Off Topic Thread: Hey lurkers, post ffs!!

Purefun

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRL88

• tomtuck01

• Cleon

• Nottingham Forest

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed mate, you asked a question and i gave u an answer with:rolleyes:

But for what reason? It just looks a bit daft.

I asked a simple question, and all that was required was an answer. The smilie was completely pointless and made it look like you were, well, rolling your eyes at my unoffensive, simple question.

Have you hit puberty yet Joe?

I'm 20 haha. It grows, but it's been about a week without shaving and got what most people would call a 5 oclock shadow.

But for what reason? It just looks a bit daft.

I asked a simple question, and all that was required was an answer. The smilie was completely pointless and made it look like you were, well, rolling your eyes at my unoffensive, simple question.

We all know you're thing about smilies :rolleyes:;):p

i keep wanting the lady in red to get in there an smack blueey one..

im always supporting the underdog

Blue lady is laying the beat down on read lady.

I am curious do you guys follow more than one football team? I live too far from Sunderland to go often so I go to Crewe matches and consider myself a fan of both. Just my luck to pick not one but two rubbish teams to follow.

incidently...

go to google... type 'do a barrel roll'

thank me for making your life worthwhile

i take thanks in form of paypal only..

Been told by so many people about this today.

I take it, it has only been out today?

Been told by so many people about this today.

I take it, it has only been out today?

Saw it today on facebook several times. I thought you could type Chuck Norris into google and it said something about nobody can find Chuck Norris, can't remember what you have to type though.

I am curious do you guys follow more than one football team? I live too far from Sunderland to go often so I go to Crewe matches and consider myself a fan of both. Just my luck to pick not one but two rubbish teams to follow.

Primarily I'm a Manchester United fan. From the city originally and former season ticket holder.

I've always been a fan of the broader game though, so I follow lots of teams...

When I was younger, I started watching Runcorn in the Conference. Mainly because I lived there at the time, plus my maths teacher at school was their assistant manager, John Owens. He went on to manage the England non-league side, England Schoolboys (and was in a documentary about them and the FA academy at Lilleshall at the time). He's now the Academy director at Liverpool. I also had a spell with them as a young player, before going into the RAF.

Runcorn went bump eventually, due to being mismanaged for many years by the chairman. The new club is called Runcorn Linnets and run by the fans, so I keep an eye on how they are doing.

Scarborough, because my gran lived in nearby Filey. Remember going to games when I was over visiting. Especially remember a pre-season friendly against Red Star Belgrade, featuring half the Yugoslav squad just after the Italia 90 World Cup. Red Star went on to win the European Cup that season... Scarborough went pop eventually, but there's a new club now.

Whilst I was still in England and if one of the teams I followed wasn't playing at home, or I couldn't make the away trip, I'd often head off to watch other teams around the north-west, such as Crewe, Stockport, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tranmere, Preston, Blackpool, Burnley... sometimes because I just fancied going to a game, or sometimes at the invitation of players I'd trained with as a youngster, or simply knew.

Always have been an admirer of Barcelona since I was a kid, plus visited once during a school football tour.

Since moving to Spain, obviously I wanted to watch some games here too. First year I went to watch odd games at Malaga, Sevilla and Real Betis. Wanted to watch someone more local, so started following Granada CF. First couple of games I watched them was six years ago, when they were at rock bottom in their history, playing in the Tercera Division. Went regularly when they got back to the Segunda B4, then pretty much all the home games since 2009/2010 season, which saw the back to back promotions to Liga BBVA.

Have to say, I've sort of been carried along with the euphoria surrounding Granada. Have made a lot of friends amongst fans, got to know some of the players and staff and ended up doing the research for FM. I can tell I'm a proper fan of them now though, as I feel the same emotions I do when Man Utd win, lose or draw. I also think having seen how far they've come in such a short time has been a great journey to follow.

Primarily I'm a Manchester United fan. From the city originally and former season ticket holder.

I've always been a fan of the broader game though, so I follow lots of teams...

When I was younger, I started watching Runcorn in the Conference. Mainly because I lived there at the time, plus my maths teacher at school was their assistant manager, John Owens. He went on to manage the England non-league side, England Schoolboys (and was in a documentary about them and the FA academy at Lilleshall at the time). He's now the Academy director at Liverpool. I also had a spell with them as a young player, before going into the RAF.

