Team Comparisons

I fail to see what’s helpful with “their strikers are slightly better than mine” in terms of match prep’ (not sure if you're being sarcastic.....). Maybe to indicate where you are in the grand scheme of things for transfer policy, but so what? You know where you need to strengthen.

What might be useful is comparing your strikers to the opposition defenders ability to stop them – where are the opposition defences weakness and who best and how can you exploit it etc. You have to do this yourself as always.

It’s like the old “we have better dribblers than they do” sort of advice. So what? What are you supposed to do with that? They might have players that are brilliant at stopping dribblers – that’s what I want to know if I am to consider playing my dribblers and asking them to dribble. Pointless advice.

I fail to see what’s helpful with “their strikers are slightly better than mine” in terms of match prep’ (not sure if you're being sarcastic.....). Maybe to indicate where you are in the grand scheme of things for transfer policy, but so what? You know where you need to strengthen.

What might be useful is comparing your strikers to the opposition defenders ability to stop them – where are the opposition defences weakness and who best and how can you exploit it etc. You have to do this yourself as always.

It’s like the old “we have better dribblers than they do” sort of advice. So what? What are you supposed to do with that? They might have players that are brilliant at stopping dribblers – that’s what I want to know if I am to consider playing my dribblers and asking them to dribble. Pointless advice.

any easy information is good information

Archived