Knap FM12 Tactics

Knap. Since the 12.0.3 patch, borh 442 variants arent as effective as the previous patch(12.0.2)

Before the patch I was blitzing teams. Now Im struggling to dominate teams. Still having some success, but definitely believe the tactic has been affected due to new patch

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match Prep Ass Man but doing own team talks.

There are probably 4 changes from 105pts to MU and then CD change to MC 100pts tactic.

Still with Woking and have not dropped a pt yet so all ok with me. I will look at patch change later but working on 4231.

seems a good tactic, but i had 2 games which have annoyed me.. first i played man city and was 3-1 up and then in last 30 mins they score 3 goals and win 4-3 and then the second game against liverpool i was 2-0 up and end up losing 3-2.. any ideas what to do when leading??

seems a good tactic, but i had 2 games which have annoyed me.. first i played man city and was 3-1 up and then in last 30 mins they score 3 goals and win 4-3 and then the second game against liverpool i was 2-0 up and end up losing 3-2.. any ideas what to do when leading??

Lower mentality, decrease runs and up the time wasting.

Knap

Played 5 matches so far with the 4-2-3-1 and it is a good base tactic. Only thing i'm noticing, which may just be ME related, is that there is a hell of alot of long shots! Like most of the highlights/goals seem to come from long shots, even the AI teams are having alot of long shot, which leads me to believe it is ME problem.

The 4-2-3-1 keeps a good amount of possession which is great, but my striker(s) just aren't scoring alot, Carlton Cole, who is a good striker for the Championship has scored 1 goal in 5.

I haven't tried the MU tactic yet. Does it keep on average, over 50% possession? As the 105pts tactic on FM11 for me was very bad for possession?

Steve

Check the Long Shots as may still have TC setting rather than work ball into box.

Possession does not win games so not really high on my agenda, and I never check.

I got fired with your tactic in January. Played with Sheffield Wed. I was starting to loose alot around November adn when i got fired my team was 11th. BTW why is this forum so slow. My CPU run on 50% when i'm typing and text appears in 3-4 seconds after is writen. Very bad.

The 99pt is the first 442 for FM12 rather than being a revision to 105pts and will therefore be the tactic that I will try to develop and improve over time.

However Wes has not lost a game with the 96pts so this has so far good feedback.

The 99pt is the first 442 for FM12 rather than being a revision to 105pts and will therefore be the tactic that I will try to develop and improve over time.

However Wes has not lost a game with the 96pts so this has so far good feedback.

Ok knap cheers. I will test the 99pt now with Forest Green and come back with my findings. Im sure it will impress

Hey Knap,

First of all thanks for your great work with tactics. I'm not a big poster, but I follow the forum quite a lot. I'm actually playing with your latest Man City tactics (I love 442) but I have big issues with fullbacks underperforming against 4231 formations.

What changes would you recomend?

Regards,

Hfive

If using the older pre patch tactics then major changes are :-

Shorter passing (1step)

Reduced runs on MCL. Please note at Home or easy games you can increase runs to add an attacking edge.

In general for a SUS tactic or playing against advanced winger tactics FB runs are reduced. (SUS also add time wasting)

Archived