Knap FM12 Tactics

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knap

Would you say the Rock and Roll tactic is the best 442 so far?

Steve

Yeah this is what I want to know...

The 108 point is a fantastic tactic, but away from home against big teams its just doesn't do what it does in all other games.

I haven't tried this latest Rock and Roll 442, which of the 442s is the best in your opinion?

I don't think its a plug and play issue, just a game issue re home advantage.

Your TC tactic is plug and play (which is very good) and I would guess all other decent TC tactics.

I've used both the 108pts and the new Rock and Roll tactic, and in terms of football, the Rock and Roll tactic is much better, keeps a good amount of possession plays nice football and creates alot of chances, but for some reason the 108pts scores more goals, especially the Striker on the right side, with the 108pts tactic he cannot stop scoring, but for some reason with the Rock and Roll tactic the Striker on the right side doesn't play so well.

Steve

Well I'm Wolves, and only player I bought is Aldo de Nigris, he is a decent striker and I play him upfront on the right side, seems to struggle a bit in the Rock&Roll tactic, one other thing is that the Rock&Roll tactic seems to conceed a little bit more goals.

Steve

Currently manager of Nigeria and I'm tempted to use the 108pts tactic with them for my African Cup of Nations campaign. Who would people recommend as the right striker, Odion Ighalo or Yakubu?

See, what I'm thinking is...the 108pts tactic is clearly the best home tactic going. Perhaps another tactic ( the rock and roll one or perhaps another formation) could be used away against barcelona, arsenal, madrid etc?

Has anyone tried this?

The points are dropped away to the other top sides with about a 50:50 chance. With 5 away games against top sides I can pick up say 7pts with an attacking tactic, and perhaps 8pts with a good defensive tactic.

Finding the balance is the hardest part. Maybe worth making an away tactic, rather than a slow or close out game tactic. Saying that your Rock&Roll tactic plays some great football, but the opposition do get far too much chances against you.

Steve

1st tactic is main tactic and can be used all the time, however, if you feel the need to have an option tactic then use the away tactic as and when needed.

1st tactic is main tactic and can be used all the time, however, if you feel the need to have an option tactic then use the away tactic as and when needed.

I can't get the link for the main one to work Knap mate

Cheers Knap. I might try using the 442 i tried earlier as the home tactic and then use the rock and roll away tactic as my away tactic :)

That way ill score a few more goals than the 96 you got with the rock and roll home tactic!

First result using new r&r 108pts:

wolvesvfulhamsplitview.jpg

Not too shabby ;) I did think the opposition had too many chances, but with 9 of them being long shots I wasn't too fussed. Oh and I didnt set anyone as TM as I don't like doing that.

Steve

This Rock&Roll tactic is used with an away tactic. Both tactics use fast TMs to be set up 9set pieces) but TM left unticked.

108pt Rock&Roll 442

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ul10xoa53p2lly

Away tactic for when AI are on offensive.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bnu3mvf3i13ee99

englishpremierdivisionot.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've just would like to ask, int these tactics which striekr could be the "poacher" style?

Regards

tsatsee

I used away tactic against other top sides (MU,Arsenal, Chelsea etc).

My preference is the 106pts. The form over a season is only an indication of potential of tactic. When not using MC, I can tweak a tactic say against 3 at back to increase passing of FBs and play down flanks.

Hi Knap,

I'm using your rock and roll home and away tactics adapted into a 4411. Very happy with the results and the shape of the team however I've found that most of the goals I score are from my front two who get an incredible amount but I would like to try and share the goals around the team. I've tweaked the wide midfielders a lot trying to get them involved in scoring more but with no real success. Has anyone else found this and are there any suggestions?

Aside from that well done and thank you. Lots of good tactics out there but this for me is the best.

Archived