Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother is a ****. I will kick his ****ing head in one day. My old mattress is going down the tip and it won't directly fit in the car without someone holding half of it up to shut the boot. I tell him to help and he's like you're hopeless and thinks he can do it himself. He can't and I'm right therefore he is wrong. I do lack common sense but I know what I'm doing. I can get so wound up at the littlest things, as does my dad and so does my brother. Unfortunately it must be genes :(.

Purefun and and seven dwarfs doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Snow White and the seven dwarfs, does it?

Purefun with the Seven Dwarfettes :D

Sexy midgets though, got them through Heath.

That's the thing you see, because they're small, postage doesn't cost much :lol:

Oh... and what's the Belgian club you follow Purefun? Not KV Kortrijk is it? Just they seemed familiar.

Whilst you're online Purefun... just had a thought about a useful thread I can prepare and wondered if it would be useful in GP&TG?

Most of you won't know about the Cotonou Agreement, or that in Spain, as former colonies of Spain and Portugal (which once belonged to Spain), all South American players are eligible for citizenship in Spain once they've been a resident for just two years.

If you click the rules tab for any of the Spanish league tables, you will see information about the Cotonou Agreement, which lists all the participating countries. Basically it's all the African, Caribbean and Oceanic (except Australia & New Zealand). What it means in footballing terms, is that any player from those nations isn't classed as "foreign" and is treated the same way as any European Union player when it comes to squad registration.

Think it would be handy if I did a write up of the details, possibly for a sticky, as very few people seem aware of this and the obvious benefits when managing a Spanish club :thup:

Whilst you're online Purefun... just had a thought about a useful thread I can prepare and wondered if it would be useful in GP&TG?

Most of you won't know about the Cotonou Agreement, or that in Spain, as former colonies of Spain and Portugal (which once belonged to Spain), all South American players are eligible for citizenship in Spain once they've been a resident for just two years.

If you click the rules tab for any of the Spanish league tables, you will see information about the Cotonou Agreement, which lists all the participating countries. Basically it's all the African, Caribbean and Oceanic (except Australia & New Zealand). What it means in footballing terms, is that any player from those nations isn't classed as "foreign" and is treated the same way as any European Union player when it comes to squad registration.

Think it would be handy if I did a write up of the details, possibly for a sticky, as very few people seem aware of this and the obvious benefits when managing a Spanish club :thup:

Yawn!!! :p

You'll be delighted to know the weather is crap here at the moment. Rain for the last three days. :(

(First since the end of May, so can't grumble... and it is nearly November ;) )

Oh your so hard done by :p, its dry here for a change :eek:

Well Im at work so it explains it all ;)

Auch!

I think thats a really good idea, or you could edit it into your thread as a link?

Not as stickie, we have enough.

Make a seperate thread and edit it in every OP from every spanish thread in GPTG.

Good idea.

I of course knew about this.

Not as stickie, we have enough.

Make a seperate thread and edit it in every OP from every spanish thread in GPTG.

Good idea.

I of course knew about this.

Only because I mentioned it to you once, whilst also suggesting something about those Pygmie girls you like not being foreign in Spain... :lol:

I take it your a blonde man then? Or am i just stereotyping here? lol

Yeah you are stereotyping ha. I prefer girls with darker hair, but I wouldnt object to a Swedish girl like ha.

Anymore hangovers for Ty today?

Joe, did you get your assignment done?

I drank a fair bit of rum last night but no hangover today!

I looked in the fridge and saw choco digestives, so currently destroying them :D

I wish I could destroy a pack of chocolate digestives without putting on about 9 stone :(. I still eat them though but that's not the point. I'm not a one biscuit man and can quite often eat 7 plus without realising that I've eaten nearly or at least half the pack. I the realise there are others in the house who may like some so put them back :(.

Just watching Sky Sports News, and in their Goal Of The Week poll, Luis Suarez's goal in midweek against Stoke is running away with it. Surprise, surprise.

Funny that when a Liverpool goal is in the poll it always comes out on top. Always the best goal? No. A city full of unemployed people with nothing better to do but watch SSN and vote on said poll? Yes.

How has everyones day been?

To be fair Tom, it is still a great goal.

Haven't seen much from the midweek action though, was there many more great goals? Usually is in the Carling Cup! Valencia's was a beaut!

Just watching Sky Sports News, and in their Goal Of The Week poll, Luis Suarez's goal in midweek against Stoke is running away with it. Surprise, surprise.

Funny that when a Liverpool goal is in the poll it always comes out on top. Always the best goal? No. A city full of unemployed people with nothing better to do but watch SSN and vote on said poll? Yes.

Well it was the best goal on the list to be fair.

****ing nonsense.

Well not really because it was a fantastic goal. Its not as though you cant say that just because your a United fan. Of course fans are going to be silly and bias towards a goal from their own team, but its not as though just Liverpool fans would have voted.