Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I don't think QPR is an attractive spot for 'bigger' managers to test out. Tim Sherwood sounds about right.

Redknapp had his day, lost it when he was sacked from Spurs. Should never have flirted with the England job.

Thinking if QPR get a caretaker manager, they might take Allardyce off our hands. A boy can dream :cool:

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it always does, which is a massive shame.

You have that initial excitement of a new thread when Beta comes out but all threads seem to be forgotten about, which is why I prefer FMCU.

Some of the best threads have been buried. It really makes you wonder why people bother.

I know if the West Ham thread wasn't used this year, I wasn't going to do another one.

Last years would have put a few people off I think.

Speaking of bets, my football manager lumped £1k on Liverpool at 4/1 at half time when they was 1-0 down.

Every corner Palace got in the last 10 minutes, he was almost crying. I feel guilty putting a £5 acca on... bloody £1k on Liverpool, LIVERPOOL OF ALL TEAMS.

It's easier said than done though. I just need to keep myself interested. I'm trying to vary my meals and I'm just cutting down my portions in terms of meals. I've cut out all chocolate, sweets, fizzy drinks etc. The only day I didn't was when I had a cupcake at work for one of the people in the team I'm in birthday.

I also got the captaincy for our Sunday Team for the cricket club I play for so I need to lose a bit for that and I also coach the academy section of our club as well.

Cutting out all chocolate, sweets, etc. is great for short-term success, but you've got to be honest with yourself and know that it isn't a sustainable way of living. Sometimes you might fancy a bar of chocolate, which is fine, so have one.

I'm a big believer in you can eat whatever you want, in moderation. It's easier nowadays as the nutritional content is on the packaging of all food, and it even works it out as a % of your daily allowance. So you can use this as rough guidelines. A can of Pepsi has 40% of your daily allowance of sugars, for example. So would it be wise to drink 3 cans in a day? Just use these guidelines as a very rough idea of what you're allowed to be eating on a daily basis.

It never works, in the long-term, if you ban yourself from certain foods, this will only lead to binges.

Is that a bit kinky? Soothing music, whale sounds etc.?

Haha always the sort of response I'd get :thup: I do sports massage so no whale sounds, etc. I aim to hurt 'em :mad:

I've come in aiming to cook fried egg. Started and my mum has come and finished cooking me them :cool:. I didn't aim for her to do so but :D.

Glad you found your balls in the end and decided to go out. Good night?