Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

Out of interest what foreign teams do you like?

I look out for Real Madrid's results, though that is because of Cristiano - I don't neccessarily care if they win, just want him to do well. Also Dortmund, (have been to see them a few times), Ajax, (same as with Dortmund), and Juventus. I went to see them a few times that season they were in Serie B.

I also don't mind if Leeds are doing well, though that is purely because I have lived mosrt of my life here, and if Leeds are doing well my friends are happy, which makes my life easier. I previously wanted whichever club Milner played for to do well, but not remotely now.

You have hit a bad patch, I was worried about being bored of it just like you but took up a team I have never used and it got me back involved.

Howcome, if your location is correct and you are London born and bread, are you a fan of Manchester United?

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

I look out for Real Madrid's results, though that is because of Cristiano - I don't neccessarily care if they win, just want him to do well. Also Dortmund, (have been to see them a few times), Ajax, (same as with Dortmund), and Juventus. I went to see them a few times that season they were in Serie B.

I also don't mind if Leeds are doing well, though that is purely because I have lived mosrt of my life here, and if Leeds are doing well my friends are happy, which makes my life easier. I previously wanted whichever club Milner played for to do well, but not remotely now.

Most of my Man United supporting mates really dislike Ronaldo since he left.

Most of my Man United supporting mates really dislike Ronaldo since he left.

Meh, people have different opinions. I dont like the way he went about it, but good uck to him, while he was with us he delivered, especially in the second half of his time with us.

Meh, people have different opinions. I dont like the way he went about it, but good uck to him, while he was with us he delivered, especially in the second half of his time with us.

What was best about him was the fact that him wanting to go never made him any worse of a player and I have to respect that, a lot of players who want to go or desire a move make a fuss and it makes them play worse.

I think Ronaldo is the best player in the world. He's fantastic to watch and he carries teams like I've seen no other do in my life.

And I'm a City fan. I felt somewhat saddened when he left United, knowing that he wasn't in the Premier League anymore. Although at the same time I was a little pleased, as it also meant our rise to challenge United became a little easier.

I think Ronaldo was a great player and I used to enjoy watching United when he was there and some of the things he could do. As much as I'd hate to admit it, the Premier League is actually better league without him. It's much more wide open and the only problem now is it looks like City could start to run away with it. I hope not, but it does seem like it will happen :thdn::(.

Why should you be putting 2 or 3 past anyone? Do you have some devine right?

Never said we had any 'devine' right to anything!!! My comment was based on the fact that if we are wanting to get back into the top 4 then those are the types of games we should be winning with ease. Its the type of game that every fan, from every club looks at and thinks thats an easy 3pts and we always seem to make it look difficult.

I wouldnt be too concerned - you played pretty well today.

Yeah not too downhearted about the result if im honest, aslong as Man United stay above Newcastle :), i thought we played well in 2nd half, we always have bad luck at Old Trafford, Anton Ferdinand ring a bell?

International break now and then Fulham and Wigan so 2 winable games at home to kick start our season.

We should have had more of a go, they were there for taking if we're completely honest. Last time we got at them we drew 2-2 at OT and that was because of a last minute own goal equaliser after we were down to ten men. We battered them at the SoL last season as well, drew 0-0. Malbranque missed a sitter and Bent could have had a hat-trick.

If we don't beat get 4 points+ from the next two, Brucey's gotta go.

Fat head isnt good enough in my opinion. For a team wanting to finish between 10-15th he is fine, but if you are wanting to go to the next level which I would say Sunderland are and have bought the players to get them there, he is just not good enough.

P.S Marc. Close to my home there :p.

We should have had more of a go, they were there for taking if we're completely honest. Last time we got at them we drew 2-2 at OT and that was because of a last minute own goal equaliser after we were down to ten men. We battered them at the SoL last season as well, drew 0-0. Malbranque missed a sitter and Bent could have had a hat-trick.

If we don't beat get 4 points+ from the next two, Brucey's gotta go.

Got to agree with that we have a run of very winnable games coming up. Our problems are no one looks like scoring the goals since Bent left.

I've only just got up. I now have to decide whether to go upto the shops to get a TV lead. It's been raining and looks like it could rain more. If I don't get it now, there'll be no MW3 tomorrow morning with some mates from work. There's at least three of us who have that day off.

go man GOOOOO

Pizza hut is good yep.

Pizza Hut is so expensive. I haven't been for ages. I remember when they changed it to Pasta Hut in the UK or some of them. That was ****ing ridiculous. At least they've changed them back now.

go man GOOOOO

My mum finishes work at 1, so I'll go then. I really can't be bothered though and if it rains I won't be happy.