Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Too working for that. But yeah, never got the Halloween thing. It's a nightmare on a night out, the kind of lasses that dress up are the kind that would wear a veil and L plates out on a hen do.

I love it dressing up like Papa Lazarou and getting blind drunk is great fun and where I live most of the women look better dressed up for halloween than a normal night out.

Does anyone know what happened to a user called theincrediblehulk? He was a great poster in here a few years a go then just vanished.

I love it dressing up like Papa Lazarou and getting blind drunk is great fun and where I live most of the women look better dressed up for halloween than a normal night out.

You're from Sunderland. ANY woman is better-looking when disguised like a monster

You're from Sunderland. ANY woman is better-looking when disguised like a monster

I was born in Sunderland but have not lived there for 25 years. Your point is still correct just a different town this of course excludes my missus and my mates missus's.

My girlfriend is such a muppet sometimes. As some of you will know I ordered my copy of FM12 online and had it delivered to my girlfriends place as she'd be in while I was working. Today it arrived, and in a text she said she'd drop it at my place at around 17.30 before going to work............

She has only forgot to ****ing well drop it off and has taken it to work with her.

My god.

Does anyone know what happened to a user called theincrediblehulk? He was a great poster in here a few years a go then just vanished.

Great user but yeah god knows.

I know it's hard for you Ty, but you have to share me with others :)

I don't want to.

Anyone getting dressed up for a halloween drinking session? Or is everyone too mature for that lol?

I get dressed up every Wednesday for football sessions.

I have a giant £10 note costume I may wear for Halloween though, as it didn't arrive in time last week!

Suggesting Ronseal 2.0 for thread title.

Also, hi guys.

I second that.

Done :cool:

Just got home from Granada V Barcelona.

Barca won 1-0, but Granada were stubbornly solid at the back and a free-kick won it for Barcelona.

Yet more awful Spanish refs... this week featuring two Granada players getting sent off for contesting offside decisions, that the replays prove they were actually onside.

Some of these buffoons would struggle to match your average Sunday league referee standards. :(