San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's actually a message you get when a major injury destroys a player's future; one of your backroom staff or physios reports they will never reach their potential or something like that. If you didn't see that, you're golden.

Oh well thank god I didn't get that message, atleast I don't remember getting it.

keep in mind that the star system depends on how good your top players are... If your top player went away it's possible that your scouts consider a new player 4.5 stars when before they would call it a 3.5 star player.

Being as none of my best players have gone yet I'll take it as quite a good thing ;)

60WgF.png

Both of these players are leaving at the end of the season, Remo to Tre Penne with 194 goals currently under his belt and Alberto is going to Virtus.

Makoto; i've just gained a huge amount more respect for how far you've come. I'm a few games off the end of my second season with this Norwegian team and the regens I'm getting are HORRIFIC, two seasons and no-one that will be in the team long term I don't think. At what stage of youth facilities/junior coaching did you start producing decent players?

Just read the whole thread there now, brilliant thread! Hoping to see you do better in the CL :D

Thanks! I can see us stagnating in last of the Group Stages for a while now but atleast we get almost £700,000 for getting there which helps our facilities.

Pity seeing legends depart.
Gutted to see Remo leave!

Yea, it's gonna be a shame without him, hopefully Enrico & Nicolas (YP24) can take over although Enrico is very injury prone.

Makoto; i've just gained a huge amount more respect for how far you've come. I'm a few games off the end of my second season with this Norwegian team and the regens I'm getting are HORRIFIC, two seasons and no-one that will be in the team long term I don't think. At what stage of youth facilities/junior coaching did you start producing decent players?

Thanks :) I didn't get to improve the facilities until we got into Europe, until then it was a bit up and down in performances, I think you'd need to get a few decent cup runs in to get the money needed, it took me 7-8 years before I got a noticeable change in Youth quality, but now they're getting better and better, just stick with it! :)

Attempting something similar in Slovakia now, can't get out of the second division though xD

Good luck next season in CL, good little striker there too from your latest batch, hope his Argentine roots start to show!

Attempting something similar in Slovakia now, can't get out of the second division though xD

Good luck next season in CL, good little striker there too from your latest batch, hope his Argentine roots start to show!

I'm thinking about doing it as well, but would probably be best doing it in a league where you can't get relegated.

Edit:

Started a career with the Singapore league the only league loaded. Just going to hope a club will approach me, if not, I'll have to select a club for myself. Thinking it might be harder in Asia with less money for the Asian CL?

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2031/32

League Table

League Positions Graph

Domestic Fixtures

Another pretty good season, will probably never get an unbeaten season though with the amount of players leaving us either through transfers or refusal to sign contracts.

Coppa Titano - Another Cup win, what else to say, it's part of the wallpaper now.

European Champions Cup - Qualifying was good, but the group stage was absolutely abysmal, capped off by a 10-0 loss to A.C Milan.

Squad - Our small squad is just getting smaller and smaller now, I hope they can keep going strong.

Finances - Still going up from European revenue, almost at £15,000,000 now.

Youth Players:

Remo Aielli (YP12) - Joining Tre Penne

Angelo Perra (YP13)

Fabio Bernandini (YP14) - Refused to renew contract, leaving on a free transfer.

Antonio Stanzione (YP15)

Antonello Carraro (YP16) - Refused to renew contract, leaving on a free transfer.

Antonio Costanzo (YP17)

Michele Centofanti (YP18) - Joining West Ham, first Sammarinese player to play outside of Italy & San Marino.

Boris Oddo (YP19)

Pasquale Missiroli (YP20)

Donato Cursio (YP21)

Rino Alizzi (YP22)

Enrico Chiodo (YP23)

Nicolas Marinelli (YP24)

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000
2024/25                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               606              £1,100,000
2025/26                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group B        Champions Playoff             885              £1,600,000
2026/27                1st Grp B                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd. Qual Round               861              £2,400,000
2027/28                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group D                   1178             £5,250,000
2028/29                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group F        Champions Playoff             1162             £6,250,000     
2029/30                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1263             £8,750,000
2030/31                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group J        Champions Playoff             1440             £9,750,000
2031/32                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1599             £11,250,000

Best of luck in Slovakia, I've never played in those leagues personally, I actually holidayed 4 seasons without saving earlier whilst I was at a friends and he turned out very very good, so hopefully it will happen with me playing properly.

I'm thinking about doing it as well, but would probably be best doing it in a league where you can't get relegated.

Edit:

Started a career with the Singapore league the only league loaded. Just going to hope a club will approach me, if not, I'll have to select a club for myself. Thinking it might be harder in Asia with less money for the Asian CL?

Makoto is your staff only your former players? Or do you appoint any staff to your club?

Good luck in Singapore, I'd say it would be harder on the money side, but slightly easier on the fact that there are less "giant" clubs in Asia.

I still have the original staff other than I signed Samuel Eto'o when my first manager messed up and Yazar Yazici walked out and I needed an Assistant, also with the addition of Raoul Belmonte as a coach now.

I have exams, since I last updated I've had 1 English, 2 French (speaking & writing) and on the 7th I have 3 science mocks so I'm still quite busy :p

You raise our hopes just to dash them!

I have exams too at the moment so yes FM time is limited here also :(

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2032/33

League Table

League Position Graph

Domestic Fixtures

Decent season, another clean sweep, don't think I'll get an unbeaten season now.

Coppa Titano - Loads of goals and beat Tre Fiori 3-0 in the Final.

European Champions Cup - A few heavy losses but we got our first ever points!

Squad - The squads gotten a bit bigger but we are looking very very bare in defence.

Finances - £17,300,000 in the bank now, just upgrading our Training Facilities.

Youth Players:

Angelo Perra (YP13)

Antonio Stanzione (YP15)

Antonio Costanzo (YP17)

Boris Oddo (YP19)

Pasque Missirolli (YP20)

Donato Cursio (YP21)

Rino Alizzi (YP22)

Enrico Chiodo (YP23)

Nicolas Marinelli (YP24)

Mateo Bressan (YP25)

Gianluca Bibertini (YP26)

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000
2024/25                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               606              £1,100,000
2025/26                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group B        Champions Playoff             885              £1,600,000
2026/27                1st Grp B                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd. Qual Round               861              £2,400,000
2027/28                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group D                   1178             £5,250,000
2028/29                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group F        Champions Playoff             1162             £6,250,000     
2029/30                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1263             £8,750,000
2030/31                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group J        Champions Playoff             1440             £9,750,000
2031/32                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1599             £11,250,000
2032/33                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1893             £13,500,000

What are your coaches like? You definitely have the money to get some top coaches so do you? Or do you use retired players from your team?

Other than my assistant Samuel Eto'o, all the backroom staff are the same as when I started, and Raoul Belmonte has turned into a pretty good coach too :thup:

Wow, what an incredible career. Considering I'm doing something similar, this is both inspiring humiliating - I thought I was doing well but THIS, this is how it's done. Incredible career so far, keep this going man!

Archived