Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

How is where I am from classed as Yorkshire?

Im sorry but you have posted in here that you live in that neck of the woods.

They sound nothing like Yorkshire people :D

Yeah they do!!! I class Boro as Yorkshire anyway.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but you have posted in here that you live in that neck of the woods.

Yeah they do!!! I class Boro as Yorkshire anyway.

But its not Yorkshire and trust me they sound nothing like Yorkshire people.

But its not Yorkshire and trust me they sound nothing like Yorkshire people.

I have my girlfriend sat here fighting my corner and you cant say no to her in an argument :D.

I have my girlfriend sat here fighting my corner and you cant say no to her in an argument :D.

I'm from South Yorkshire, my dad is from North Yorkshire and my man from West Yorkshire so I think I'm better placed to cast judgement. Sorry Mrs SRL but you are wrong :D

And where are you 'from' exactly.

Mrs SRL, I like that :D.

Toms a Manc but lives in Leeds. He just falls short of been a real Man Utd fan though as he lives less than 100 miles from old Trafford.

Toms a Manc but lives in Leeds. He just falls short of been a real Man Utd fan though as he lives less than 100 miles from old Trafford.

Cleon pulls a funny.

What this man said, which I did admittedly laugh at;

He does have a sense of humour afterall.

Have they started sterilising you lot up north finally ?

80 kids in primary school? 400 in secondary ?

That's amazing. There was 450 in my primary, 1500 in my secondary. It's packed down here!

You must all live in places where your next door neighbour is 5 miles away. Slightly jealous.

Have they started sterilising you lot up north finally ?

80 kids in primary school? 400 in secondary ?

That's amazing. There was 450 in my primary, 1500 in my secondary. It's packed down here!

You must all live in places where your next door neighbour is 5 miles away. Slightly jealous.

I am from a tiny little village which has a couple of pubs and no shops. Beautiful place :thup:. My local secondary school was a bus ride away.

Its been interesting in here again I see.

If you mean me and Tom, it was more of a diplomatic discussion rather than an argument. We arent children who resort to swearing during an argument and to be honest, looking back we both probably make valid points.

Good morning peeps.

Jessica Ennis starts her gold medal hunt today. Used to live next door to her :D

Anyone interested in writing about fm13? If you would be interested in tactics, training, scouting, careers, storys etc then drop me a PM. I'm planning something for the SI forums and will need people to contribute the odd piece a year :)

Anyone interested in writing about fm13? If you would be interested in tactics, training, scouting, careers, storys etc then drop me a PM. I'm planning something for the SI forums and will need people to contribute the odd piece a year :)

You already have a PM from me not long ago offering my services :brock:.

Pfft Tom never commeneted on the Man Utd youngster scoring for us link I posted yesterday, shocking. You should have been banned not SRL :(

I wasn't on the site via a computer at all yesterday or on via my own mobile as i can't find it. That has been the case so far today aswell, and on my work phone i prefer not to use it to watch video clips, etc. I'll have a look later on when i'm home/find my own mobile.

Anyone want my gammy mouth? Had a tooth out yesterday & the not being allowed to smoke for 48 hours is getting on my tits now. Can't see it lasting much longer since I'm at a 30th birthday party tonight.

Anyone want my gammy mouth? Had a tooth out yesterday & the not being allowed to smoke for 48 hours is getting on my tits now. Can't see it lasting much longer since I'm at a 30th birthday party tonight.

A ha a tooth out a while bak and it's ****. Was ok by the 2nd day. Smoke like a chimney fella, can't see it doing the gums any harm.

Can we expect to see srl with a new screen name any moment now ?

A ha a tooth out a while bak and it's ****. Was ok by the 2nd day. Smoke like a chimney fella, can't see it doing the gums any harm.

When smoking the damage to your gums should be the last thing on your mind, it does a lot more damage to your insides compared to the gums :D

I hope SRL doesn't or he'll end up with a longer more permanent ban :(

He won't do that.

I would have no sympathy whatsoever.

Ooh shut up, you are crying in a corner because your buddy is banned.

When smoking the damage to your gums should be the last thing on your mind, it does a lot more damage to your insides compared to the gums :D

I hope SRL doesn't or he'll end up with a longer more permanent ban :(

Was going to mention the further damage to the insides, but thought it best I don't preach for a change. Missus tells me off for preaching. An no I'm not a priest

FINALLY got round to seeing Batman tonight, absolutely loved it (obviously).

Come straight in (avoided pub as pre-season friendly tomorrow) and have shoved Batman: Arkum Asylum in the PS3... time to kick some ass!

Just been offered a job with Granada CF radio & Granada CF TV :brock:

Get to travel around Spain with the club, blab about (in Spanish & English) football and generally have a jolly good time! :)

Also a big congratulations for this!

Very lucky of you Heath, enjoy it :)

Just been offered a job with Granada CF radio & Granada CF TV :brock:

Get to travel around Spain with the club, blab about (in Spanish & English) football and generally have a jolly good time! :)

Told you ages ago you'd become the manager, this makes that 1 step closer :D