Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

They brought Safeway out. They've never changed from Safeway to Morrisons.

Yeah well they are bang out of order. I loved Safeway. I hope you enjoy working for those ********.

I now shop at aldi, just the same food , just 40% cheaper.

You work in a gay bar? :p

So "top off at work" instantly means gay bar to you?

I do worry about your little brain and how it works Purefun.

So.....in my time away Tom has been in denial and Cleon has demoted me to a left testicle. Cheers fella ;).

Anyway, Morrisons is the best supermarket in my eyes as it offers better value for money, and Purefun, dont watch Wrath of the Titans or any of those line of films. Even Liam Neeson's great acting cant save those films from a train wreck.

I've watched LoR a zillion times. I can not wait for "The Hobbit". :droooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:

Star Wars is okay.

-------

How have you been the past week SRL? Did you miss tom as much as he did you? ...

I've watched LoR a zillion times. I can not wait for "The Hobbit". :droooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:

Star Wars is okay.

-------

How have you been the past week SRL? Did you miss tom as much as he did you? ...

Yeah I am looking forward to The Hobbit. That will be a cracking film :cool:. The film I am most looking forward to towards the back end of the year is Taken 2 though :D.

My week has been good. I have been off all week. It was my birthday on Tuesday, I turned 24 and created a rather bad hangover to celebrate. I have a massive back log of updates for my career thread. Trying to get the screenshots uploaded now :(.

Mine and Tom's relationship is like a love/hate. He loves me, I hate him *safety wink*.

I know pre-season is pre-season. But if we play like that in the League Cup in a few days against Fleetwood. We'll get hammered.

Do you not think they have bigger fish to fry?

What have people got planned for the week-end?

Went out last night and had a few, so today I'm just chilling out. Might go out this afternoon for some lunch with the other half before she goes to work this evening. Depends though because it's a bit cloudy today and looks like it might rain.

Going to Northampton for a night out. It's a mate of a mate's birthday, and she's having a house party then into town. I don't know what to expect from Northampton, not a lot to be honest.

I wouldnt expect much to be honest.

There are a few teams I that seem to be interesting propositions. WBA have signed a few decent players in the summer so it will be interesting to see how they perform.

Where abouts in Sunderland do you live fella?

Going to Northampton for a night out. It's a mate of a mate's birthday, and she's having a house party then into town. I don't know what to expect from Northampton, not a lot to be honest.

Eww Northampton on a Saturday.

That is when all the weird locals who shop in JJB for their best clothes go out!