Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

What the **** is Rodgers on about? "Our younger players weren't good enough"? You werent playing any you ****! Shambolic excuse from a scum ****er.

Calm your little self down.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you attempt to cook the top as well?

Nah, attempted the half fold, obviously didn't wait long enough and it just crumbled... then I just purposely crumbled the whole thing for a scrambled egg type approach looking :D

What the **** is Rodgers on about? "Our younger players weren't good enough"? You werent playing any you ****! Shambolic excuse from a scum ****er.

Jesus, so much swearing! Angry Tom is angry.

He's making excuses for you being ****. Should just hold his hands up and say he got it (team selection) wrong. Credibility on the floor.

He put faith in a lot of players today, and they let him down. I'm sure behind closed doors he will be fuming with them.

He put faith in a lot of players today, and they let him down. I'm sure behind closed doors he will be fuming with them.

Sod off. All of them, (with the exception of Borini because of injury), have played their fair share of first team football this term. Rodgers underestimated Oldham and got what he deserved.

Sod off. All of them, (with the exception of Borini because of injury), have played their fair share of first team football this term. Rodgers underestimated Oldham and got what he deserved.

No denying we deserved to get beat, but Brad Jones & Sebastian Coates stand out especially. They were appauling. You still can't say we put out a weak side though. The players have to take the wrath of the blame.

Hmm looks like Brisbane could be experiencing floods again. Thankfully not as bad as in 2011 but still pretty bad. Regional areas though are affected much much worse. Bundaberg residents are being told there houses will be washed away.

I feel slighty guilty and shamefaced as my 1st thought was that i may get another day of tomorrow.

Morning all... Back to Uni and I think I've finally got my computer up and going again. Not much time for FM this week as I'll be playing pool pretty much all week in preparation for the Irish Inter-varsities tournament at the weekend. Managed 7 hours of playing yesterday and wouldn't be surprised if that's repeated again today. Happy days :D

Hmm looks like Brisbane could be experiencing floods again. Thankfully not as bad as in 2011 but still pretty bad. Regional areas though are affected much much worse. Bundaberg residents are being told there houses will be washed away.

I feel slighty guilty and shamefaced as my 1st thought was that i may get another day of tomorrow.

It's all over the news at the moment. My heart really goes out to anyone affected, I'll be donating again this year. Hopefully our bananas aren't affected again.

On a different note, it's only 26 hours until I fly out to Europe. Bought a laptop today, have to scab a camera off my little sister :)

So according to a report by MP's, football in this country "must be reformed". I'm sure a fair few, myself included, will laugh greatly at this. To say the very least, it's a bit rich coming from those clowns.

Get your snouts out the trough and sort the country out first you bunch of inbred toffs.

So according to a report by MP's, football in this country "must be reformed". I'm sure a fair few, myself included, will laugh greatly at this. To say the very least, it's a bit rich coming from those clowns.

Get your snouts out the trough and sort the country out first you bunch of inbred toffs.

I think they just want to change every possible thing that they can in this country. Some of the changes they have made are a joke to say the least.

Was fun in here I see. :sigh:
Shush you, it's all sorted and done with. No one, except Brendan Rodgers, was offended, and we've all moved on after sorting it out like adults. (With a drinking competition and a punch-up).

As Tom says, all sorted :thup:.

Jeez by the sound of it i should have stayed on and seen the so called argument. As far as i rememeber Tom and SRL were just having a crack at each other.

Anyway onto other things. I was unaffected by the floods thankfully but still couldn't actually make it into work. I have to go backn in tomorrow unless my lottery ticket is a jackpot winner, fingers crossed i am a millionaire.

P.S. Is it just me or do women like to inflict themselves wityh crap TV? The wife is wtching some crap called dance moms. It seems some American moms are happy to have some fat bint teach the kids and shout at the moms. All this while the moms pay money to the fat bint and complain about her constantly. here is a thought, don't pay the fat muppet any money and go somwhere else.

Apparently this iosn't an option according to the wife. Is it just me or are women just a tad silly?

The black mark, what'd you do?
Jeez by the sound of it i should have stayed on and seen the so called argument. As far as i rememeber Tom and SRL were just having a crack at each other.

As I've said already chaps I'm not getting into it in the public domain. All was sorted in an amicable way, and that's that.

Although, fuzzrab, i dont know why you think Steven and I had an argument which resulted in me getting infracted? I don't think we've ever had a proper argument. Some choice words here and there, but nothing I'd call an argument.

Congrats SRL.

My ex, the 'lovely' mother of my child has told me this morning that she isn't getting enough money... which is odd, as i'm paying at least 3 times as much as the government says I should be paying, not to mention the car she owns was bought by me.. and the setup for the business she now runs was paid by me on top of it as well.... sigh...