Germany Lower Leagues File?

Bigpapa42

On FM11, I found a DB file that opened up the lower leagues in Germany. I believe it went down to the 4th or 5th level. That was fantastic, since it allowed all the top-division reserve sides to play comeptitively. The file won't work on FM12 and I have been unable to find the same. Has anyone done one yet?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a simple file that unlocks the Regionalligen (level 4) made by myself:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wcge8s7cown0ghb

This file activates the following leagues:

Regionalliga Nord

Regionalliga West

Regionalliga Süd

But further tweaking is needed. I'm not an expert in using the editor but I guess that using the Editor with advanced panels would be much more useful to fully implement the quite complicated setup next season (going up to 5 Regionalligen).

How to install? Simply extract the xml to:

/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data

Look forward to testing it out. I always enjoy managing in Germany, but most of the top-division clubs having no matches for the reserves always bothers me for some strange reason. So now I just need to decided between Bayer Leverkusen and Hamburg... Thanks much!

Yeah, managing a German club is like managing two different teams. You got the first team for main competition and you got the reserve team for the lower league side. Your reserve team can actually advance to tier 3, so it's great and can get competitive even for the reserve side.

So, if I understand you properly, with NO "tweaks in editor" this file is fully playable, but the next season will be like current one? With 1 regionalligen? But anyway there are team that will be relegated and the team going up to second div? Right?

I mean, I can play using your file and it IS alright playable 3 German leagues? I can play without complicated next year system, I just wanted many tiers as possible. Thank you in advance

;7220440']This is a simple file that unlocks the Regionalligen (level 4) made by myself:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wcge8s7cown0ghb

But further tweaking is needed. I'm not an expert in using the editor but I guess that using the Editor with advanced panels would be much more useful to fully implement the quite complicated setup next season (going up to 5 Regionalligen).

So, if I understand you properly, with NO "tweaks in editor" this file is fully playable, but the next season will be like current one? With 1 regionalligen? But anyway there are team that will be relegated and the team going up to second div? Right?

I mean, I can play using your file and it IS alright playable 3 German leagues? I can play without complicated next year system, I just wanted many tiers as possible. Thank you in advance

The file makes the 4th division playable, which is the Regionalliga. The Regionalliga is 4 leagues of the same level - north, south, east, and west. As of 2012, a fifth region is being added (Bavaria). I believe what Octavianus is saying is that the file doesn't take that into account. Using the file, the Regionalliga will still be four leagues in 2012 rather than expanding to include a fith.

No. At the moment we have 3 leagues at level 4:

Regionalliga Nord

Regionalliga West

Regionalliga Süd

Next season there will be two new leagues but I cannot implement these without advanced rules. Therefore it stays in my file the old way:

3 leagues. Promotion works fine and there are also relegated teams in the Regionalliga. Teams from the lower league (mostly Oberliga-teams with high reputation) will be promoted. Another problem is the missing regionalization. Therefore there can be some teams playing in (geographically) wrong leagues for example: RW Essen playing in the north or Erfurt in south.

If you don't have a problem with these restrictions everything will be fine for you. :)

By the way. stefg has made another file for the German leagues. His file unlocks level 4 and 5. It was also created without advanced rules and follows quite the same restrictions like my file (regionalization problems; no Regionalliga reform). Normally there are also playoffs between some Oberliga teams and these aren't included too in this file.

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20932542/german_oberliga_v1.rar

How to install (doesn't matter if mine or stefgs file). Simply extract the xml to:

/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/editor data

;7232290']Another problem is the missing regionalization. Therefore there can be some teams playing in (geographically) wrong leagues for example: RW Essen playing in the north or Erfurt in south.

This shouldn't be a problem though as every (as far as I've looked at least) team has a preset for which divisions to promote or relegate into. For example if you have a look at Erfurt, currently playing in the 3rd Liga, you can see that they would end up in Regionalliga Nord in case of beeing relegated. And if they'd once again get relegated they will be playing in Oberliga Nordost/ost the season after.

