San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge!

Makoto Nakamura

I know how he got the Cameroonian knowledge!

It's from when I had to make Martino Bazzoli 2.0, Yazar Yazici walked out as an Assistant Manager so I tried to find the highest profile ex-player who would be our new Assistant, that turned out to be ex-Cameroonian international Samuel Eto'o with 172 caps & 110 goals.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading this you have inspired me to do my own San Marino save but with Fiorentino....3rd season now but players keep bottling in it in the championship playoffs...you reckon that could be because the average age of my team is 19? pressure getting to the kids?

San Giovanni - Campionato Sammarinese - 2030/31

League Table

League Position Graph

Domestic Fixtures

A much better domestic season, a lot of green dots and yet it still took us a few weeks to get into first place.

Coppa Titano - Easily won again, with loads of goals, winning the Semi-Finals 5-3 and winning the Final 5-1.

European Champions Cup & EURO Cup - A loss to APOEL put us in a EURO Cup Group with Lille, Fiorentina & Zenit, and for the first time in a Continental competition we actually looked like we could win, we didn't, but it looked like we could.

Squad - Transfers - We made a £925,000 profit from selling 3 players even if I didn't get the £600,000...

Finances - £11,750,000 in the black and the Youth Facilities are going to be upgraded again!

Youth Players:

Raoul Belmonte (YP2)

Remo Aielli (YP12)

Angelo Perra (YP13)

Fabio Bernandini (YP14)

Antonio Stanzione (YP15)

Antonello Carraro (YP16)

Antonio Costanzo (YP17)

Michele Centofanti (YP18)

Boris Oddo (YP19)

Pasque Missiroli (YP20)

Donato Cursio (YP21)

Rino Alizzi (YP22)

Enrico Chiodo (YP23)

Season            Campionato Sammarinese              Coppa Titano                EURO Cup           Champions Cup         Average Attendance    Club Worth (£)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12                   6th                          3rd Grp C                     -                    -                       193              £26,000
2012/13                1st Grp A                      Semi-Finals                    -                    -                       243              £80,000
2013/14                1st Grp B                       3rd Grp B                     -                    -                       236              £95,000
2014/15                4th Grp B                     Quarter Finals           2nd Qual. Round             -                       200              £150,000
2015/16                3rd Grp A                        Winners                      -                    -                       180              £190,000
2016/17                2nd Grp B                        Winners                      -              1st Qual. Round               256              £400,000
2017/18                2nd Grp B                     Quarter Finals                  -              2nd Qual. Round               263              £575,000
2018/19                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               293              £350,000
2019/20                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               326              £575,000
2020/21                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               333              £350,000
2021/22                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group C        Champions Playoff             651              £1,500,000
2022/23                1st Grp A                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd Qual. Round               600              £1,600,000
2023/24                1st Grp B                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               566              £2,100,000
2024/25                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              2nd Qual. Round               606              £1,100,000
2025/26                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group B        Champions Playoff             885              £1,600,000
2026/27                1st Grp B                        Winners               4th Qual. Round       3rd. Qual Round               861              £2,400,000
2027/28                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group D                   1178             £5,250,000
2028/29                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group F        Champions Playoff             1162             £6,250,000     
2029/30                1st Grp A                        Winners                      -              4th Group A                   1263             £8,750,000
2030/31                1st Grp A                        Winners                  4th Group J        Champions Playoff             1440             £9,750,000

after reading this you have inspired me to do my own San Marino save but with Fiorentino....3rd season now but players keep bottling in it in the championship playoffs...you reckon that could be because the average age of my team is 19? pressure getting to the kids?

It might be, just try doing team meetings to get morale up, sometimes it has a drastically opposite effect though, just keep trying and you'll win :thup:

ygxpC.png

And we get the easiest draw in the 3rd Qualifier against either Qarabag Agdam or TNS, I'm seriously hoping we play Qarabag Agdam as back in 2017 we went against them and lost 10-3, then in 2022 we had a rematch and won 4-2, so this will be a good game to see how much we've progressed!

• 2 weeks later...

Dude you've done so much since I've been gone :D Great job, really. I really missed reading your story. Tough luck with those games and Chiodo, but hopefully he'll be back. I think we were talking about 200 years but it looks like you may as well, make it in 150

Broken legs are so bad on FM12, not one player I've had suffer one has come back anything like the same as they were.
I think to of my wonderkids suffered that and returned to be great in the future, but yeah, generally, what Snake said :(

Theres always some hope, I've taken a screenshot of his stats and will take another when he returns from injury, to see if he drops to much.

4kxFS.png

EpSMK.png

hey man, you have so much money.. don't they let you improve your youth recruitment? If they do, you should.. It will cost yeah, but it will do wonders, I'm sure. And don't worry, he won't lose too many attributes. It'll just take some time for him to get better. Let's hope he doesn't become injury prone. Fingers crossed ;)

cFnAR.png

Rq8AB.png

And so it happens again...

we have YP 12, 16 & 18 leaving at the end of the season and another couple of players, including the San Giovanni player who's had the most appearances....I'm sensing a halt of "success" until new good youths come through and fill the gaps left by these players.

Archived