Lashley

Cheapest place to buy this :)

21 posts in this topic

Low on funds after splashing out on this gaming PC. One website is selling a steam code for 16 pounds but is out of stock :(

thanks

If it's just selling codes don't risk it tbh, a few people already reported problems buying that way.

what annoyed me my game and HMV are opposite each other game are selling it for 34quid in store and HMV for £27. I usually buy my games from Game but i thought it was mad them charging that with a shop opposite almost £10 less.

what annoyed me my game and HMV are opposite each other game are selling it for 34quid in store and HMV for £27. I usually buy my games from Game but i thought it was mad them charging that with a shop opposite almost £10 less.

I thought GAME did the 'we guarantee to beat any price'? Try and get em to knock it down to £25.

I bought mine for £13 at Southport FC's club shop.

Will be getting it for $17... Pre ordered in India... It will release in first week of November in here... Got it from Flipkart.com... 15% discount....

Cheapest place over here in Oz was Steam!! Retailed for about $80 in the shops, Steam was selling it for $40 US and we're at parity at the moment.

flipkart.com.. imbaaa.. as low as £10 :D

Anyone bought off em?

EDIT: Early nov? nevermind

I got mine from Amazon.co.uk for 25 quid including postage, cheaper than GAME who want 35, robbing b*****ds.

I basically can afford £20 at the very most. Shelled out £460 for a gaming pc last week.

I basically can afford £20 at the very most. Shelled out £460 for a gaming pc last week.

Not much of a gaming PC with that much money spent.

Regardless, i'd stay clear of any websites with too low to be true prices. Stick to reputable websites and pay more. Sure you could save 5 pounds but if they screw you over you lost 20... not a risk i'd take personally ;)