Runcorn went bump eventually, due to being mismanaged for many years by the chairman. The new club is called Runcorn Linnets, so I keep an eye on how they are doing.

Scarborough, because my gran lived in nearby Filey. Remember going to games when I was over visiting. Especially remember a pre-season friendly against Red Star Belgrade, featuring half the Yugoslav squad just after the Italia 90 World Cup. Red Star went on to win the European Cup that season... Scarborough went pop eventually, but there's a new club now.

Whilst I was still in England and if one of the teams I followed wasn't playing at home, or I couldn't make the away trip, I'd often head off to watch other teams around the north-west, such as Crewe, Stockport, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tranmere, Preston, Blackpool, Burnley... sometimes because I just fancied going to a game, or sometimes at the invitation of players I'd trained with as a youngster, or simply knew.

Always have been an admirer of Barcelona since I was a kid, plus visited once during a school football tour.

Since moving to Spain, obviously I wanted to watch some games here too. First year I went to watch odd games at Malaga, Sevilla and Real Betis. Wanted to watch someone more local, so started following Granada CF. First couple of games I watched them was six years ago, when they were at rock bottom in their history, playing in the Tercera Division. Went regularly when they got back to the Segunda B4, then pretty much all the home games since 2009/2010 season, which saw the back to back promotions to Liga BBVA.

Have to say, I've sort of been carried along with the euphoria surrounding Granada. Have made a lot of friends amongst fans, got to know some of the players and staff and ended up doing the research for FM. I can tell I'm a proper fan of them now though, as I feel the same emotions I do when Man Utd win, lose or draw. I also think having seen how far they've come in such a short time has been a great journey to follow.

My dad used to work in Runcorn about 12 years a go or so. How come you moved to Spain? Watching the rise of Granada must have been brilliant.

mr mods ,..

any chance you can edit the title of my thread to look a bit more official?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/284862-Short-showcase-of-ridiculous-scandanavians..-whole-team-for-pocketchange...?p=7266307

add a 'FM-12' ? and what have you?

Done.

I follow Queen's Park and Sunderland if u mean go to the matches.

I follow Wrexham fc primarily as they're local-ish and i played for them for a good 2 years.

im a leeds fan through family ties and follow them when i can

have a bit of a soft spot for Tottenham, I dont know why, i do love a bit of 'Arry though and of course there's Bale .. but i was a lazy armchair fan before that.

Valencia have always interested me since the heady days of Mendieta, Canizares, Albelda, Baraja, , Carboni and co

I follow Wrexham fc primarily as they're local-ish and i played for them for a good 2 years.

have a bit of a soft spot for Tottenham, I dont know why, i do love a bit of 'Arry though and of course there's Bale .. but i was a lazy armchair fan before that.

Valencia have always interested me since the heady days of Mendieta, Canizares, Albelda, Baraja, , Carboni and co

I live 13 miles from Wrexham how local is it to you?

I live 13 miles from Wrexham how local is it to you?

used to be in Llangollen fella.. bout 20 minutes away...

im just over an hour away now further south.. but planning to move back up that way for work soon enoug

im about half way between you and Joe now i see haha

How come you moved to Spain? Watching the rise of Granada must have been brilliant.

I've always travelled a lot around the world over the years and always begrudged going back "home". So via a sort of year long break after selling my kitchen business and travelling around quite a lot of countries, plus a year or two living in Cornwall, I ended up moving to Spain. Just sort of happened really, love Granada area and the people, plus have never felt more comfortable anywhere else I've lived. Haven't looked back and this is very much now "home". :)

Following the two promotions was awesome. Celebrations in the city were fantastic, though after a considerable amount of alcohol consumed following the result at Elche clinching promotion to Liga BBVA, I don't remember much. :lol:

Follow STVV, Anderlecht (and every belgian team in europe), Lyon, Metz, Schalke, Fiorentina, Barca, PSV, the whole of the german second league, both Sheffields, Zenith, forgot a couple and every foreign team where a belgian player is at. So yeah I follow a few.

No Belgians at Granada CF this season Purefun :(

They did go after Steven Defour in the summer... bit too ambitious and he unsurprisingly opted for Porto instead. There were also rumours of bids for Jelle Vossen and Marvin Ogunjimi too...

Those were the days :cool: