Sports Interactive Community
Purefun

Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Too working for that. But yeah, never got the Halloween thing. It's a nightmare on a night out, the kind of lasses that dress up are the kind that would wear a veil and L plates out on a hen do.

I love it dressing up like Papa Lazarou and getting blind drunk is great fun and where I live most of the women look better dressed up for halloween than a normal night out.

Does anyone know what happened to a user called theincrediblehulk? He was a great poster in here a few years a go then just vanished.

I love it dressing up like Papa Lazarou and getting blind drunk is great fun and where I live most of the women look better dressed up for halloween than a normal night out.

You're from Sunderland. ANY woman is better-looking when disguised like a monster

You're from Sunderland. ANY woman is better-looking when disguised like a monster

I was born in Sunderland but have not lived there for 25 years. Your point is still correct just a different town this of course excludes my missus and my mates missus's.

Havent seen hulk in a while, have you checked when his last post was?

Last post was 19-11-2010 last activity was 12-06-2011, he seemed very knowledgeable about players and teams.

Edgar mate long time no see, how are you my friend?

Good thanks buddy, busy busy but very good. How about yourself my good man? When I figure my steam address you can have it.

Suggesting Ronseal 2.0 for thread title.

Also, hi guys.

I don't understand the point of it? Why watch it without sound? Not that the sound added anything anyway...

Because it was about 5am and I was creeped out by it :D

And that didn't feel weird to you?!

Good thanks buddy, busy busy but very good. How about yourself my good man? When I figure my steam address you can have it.

Yeah good mate, been busy also putting away those 92 hour weeks for a bit atm though! Finally got some time to myself:D

My girlfriend is such a muppet sometimes. As some of you will know I ordered my copy of FM12 online and had it delivered to my girlfriends place as she'd be in while I was working. Today it arrived, and in a text she said she'd drop it at my place at around 17.30 before going to work............

She has only forgot to ****ing well drop it off and has taken it to work with her.

My god.

Na I was off to where she works to watch United anyway. Just wanted to get it installed and ready to play before that so I could play when I got home.

Does anyone know what happened to a user called theincrediblehulk? He was a great poster in here a few years a go then just vanished.

Great user but yeah god knows.

I know it's hard for you Ty, but you have to share me with others :)

I don't want to.

Anyone getting dressed up for a halloween drinking session? Or is everyone too mature for that lol?

I get dressed up every Wednesday for football sessions.

I have a giant £10 note costume I may wear for Halloween though, as it didn't arrive in time last week!

Suggesting Ronseal 2.0 for thread title.

Also, hi guys.

I second that.

Done :cool:

Just got home from Granada V Barcelona.

Barca won 1-0, but Granada were stubbornly solid at the back and a free-kick won it for Barcelona.

Yet more awful Spanish refs... this week featuring two Granada players getting sent off for contesting offside decisions, that the replays prove they were actually onside.

Some of these buffoons would struggle to match your average Sunday league referee standards. :(

Ever thought that the officials are just hugely biased towards Barcelona? Watching Spanish football in the past, that has crossed my mind many times.

Can u change forum names? or u gotta keep the same name.

We cant, but the mods can.

Mods can't anymore. The only person who can iirc is Neil Brock. The only way you'll get a name change is if your forum name is your actual name or contains some of your actual name. Even then it'll just be shortened to initials or something that is similar to your current user name.

Morning all.

On my way home from work. Morning listening is The Watson Twins - 'Talking To Me, Talking To You'

Im starting to get one now :(

This climate change has killed me. 30 degree heat in Portugal last week and now Im in Newcastle with what feels like -1.