Sports Interactive Community

Please tell me this really works with the new patch cos I'm starting to lose all patience at the minute. Every tactic I've used seems to have stopped working so any help is appreciated.

You should try it! I had the same feeling until I tried this tactic last night. For the first time in FM13, all my players are heaving 7.0+ rating, even if it is 0-0 after 60'min. My striker scores hattricks! My full backs don't look like they are playing football for the first time. They are playing lovely football and score different types of goals.

I've won 13 games, 2 draw and 1 loss. The loss was with my second team. 1 draw was when I was down to 10 and still managed to make a come back against a better team (Europa League). The other draw was against my biggest rival (wich I lost 3-0 earlier on the season) in a cup game. (I won with penalties)

I'm playing with Club Bruges and gave this tactic a go in mid season. It surprises me so much, that I 'm sure I will still become champion, even though I was standing 8th position. Would love to test it on a fresh game, but I'm having to much fun cleaning up my failed start. :cool:

Great job, knap! You should open a new thread for this one, because it's better than all the others combined. :applause:

Never use OIs

If you need a SUS then my usual approach is to reduce runs and add TW. For a TC use take a breather retain possession shouts. When happy with a SUS tactic, save during a game so that its available for future use.

Harry magic has spread to FM!

Out if interest did they change formation to 451?

Can you send me that 442, as its not easy to get that formation to work.

You can try changing wingers over during game if not scoring.

I did try a tweak for this tactic with Spurs for Bale position, which gave a good result

tottenhamvarsenalhometa.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As a TC tactic all shouts etc are available. Feedback on what works would be useful.

Amazing results considering as u say its basically just a standard TC tactic. In the screen above I used Teamwork match prep. Switched to Attacking Movement after a 0-0 with Arsenal. Results since have included 7-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, 4-0, 3-1 and a 2-0 League Cup win over Chelsacki.

You should definitely start up a new thread for this one Knap

Hey KingEric,

Has the results continued with this tactic?

Hey KingEric,

Has the results continued with this tactic?

Yea. Finished league: P38 W30 D5 L3 GF99 GA19

Won League, League Cup, Super Cup, Club Championship and Champions League.

I'm Man Utd by the way but still impressive. Also won Second Division B1 with Tenerife

I'm Man Utd by the way but still impressive. Also won Second Division B1 with Tenerife

Knapp and KingEric07 what are you guys doing with your training and match prep?

Do you mind taking screenshots of that page? Just to make it easier for me to see what your both doing.

THanks

Good stuff...I'm United too!

Just updated to 13.1.3 & Just had a few games with the tactic & the attacking play seems awesome! A lot more direct than any other tactic I've tried on FM13! The wingers through balls to the strikers are killer killer passes & I love how the striker coolly finishes off his ccc's!

I'm currently using match prep as "tactics"...KingEric did u continue to use "attacking positioning"? Also who do u play on the wings? I played Kagawa & he was lethal!

Just updated to 13.1.3 & Just had a few games with the tactic & the attacking play seems awesome! A lot more direct than any other tactic I've tried on FM13! The wingers through balls to the strikers are killer killer passes & I love how the striker coolly finishes off his ccc's!

I'm currently using match prep as "tactics"...KingEric did u continue to use "attacking positioning"? Also who do u play on the wings? I played Kagawa & he was lethal!

Hey Ruud.

Well, if your having success with this, i trust you, so i think ill have a go with it myself.

Do you mind running these things:

General training (Focus + Intensity)?

Scheduling bar position?

Match Training?

Rest before match?

Rest after match?

Knapp and KingEric07 what are you guys doing with your training and match prep?

Do you mind taking screenshots of that page? Just to make it easier for me to see what your both doing.

THanks

I'm playing FMC so I just switch the team training between each category each month. Match prep was 30% Teamwork but I switched it to 30% Attacking Movement half way through the season after a couple of 0-0s. Worked better

Yea used attacking movement for rest of the season. Conceded maybe one extra goal per 3 games but scored more.

Used Kagawa on left side. 51 games, 23 goals, 10 assists AvR 7.49

Used a regen on right side. Imagine a younger David Beckham with a bit more pace. 45 games, 7 goals, 24 assists AvR 7.39

442 is starting to work, and the diamond with AMC and overlap FBs tactics show promise.

Yea used attacking movement for rest of the season. Conceded maybe one extra goal per 3 games but scored more.

Used Kagawa on left side. 51 games, 23 goals, 10 assists AvR 7.49

Used a regen on right side. Imagine a younger David Beckham with a bit more pace. 45 games, 7 goals, 24 assists AvR 7.39

What about your central striker?

im also trying it on FMC, working rly rly good, till i played vs empoli serie B who plays a 3-4-3 and i got raped =1-6 but i won all the rest of the matches...im playing livorno atm.

Sorry guys but i'm gonna have to calm the enthousiasm down...

4 games with it, I'm playing PSG.

PSG 0-3 Saint-Étienne DEFEAT

Milan AC 1-1 PSG DRAW

Montpellier 3-0 PSG DEFEAT

PSG 1-3 Rennes DEFEAT

Ibrahimovic : 0 goal

Team plays very bad, very few CCC (Almost none) and a lot of CCC for the opponents...

