Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

I hate it when you ask people and they say 'well there isnt anything I really want' or 'I will get back to you'.

P*ss off man, surely you have an idea of 1 or 2 things that you like :mad:. Really winds me up.

I like Purefun... but I wouldn't want him sent to my house wrapped in Christmas paper and a ribbon! :lol:

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

When I had the first XBOX, Halo was about one of the few games I actually thought was worth the money.

The first three were brilliant, especially 1 and 2, Reach and ODST were a bit rubbish, Reach especially was terrible, but im really excited to get the chance to play one of my all time fav games in an updated form. I have the original Xbox version on the 360 but its a port and the frame rate is terrible at times.

Im picking up MW3 tonight as well, it looks amazing in the adverts, just dissapointed its not Treyarc, means no new zombies maps :(

LA Noire is a good game. Give it a try. I bought it pre-owned for around £18 and didn't stop playing it for about 2 weeks straight. Really good game. Does become a tad repetitive at points, but it then develops the story which keeps it fresher. Worth a purchase if you can get it cheap, I'd say. I wouldn't spend any more than £25 on it tbh, but it's a good game to play.

LA Noire is a good game. Give it a try. I bought it pre-owned for around £18 and didn't stop playing it for about 2 weeks straight. Really good game. Does become a tad repetitive at points, but it then develops the story which keeps it fresher. Worth a purchase if you can get it cheap, I'd say. I wouldn't spend any more than £25 on it tbh, but it's a good game to play.

It was just I'd spotted the "Complete" version they're launching in a couple of days, with all the DLC "included". As I say though, problem for me is that extra content isn't on discs... you have to download it all.

Impossible with my current connection, thus negating the appeal that the "Complete" version offered. Shame really, as it looked interesting, plus I've had several other "Complete" versions of games, which came with all the additional expansions or DLC content, on discs.

Utmost respect for anyone who plays any musical instruments well.

I keep saying I'll learn to play the guitar properly... as all I can play are some chords from assorted Nirvana songs, or Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones. I can also play some of the 808 State stuff on a keyboard, but they're not exactly hard to copy... :lol:

Utmost respect for anyone who plays any musical instruments well.

I keep saying I'll learn to play the guitar properly... as all I can play are some chords from assorted Nirvana songs, or Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones. I can also play some of the 808 State stuff on a keyboard, but they're not exactly hard to copy... :lol:

I love playing the guitar, but I barely have the time to pick it up and play. By the Sword by Slash & Andrew Stockdale is such a cool song to play.

Anything by Free or Bad Company :cool: or Led Zeppelin :p.

I'm a drummer, hence posting the drummer video lol, but i always wished i had properly learnt guitar as well, i play a bit and i can play piano to quite a good level but a guitar is so much more accessible,

Friday!! Woo Hoo!!

No plans for the 1st weekend in ages, time to propely get into my Aberdeen save!

Anyone got any special plans at all?

Sadly its my girlfriends kids birthday tomorrow so I have to base my day around that......but on the night Im escaping & Im going to see The Darkness :D. Cant wait for that. Other than that, FM me thinks.

Also, been X-Mas shopping tonight & spent £500 on stuff for people. I hate shopping with a passion. To many people and I dont really like people ha.

Same I find shopping frustrating, even when you know what you want. Queueing up pisses me right off too, in fact so does the way it's spelt. :D

Same I find shopping frustrating, even when you know what you want. Queueing up pisses me right off too, in fact so does the way it's spelt. :D

Tell me about it. I was in HMV yesterday & was in the queu for 20mins. Im so impatient its untrue so I was really frustrated when I got to the till. The thing that annoys me more is when they say 'sorry about the wait'. Sorry about the wait? Well hurry the hell up then!!!!. God it annoys me. When they say that I usually say 'good, you should be' :D ha.

Yeah, I'm having none of that. People can have the same as last year, sod all & if I'm lucky I might manage to avoid most of the family. I'll perhaps buy myself a few albums and a new game and tell everyone I'm not doing xmas this year.

/s/

Scrooge

I imagine most people sleep through alarms when they set them for three hours after they've gone to bed. :D

I'm a ****er for snoozing my alarm, I don't get up for 20 mins after my alarm initially goes off and it's only going to get worse as it gets colder.

Note to self: I sleep through alarms, don't even bother setting them.

I now plug my iPhone into my iPod dock (stereo sized one) and when my alarm goes off, there is no avoiding it, ridiculously loud!

I was terrible for sleeping through alarms... I now wake up startled, but atleast it is on time :D

heath

I saw Motorhead at Sonisphere in June :D, they were good, but Lemmy was hammered because it was the day after Wurzel died RIP.

However, this wakes me up on a morning :cool::

[video=youtube;KE4HGlmtOcg]

I saw him in May at Newcastle & he is one of the funniest people I have ever, ever heard. He was so good. Him & Lee Evans are the best two comedians for me.....reasons being that all their jokes are about their lives, so you actually believe it, rather than some people who you know just make a load of crap up.

I think its one of the stupidest things I have heard in a long time. Im not a huge poppy lover because I think they look cheap & tacky, but its a joke that they wont allow us to wear them.