First Qualifying Round as 10-1 outsiders, and we've just beaten Montenegrins Mogren 1-0 at their place as 50-1 outsiders to put us in the 3rd Qualifying Round against FK Austria Wien!!

We lost 10-1 on agg to FK Austria Wien and then get this:

WQYfM.png

Oh Dear God, it's going to be history repeating itself..

oYkY7.png

A much more enjoyable game, changed the tactics and got a more reasonable result, that has brought an end the our debut in Europe, lets hope that this is the worst we ever do!

So 4 years later and how did we fare?

B6FjK.png

We conceded 12 again but this time we managed to score against them.

"Junior coaching is how well your youth players are coached before they are generated into the game. It will therefore mostly affect their starting CA." - Quote from Stu Coleman.

Seems that's the best thing to improve for you right now: in San Marino your youngsters won't improve much even with first team match exposure, because the level of the league is so low and they're on amateur contracts, so it's best to have them good enough to start immediately.

"Junior coaching is how well your youth players are coached before they are generated into the game. It will therefore mostly affect their starting CA." - Quote from Stu Coleman.

Seems that's the best thing to improve for you right now: in San Marino your youngsters won't improve much even with first team match exposure, because the level of the league is so low and they're on amateur contracts, so it's best to have them good enough to start immediately.

Ah ok, thanks:thup: Some more facilities screenshots now:

GRICF.png

4BIhL.png

Remo looks amazing.

I really like this thread, due to it's pace. You don't seem to slow down and you throw out updates constantly. Loving what you did so far, hopefully semi-pro is not that far off.

Thanks, I'll probably get some sleep now, I should get 4 or maybe 5 seasons done by the end of Sunday, after that I'm back at school, but should be able to get a season per night if I'm lucky.

I'm amazed that you've managed to go through this many seasons already. Does the San Marino league have like 10 games per season or something?

There's between 20 & 24 league games per season, between 8 & 13 Cup games plus whatever European games there are.

The game goes faster because there are only 2000 players loaded and no background detail and everything in the detail level is set to none.

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2018/19

League Table

League Position Graph

League Fixtures

We started off better this year, I don't think we are the dominant team in San Marino yet as we still get quite a few losses each year, but we managed to get to the final where we beat Virtus 3 - 2

Coppa Titano - Only one loss in the group stages and we ended up winning the final against Juvenes Dogana

European Champions Cup - We managed to easily beat Bangor City 4-2 before expecting to get hammered by Mogren, we won 3-2, we then did get hammered by FK Austria Wien 10-1 putting us into the EURO Cup.

EURO Cup - The less said the better, it was the same as 4 years ago, we were utterly destroyed.

Squad - I got rid of (YP1) he didn't play a game all season so it was for the best I thought.

Finances - 650K in the black our finances plummeted when we made new Training Facilities.

Raoul Belmonte (YP2) - His stats dropped towards the end of the season but he is rated as the best player in San Marino.

Valerio Borrello (YP6) - Started getting assists again, 6 goals, 12 assists and now capped for San Marino.

Allessandro Rossini (YP7) - Oddly not the first choice anymore, we now have a goalkeeper who I payed no attention too when he came through the Youth..

Giovanni Cambi (YP11) - The first Youth in a while that stayed with the club over Pre-Season and at 17 he's already been capped twice for San Marino, also got 5 goals and 8 assists so not bad.

Remio Aielli (YP12) - I really hope he stays at the club over Pre-season, the best person too come through the Youth System so far, I've started training his composure so he can try and be the goal machine next year.

2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000

Good season, nice layout. You seem to be making some progress which is obviously a plus! :thup:

Thanks, I'm going to hopefully get to the 3rd Qualifying round again this year since we have been given pretty easy draws in my opinion.

Good supply of reasonable youngsters there.

Yea, A couple of my youngsters without the (YP) have suprised me in being really good, like we have a couple of awesome defenders now.

The European draws have been done:

EURO Cup 1st Qualifying Round:

Virtus vs IFK Norrkoping

Folgore vs Ferencvaros

European Champions Cup 1st Qualifying Round:

San Giovanni vs Llanelli

European Champions Cup 2nd Qualifying Round:

San Giovanni or Llanelli vs Shamrock Rovers

Remo looks a legend in the making, have any of the YP's that were poached come of anything?

Andrea Pedretti (YP1) - History

Georgio Fusi (YP3) - History

Fabio La Mura (YP4) - History

Simone Santunione (YP5) - History

Claudia Persico (YP8) - History

Andrea Ferrari (YP9) - History

Simone Morelli (YP10) - History

They've all been pretty dissapointing in not yet reaching potential and most club hop each season.

Archived