Knap FM12 Tactics

So next match didn't go as well as I had hoped:

stpaulivfcbayernsplitvi.jpg

I have to admit I was lucky to win the match, got the winning goal on the 95th minute from a corner. Really I was the better team, but they created a few CCC and scored 2 good goals! I'm still hopefull for this.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, next match was at home against a good Wolfsburg side, here is result:

fcbayernvwolfsburgsplit.jpg

Brilliant match and I totally dominated them! I had 6 CCC's and the score should of been 6-0 to me, but i'm happy with the result and the clean sheet. My striker Olic played very well and should of had a hattrick, again the wingers were key. I have Ribery out injured to used Alaba at left wing and he had another great game. My AMC didn't seem to be involved much, which was the same in the last game though.

Steve

Certain players like Vidic are monsters, so more attribute driven than just corner set up.

With throw ins the problem is more to do with coach advise for throw in takers, as they are get allocated to left and right rather than just the appropriate side.

Almost finished my season (for those who asked me to post screenshots)

Coming towards the end of the season I am having to use the quad tactic for tough away games, which is working quite well as the 442 has kind of lost its efficiency and I didn't want to start throwing away points and get into a bad run.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the 442 triple and the 451 quad used as a home and away set would be literally unbeatable. (This is effectively how Ferguson managed united in our 08 treble season)

Only this is I hate using tactics as sets. But if this is the only way I can guarantee as many wins as possible and play the game in my usual "plug n play" style, this is the only way I suppose!

Jimmy, please post your final league table when you finish the season.

barclayspremierleagueovw.png

Won the premiership, FA cup and league cup.

Got knocked out by City 5-5 on aggregate in the champions league. (They went through on away goals)

Great tactic! (However, personally that champions league loss hurt me so my search for a quad winning tactic continues)

Finished a season with Liverpool using one of the 4231's posted on the previous page with the corner set up on default and corner delivery set to "mixed".

Knocked out of the Carling Cup in the Quarters and knocked out of the FA Cup in the Semis.

thumb-C2A2_4F878EE1.jpg

thumb-7B07_4F878EE1.jpg

thumb-A78D_4F878EE1.jpg

A pretty decent season overall considering that I let the AM do the team talks and select the team.

barclayspremierleagueovw.png

Won the premiership, FA cup and league cup.

Got knocked out by City 5-5 on aggregate in the champions league. (They went through on away goals)

Great tactic! (However, personally that champions league loss hurt me so my search for a quad winning tactic continues)

156 goals in the first season is great!

Shiraz

Your goal to corner ratio is probably a lot lower than the Top Clubs. My understanding is that the AI do not use mixed so you end up with a disadvantage, and the AI will probably overload corners at end of game, leave more forward or more back depending upon game situation. Lpool with that Squad should do well with corners.

pilmalm

I do not really any specific combination for MCs, however, if you are say playing MU I would consider a more defensive partnership and at home to a bottom club an AM with a MC/DM. CBs I just use any available which may be a reason why I do not score so many from corners. If you can pick a team suitable for opposition.

156 goals in the first season is great!

Aha I know mate. Perhaps I'm not giving this tactic enough credit, but it's just that I really struggled against the big teams across Europe and sometimes away from home.

Just going to test a few other tactics around the forum, if not I am DEFINITELY coming back to this one!

So i am using the updated 442 and switching it up with the 424 tweak (mainly to keep Ben Arfa happy).

Only played 4 competitive games but very good so far!

matches.png

sundj.png

blackbr.png

Like a Boss

will upload them to bigger later on got work

What 424 tweak?

I know it will have probably been asked already knap but with your 4-4-2, with the 2 strikers and 'running from deep' what attributes striker wise would be best to choose who goes in 'striker R' or 'L' ? Off the ball & pace / acceleration for 'often'?

I let Ass M an pick team and see how it goes. Aguero and Tevez play well together but I usually use TM type on right and FS/AM on left.

I try to put FM version in tactic name.

I let Ass M an pick team and see how it goes. Aguero and Tevez play well together but I usually use TM type on right and FS/AM on left.

I try to put FM version in tactic name.

So the Right forward is a target man type of player, and the left a Poacher or advanced?

I did asked earlier, but im having a hard time to find good MC's player to my swindon save. Should i go for AP/BWM combination, or what would you suggest?

And one more thing, what tactic would do best for Swindon, 442 or 424? Or does it not matter?

As long as they play MC not a problem. I could play Sandro Hudds or Modric Sandro. 442 is a better all round formation.

How about the forwards? Right striker Target, left poacher???;)

Hi Knap,

Which is your favorite, the 442 team mentality or split mentality? What do you consider to be the advantages/disadvantages of each?

(I have only used your team mentality 442, one of the advantages I see is that it could be easily changed into other formations, like 4411, 4141, 4222, etc)

Hi Knap,

Which is your favorite, the 442 team mentality or split mentality? What do you consider to be the advantages/disadvantages of each?

(I have only used your team mentality 442, one of the advantages I see is that it could be easily changed into other formations, like 4411, 4141, 4222, etc)

Hi Knap, could you please answer that for me? (I have now tried your 108pts triple, but the results haven't been the same as with your previous team mentality tactics.)

thanks

Hi Knap, could you please answer that for me? (I have now tried your 108pts triple, but the results haven't been the same as with your previous team mentality tactics.)

thanks

Marcelo, I know your waiting on an answer from Knap. But of the tactics you have from knap, which is the best 442/424 in your opinion?

Marcelo, I know your waiting on an answer from Knap. But of the tactics you have from knap, which is the best 442/424 in your opinion?

I couldn't say if the most recent tactics are better, but I have used mostly a tweaked version of his 442 team mentality tactic, with great success both as a 442 or 4411.

And what is your opinion on Knap's and Fuss' 442, since you tested both?

I couldn't say if the most recent tactics are better, but I have used mostly a tweaked version of his 442 team mentality tactic, with great success both as a 442 or 4411.

And what is your opinion on Knap's and Fuss' 442, since you tested both?

dear sir can you give link to download your tactic with your tweak i can try it will be very nice thanks

All the tactics are EPL winning and most can beat Barcelona. Very often I play a season, like a user, with another side such as West Ham, so I know they will perform well outside using the MC squad. The key point is whether they win for your side and you like formation and style.

Creative players that can also play AMC. I would use 442 for Leeds and try to buy Quintero,although there may be a WP problem in latest patch.

Okey, is the 442 more solid then the 4411? What do you mean with WP?!

cheers

Archived