Sports Interactive Community

After playing a few seasons with Liverpool using another tactic, I was a bit disappointed with my lack of progression so I decided to switch to the tried and trusted knap 442 106pt MC treble that I've used for many other saves.

Once again, it didn't let me down:

liverpoolleague.png

For comparison, here are my previous seasons with a different tactic.

liverpoolhistory.png

I let the Assistant Manager handle teamtalks, and I left match prep on average attacking movement.

My media prediction was 4th, and according to Genie Scout I had the 3rd best team in the league behind Man Utd and Man City.

Very impressive results. I have used Knap's tactics to similar effects and I can only agree that his tactics do deliver.

I would like to know how you got on in your cup competitions?

Very impressive results. I have used Knap's tactics to similar effects and I can only agree that his tactics do deliver.

I would like to know how you got on in your cup competitions?

I lost away to Arsenal in the FA Cup 6th Round, lost in extra time away to Everton in the League Cup Quarter Final, and lost to Real Madrid in the Champions League Semi Final. I play my first team for all Premiership and Champions League games, and my reserves for all League Cup and FA Cup games.

I have the FM2012 without any update...what 4-4-2 knap tactic should I use???

Going to give a try in my Real Zaragoza (Spain) save.

Got to say that although Knap is a machine prroducing solid tactics, lately there's so many of them that I do not know which to use.

! Knap442FMTN GridP51F48A9 (just lost 6-0 to man utd with this, unstable)

! FMTN Grid System -41113 p95f98a22 (does not work well away from home, and the only player scoring is the striker in the middle)

! Knap12.2.2P108F132A29Triple (Just played plain awful for about 8 games before I gave up)

That being said I do appreciate you effort, and looking forward to future releases. Just find a better way of organizing your releases. Maybe use the OP to sort them out. Thanks!

The main problem I have with all of knap tactics is that they all perform well offensivley, But defensivley they are week, conceeds to many. Plus only really seem to work for top sides. Good Work anyway.

So, knap... what do you do when the computer cracks your tactic....? Currently using the newest version of ! Knap442FMTN GridP51F48A9.

did great first season with a half-decent Newcastle side, season 2; I have much better players and the tactic doesn't work, they can't seem to hit a ****in' barn door ...

Apart from 442 I'm using 23212 or 23203 which I was using against Milan.

Would you be able to release a provisional tactic for the time being? Been using your tactics for years!

What formation and team are you using?

This is the sort of overall results I have atm from a 451 99% TC based but others are Classic.

englishpremierdivisionox.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Knap, that's just teasing...are u in any position to release these tactics? No pressure at all...happy tactic days are ahead for us all!

Alright mate :) Check your inbox please!

What formation and team are you using?

This is the sort of overall results I have atm from a 451 99% TC based but others are Classic.

englishpremierdivisionox.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Playing as Gladbach ATM, always prefer your more standard 442s

Knap

Looking forward to what you are releasing this year. Are you getting better results after the latest patch?

No I sent a message to Ruudvanwarren!

Sorry I didn't make that too clear haha.

Looking forward to your fm 13 releases!

Last time I used a successful tactic with 1 striker was with your Oxford_106pts tactic from FM08, amazing!

So looking forward to what your working on.

I would be happy to test the tactic too! Its the same formation that Im using with my Swindon Save but currently stuck in the relegation zone after 14 games!

i would love to test i am about to start a journeyman so if you would like to see how it does in the lower leagues

Need to tweak that DMC settings and get his average rating over 7 ;)

How did you finish the season using it with City Knap?

Amazing results considering as u say its basically just a standard TC tactic. In the screen above I used Teamwork match prep. Switched to Attacking Movement after a 0-0 with Arsenal. Results since have included 7-0, 4-0, 4-1, 4-0, 4-0, 3-1 and a 2-0 League Cup win over Chelsacki.

You should definitely start up a new thread for this one Knap

Please tell me this really works with the new patch cos I'm starting to lose all patience at the minute. Every tactic I've used seems to have stopped working so any help is appreciated.