This shouldn't be a problem though as every (as far as I've looked at least) team has a preset for which divisions to promote or relegate into. For example if you have a look at Erfurt, currently playing in the 3rd Liga, you can see that they would end up in Regionalliga Nord in case of beeing relegated. And if they'd once again get relegated they will be playing in Oberliga Nordost/ost the season after.

:thup:

Thanks for that hint. Just looked in the editor and there are a lot of clubs in Oberliga and lower leagues with wrong preset for promotion and relegation. I think that caused the problems with wrong regionalization i had when tested my 5th tier File. Thanks again, that saved my day!:applause:

;7232290']No. At the moment we have 3 leagues at level 4:

Regionalliga Nord

Regionalliga West

Regionalliga Süd

Next season there will be two new leagues but I cannot implement these without advanced rules. Therefore it stays in my file the old way:

3 leagues. Promotion works fine and there are also relegated teams in the Regionalliga. Teams from the lower league (mostly Oberliga-teams with high reputation) will be promoted. Another problem is the missing regionalization. Therefore there can be some teams playing in (geographically) wrong leagues for example: RW Essen playing in the north or Erfurt in south.

Thanks for the clarification. And for the file with the 5th.

I've given the 5th tier file about 20 matches as Holstein Kiel.

I don't recommend anyone using it for now. There are some bugs such not being able to play in DFB-Pokal and tier 5 league tables become inactive after a while. I can tell matches are still being played there but there is no table and no position.

And as for Holstein Kiel itself, I am not sure how real it is, but the club is spending way too much on wages than what its income take it in. Only at a half a season and club wallet is so deep in millions that it's not funny.

I've given the 5th tier file about 20 matches as Holstein Kiel.

I don't recommend anyone using it for now. There are some bugs such not being able to play in DFB-Pokal and tier 5 league tables become inactive after a while. I can tell matches are still being played there but there is no table and no position.

And as for Holstein Kiel itself, I am not sure how real it is, but the club is spending way too much on wages than what its income take it in. Only at a half a season and club wallet is so deep in millions that it's not funny.

1: Only the teams of 1st Bundesliga, 2nd Bundesliga and the 4 best placed teams of 3rd league are qualified for DFB-Pokal. All other team can qualify in regional cups. But it's not possible to implement this regional cups with normal editor. So KI takes team of Regional- and Oberliga randommly.

2: I've tested the file a couple of times and never had this problem with no league table shown. Some users had the same problem in last FMs, most of this problems were caused by custom-skins.

3: You get the most of your income at the END of the season. Same with all german teams!

My bad then.

When I played Fifa manager 11 (by EA), they let all teams play DFB-pokal. Fifa manager 11 had a really detailed German lower leagues, so I played Fifa manager 11 for my german plays which put me under impression that DFB-pokal was like FA cup.

Sorry about that.

I know most (lower league) clubs get their income by the end of a season, but Kiel's wallet was going totally out of control. It's tier 4 league and I don't think they would get 1.5 ish million euro back.

As for league table, I am not sure.

Great job! How long' do you think, will it take for you to update this 5 tier file?

People, please wait with playing the 5th tier file, i'm going to edit the file to get that regionalization problem done. Have to edit about 600 clubs ;)

No problem, it's EA's fault!

I don't know much about Holstein Kiel, maybe you raise your question about Kiels financial structure in the data issue thread for Germany. The Researcher of Kiel should know more about that! I also try to ask him in german community.

Sadly, I didn't have a save for my mid season since I don't save often, but I do have an early season save that has tier 5 inactive for some reason.

In the screenshot, my date is August 20 2011

The league screen says the league will begin on 14th August.

3.jpg

And this is Kiel's wallet after only 2 games into the season.

4.jpg

- 249.149 euro only after 2 games. At the beginning, they had about 250.000 positive.

Hm, not sure if I want to spend a season with Kiel.