Do you always play "control" ?

EDIT : Played also 5 games with Liverpool :

Liverpool 0-0 Academica DRAW

Liverpool 0-2 Reading LOST

Genk 1-0 Liverpool LOST

West Ham 3-2 Liverpool LOST

Liverpool 0-4 Man City LOST

Really don't know what to do.... :(

Do u play on 13.1.3?

set match preparation to attacking movement

Try to play it from the start.

Use it on a new game, from the start put max match training and choose tactics only until season starts, then change it to attacking movement.

If by chance, it is still not working, then this tactic is not suitable with ur style of play.

Note: Do not try to tweak anything...then after ur players become fluid with the tactics, then u can try to tweak-play with the tactic to suit ur style.

442 is starting to work, and the diamond with AMC and overlap FBs tactics show promise.

Do i smell a Knap 442 special? How'a it going? Are you still leaving match prep to your assistant?

Do u play on 13.1.3?

set match preparation to attacking movement

Try to play it from the start.

Use it on a new game, from the start put max match training and choose tactics only until season starts, then change it to attacking movement.

If by chance, it is still not working, then this tactic is not suitable with ur style of play.

Note: Do not try to tweak anything...then after ur players become fluid with the tactics, then u can try to tweak-play with the tactic to suit ur style.

Thanks for the advices. I haven't tried yet from a new start, so I guess that's why.

gonna try it from a new start.

Thanks.

high mate gonna give this tactic a try, very impressed with comments/feedback. Did you have to make any major signings and how your younger signings/players playing?

high mate gonna give this tactic a try, very impressed with comments/feedback. Did you have to make any major signings and how your younger signings/players playing?

I'm in 2021 now so most of the team are new players. Started in the lower leagues and got Man Utd job in 2019. The likes of Hamsik, Rafael, Fabio, Jones, Smalling, Kagawa were at the club when I took over

What team talks are everyone using for 13.1.3?

Ruud are you using this tactic?

If that is for me I use none. Playing FMC

Tempted to try fmc as I really dont like using OI and Team talks.

I just get the feeling that it is too basic and more lacking in depth than i would want it to be...

Ruud are you using this tactic?

James, i'v not got a constant tactic I'm using at the minute! 13.1.3 is bugging me so much! I was really enjoying the first patch but no one seems to be able to get any consistency with 13.1.3? Wish I'd never updated...is there any way of reverting back to 13.1.1/2?

James, i'v not got a constant tactic I'm using at the minute! 13.1.3 is bugging me so much! I was really enjoying the first patch but no one seems to be able to get any consistency with 13.1.3? Wish I'd never updated...is there any way of reverting back to 13.1.1/2?

I still haven't started a proper game on FM13, every time I play a few matches on the FM13 ME I end up back on FM12. I guess I will wait for more patches, but I don't like were this is going...

I still haven't started a proper game on FM13, every time I play a few matches on the FM13 ME I end up back on FM12. I guess I will wait for more patches, but I don't like were this is going...

Same here, I have found nothing consistent at all. I am literally about to try some tactics I just found over at fm base, and I plan to just go back to fm12 and use some of Marcelo's old tactics if this last attempt fails.

Have a look over on fmbase forums Ruud, you might find one or two tactics there, but as i said I a just about to try them myself.

This is the most frustrating £30 i have ever spent tbh, this game is utterly useless.

Same here, I have found nothing consistent at all. I am literally about to try some tactics I just found over at fm base, and I plan to just go back to fm12 and use some of Marcelo's old tactics if this last attempt fails.

Have a look over on fmbase forums Ruud, you might find one or two tactics there, but as i said I a just about to try them myself.

This is the most frustrating £30 i have ever spent tbh, this game is utterly useless.

I'v been trying some tactics from over on "cough" FM Base & these are just the sand mate! I'd just bide your time until a decent tactic comes out! But I agree with everything u say!

Just wait for either Hough's or Knap to do a tactic. Play 12 in the meantime, it's what I'm doing anyway.

Just wait for either Hough's or Knap to do a tactic. Play 12 in the meantime, it's what I'm doing anyway.

Yeah mate I think ill do that tbh.

Knap, I shared ur link of fm13 tactic to user in FM-base for his huge testing project 2013. Just curious to test against other tactics with plug and play.

Sorry I let u know after I shared ur link as I find that it's for fun competition anyway.

Thanks.

How are doing with tactic.

I followed thread last year so good to know a FM13 thread.

As a TC tactic all shouts etc are available. Feedback on what works would be useful.

Keep the TC tactics coming for those of us playing FMC (classic don’t work in FMC)!!

Are you using shouts or just plug and play?

Only just downloaded the 4-5-1 and will test tonight. If i use shouts will let you know how i get on with them.

In FMC i’ve found morale a struggle (no team talks/interaction/press) and keep missing chances/ conceding basic goals. Will be interesting to see if your tactic changes that.

Knap...any break through with this ME! It's doing my nut in watching a complete no body slice through a top class defence like a hot knief through butter?