Sports Interactive Community
Barney Butterball

Over Land and Sea

Barclays Premier League 2014/15

jkwsk5.jpg

2hq89pv.jpg

dzimc5.jpg

Not the best way to finish the season, no win in 9 games, but we managed to secure our Premier League status. The rebuild will start for next season.

Other News:

bijvki.jpg

Season review to follow

Great work keeping Bristol City up. I noticed in your transfers that the club signed Antony Golec, is he any good? He plays for my hometown club Adelaide Utd.

Great work keeping Bristol City up. I noticed in your transfers that the club signed Antony Golec, is he any good? He plays for my hometown club Adelaide Utd.

He was signed before I joined, he was a good player last season but did have a few stinkers.

Shame you turned down the chance to manage Australia, it's not every day such a footballing powerhouse asks you to lead them. ;)

Good luck with whoever you choose to manage though! :thup:

Shame you turned down the chance to manage Australia, it's not every day such a footballing powerhouse asks you to lead them. ;)

Good luck with whoever you choose to manage though! :thup:

I hoping to manage an up coming nation with a few hidden gems. I think I've just a country with one. This player looks a beast. :D

I don't want to be tired down to a big nation.. Brazil, Spain, England, Italy, France, Germany etc etc. I love the challenge.

Too bad you didn't join MLS, although tbf it wasn't a terrible decision to reject San Jose and Portland for a much better job with Sampdoria. :p

How close are you to winning the Serie A title?

Too bad you didn't join MLS, although tbf it wasn't a terrible decision to reject San Jose and Portland for a much better job with Sampdoria. :p

How close are you to winning the Serie A title?

1st season we finished 5th, but it was a mixed bag. Lost 5-0, 6-4 defence is shocking and needs shaping up. On the other hand we won 6-1 so we can score goals.

Napoli are the strongest Italian side so I can't see why we can't challenge them.

Move to the MLS if the chance presents itself mate, brilliant league to manage in, and a few years through the game players like an aging lampard or totti can join you its awesome

Frank Lampard = Youth Coach at Bolton :D

Francesco Totti = Coach at Sevilla

I'm just about to start 2017