When I quit Kiel season, I didn't even save because I didn't want to play any further. Kiel's wallet was deep in red of 1.5 million euro. I play low league clubs mostly, and this is is the first time I've seen such a bad financial situation. Chairman did inject cash, but only 90k euro.

I also have this screen about league to be started at 14th August with no league live table for Oberliga. The other upper league do have live tables even before starting the season.

Frankly speaking, I am before 14th August(so there is a reason for not having live table), but I am afraid it won't show at the start of the season.

Any explanations for this? I really want to plat 5th tier:) Even giving a hope is the great thing!

Guys, I have the exactly the same problem as said above (with pictures), playing in SudWest Oberliga. I had no league table before the season and i dont have it after 3 official league games.

Have anyone found any solution?

Strange, but it says the league will start at 14th August, but the first round is at 8 and 10th August.

Thank you in advance

;7248118']ThomasH is already working on a file with advanced panels. There will be possibly two files as the Regionalliga reform is quite hard to implement. Surely he will start a new thread as soon as he is ready. :)

A Full working version can be found

here :

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3845329/AGL-V1.29.dbc.html

So far the Oberliga is not playable (for gameplay reasons)

But it's planned

So far implemented :

German Regional Divisons (Lvl 4)

German Regional Reallocation for seasons 2012/2013+ (the divisions change 2012/2013 from 3 to 5 Regional Divisions)

Real Fixtures for Divisions 1-3

Ability to start with the REAL current standings in germany (up to 30.10.2011)

More realistic U19 Divisions (only 3 at the moment - normally 7)

Some "after release" transfer updates

here is the link to the german Meistertrainerforum thread

i will update my versions there continuously

http://www.meistertrainerforum.de/index.php/topic' date='13782.0.html[/url']

ThomasH: when do you plan to make Oberliga playable? cause even great files from sfg_FCB are good for Regionalliga, but you cannot play properly in Oberliga(you can play matches, but you cannot see your league table and points etc(neither Oberliga league)

How it's going for 5th tier?:) feel like bagging, sorry for this :)

It's rdy when it's rdy -:)

It should be rdy at the latest - next week -

Probably earlier.

The work on the 5th tier is a bit more complicated this year.

Cause of the German Regional Divisions Reform. (+5 new leages and extra teams etc

have to be implemented)

Holy jesus, playing as Holstein kiel @ 30th matches first season.

Wallet, whooping dark deep red - 3 mil euro. Chairman doesn't inject any cash and the club still has one more year to pay off its loan which is 170k euro a month.

The club has no cash whatsoever to renew any contacts. And there is no takeover in talks.

... Fun in some way. Ridiculous in some other ways.

Thanks for the hard work, guys.

Just out of curiousity - is the file workable as is if someone isn't going to manage in the lower divisions but simply wants them running while managing in the Bundesliga, or would it still be best to wait for the finalized version?

i guess this is the final version.

I tried to implement the 5th Tier...but it seems this year i am not able to do it.

I have some problems which i didnt had last year (i assume its a bug in the Editor...but maybe im just overlooking something.

Future versions will only implement more real fixtures (i plan nothing else atm...maybe some more

U19 leagues)

For the best result, having down to tier 5 would be ideal since that's where most of club's reserves play. But having down to tier 4 works. I mean it's much better than having down to only 3. Liga and have only 2 or 3 reserve teams active.

i guess this is the final version.

I tried to implement the 5th Tier...but it seems this year i am not able to do it.

I have some problems which i didnt had last year (i assume its a bug in the Editor...but maybe im just overlooking something.

Future versions will only implement more real fixtures (i plan nothing else atm...maybe some more

U19 leagues)

Can you at least make it so that teams get relegated in tier 4? Right now, there is no relegation in your file.

I didnt change anything to the database

I guess the problem is that Kiel (like most clubs) is a professional club.

And the 4th division doesnt get any TV Money etc

That's probably why and their 2million loan to be paid in mere 2 years don't help at all, lol

They also have numerous high-wage players. To be honest, I have no idea how they'd manage to go on in real if all these info is true.

Archived