Sports Interactive Community
Purefun

Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Not seen that programme in years

Well you should be ashamed of yourself. In all seriousness I hope that Marc Warren, Jaime Murray and Ashley Walters return for this final series. It would be great :).

Ive just found out that Im keeping my job, getting a perminant contract & getting a pay rise :D

I work for the council & they have been doing job cuts and we all had to be re-interviewed for our jobs. I gave a good interview yesterday and have the required skills etc for higher pay scales so have been informed that I will be giving one whilst a lot of other people have been demoted. Chuffed :D.

They have cut 225 people down to 115 jobs in total as well so I was pleased to get one.

Nice one, yeah my mum had to give an interview etc, shes waiting on the outcome of hers, her boss has been moved to a different area lol adding another 20 mins onto her travel time :p

I know, its a joke. We were told in March that we had a 90 day notice about being made redundant, put the ***** up us all and its only just been resolved 8 month later. They have been treating us like crap all the way through, people have left, gone on the sick etc because of it all. Its been a shocking process & I am chuffed its over. I know though, that the place I currently work is the furthest I can travel & thats only 20mins away, and I want to move so anything else is a bonus. Plus, Im only here until summer 2013 until I get my teaching qualification then Im offkskies :p

How come its only 20 mins away the furthest lol? my mums is roughly 30 i suppose it isnt to far!

The annoying thing for her is shes worked there for 30 years, yet someone who has only been there for 2 years could get her job, its pathetic tbh, she knows the place inside out and turned down the managers job a few times

Just happens that way. I work in Durham, and where my home is just happens to be close to the cluster of places I could be working in.

Yeah it is. If I get the one closest to home which is my preference, its 2mins drive away ;) plus a pay increase means I spend less on diesel :p

Ooh but I love the cold its just that I have a cold that I don't like.

Wasnt it nearly christmas?

Yep it was iirc.

Whats the temp over there?

I don't know, its hot.

Tera Nova is amazing, best programme this year by far, altho Project strike dawn isnt too far behind.

Yeah its pretty awesome, i havent had a chance to watch Project Strike Dawn yet, shall download them all at once :p

Out of curiosity guys, i discussed this with rab yesterday, how much are you spending on matchday expenses, doesnt matter what league you are in, but your starting matchday expenses?

The Old Firm are having issues with theres, see my thread

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/282195-SPL-Finances-for-the-Old-Firm?p=7223224#post7223224

Tera Nova is amazing, best programme this year by far, altho Project strike dawn isnt too far behind.

Watched the first two episodes and thought it was horrific.

Yeah i was on 282k with Sunderland, seems weird how Celtic were losing money.

Definitely strange that an epl team gets nowhere near as much as an spl team

The CGI isnt very good, and the dialogue in the main is just ****. Add to fact some of the acting is just plain bad.

Ever thought that the officials are just hugely biased towards Barcelona? Watching Spanish football in the past, that has crossed my mind many times.

It's not so much that, it's that they're hugely inconsistent. They're embarrassingly bad.

Oh.. and the only good telly show at the minute, is the second season of Walking Dead :thup:

Awesome show not too keen on Terra Nova I think it for the money it costs to make the CGI is shockingly bad and some of the actors are very wooden. I can see it getting cancelled within three seasons.

Isn't Terra Nove a bit too similar to Jurassic Park?

Although, I can;t really have an opinion as I've only watched the adverts :o CSI: New York, CSI: Miami and CSI: Vegas are the best though :D

Meh i stopped watching Spanish football because the team i like got relegated:lol:

Well, you can always "sympathy watch" Granada! :D